❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

whoa, she looks more older.

Finally I saw her with makeup... sort of. Haha. She looks so pretty.

Yeah, they looks so good couple... but Lee Wan?

I don't know?

I like Lee Wan with her too. They looks cute couple.

• 2 weeks later...

Those pics are so cute! I can't abandon my WanHye love though!

I used to think Lee Wan and Shin Hye were great but these pics make me rethink. JJH has great chemistry with her even if it was only a photoshoot so I think the sparks would be greater if they filmed a project together. :D

Hi all, i'm a newcomer hir. I haven't watched any of PSH's movies/dramas yet, but lookin' at all the pics of PSH & Ji Hoon Oppa i now know why you guys love her so much :lol: She's full of charisma i must say. I would jump up and down in joy if one day she and Hoonie can pair up in a project/drama :w00t:

I haven't backlogged yet, so not sure if you guys oredi have these Clride's BTS/CF clips of PSH & JJH. Juz wanna share them wif you, sowee if it's a repost :sweatingbullets: Look like PSH & Oppa are havin' so much fun, hahaha

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...27E634E135B2826

Another clip:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...AA3A8921F92581E

Hope that i'll be welcomed in PSH fan family too! :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest celestialxangel

Hi all, i'm a newcomer hir. I haven't watched any of PSH's movies/dramas yet, but lookin' at all the pics of PSH & Ji Hoon Oppa i now know why you guys love her so much :lol: She's full of charisma i must say. I would jump up and down in joy if one day she and Hoonie can pair up in a project/drama :w00t:

I haven't backlogged yet, so not sure if you guys oredi have these Clride's BTS/CF clips of PSH & JJH. Juz wanna share them wif you, sowee if it's a repost :sweatingbullets: Look like PSH & Oppa are havin' so much fun, hahaha

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...27E634E135B2826

Another clip:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...AA3A8921F92581E

Hope that i'll be welcomed in PSH fan family too! :P

Thanks very much for the links!! :)

she actually looks a little like yoon eunhye.

right?!

i thought so, too!

can't point out what it is, but they both resemble each other.

parkshinhye is cute.

Guest s3rene

right?!

i thought so, too!

can't point out what it is, but they both resemble each other.

parkshinhye is cute.

I think it is because of the pouty lips.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mizzlinhie

I heard Park Shin Hye will be participating in Goong 2, but she's not the lead :( WHY WHY WHY??? Park Shin Hye and Se7en would make such a cute couple!!!

20061017092207.jpg

I miss watching her on drama and movie :) Anyway is her new movie with Jae Hee finish yet? When its going to be air?

I loved all her drama's. She knows how to play her roles...xD

I can't wait till her drama with GOONG 2 comes out...but i'm hoping they changed the roles..because i want her for lead...

Guest sang_woo_always

They should make her the lead foreals!!!...her and se7en would look so hot!!!.....C'MON!! CHANGE THE LEAD GIRL TO PARKSHINHEY!!!!

Guest simply_dream

OMG!!! goong 2??? with those leads? REALLLY?!?! ok that second guy is not even close to the standards of kim jung hoon XD se7en, OK I LOVE HIM, but the other guy >.< OMG!!! and who's that girl!!! NO I WANT PSH TO BE THE MAIN LEAD!!! she's gonna rock! been seeing her in so many sad teary movie, it'd be great for her to act in a comical role one day just like to change-over for song hye gyo from all-in/autumn tales to full house, and yun eun hye debut act XD AND i think now she's old enough to have her debut kiss *hint, se7en, hint* XD ... i am really hoping for park shin hye, must see her in a new drama! she is good!! AND SE7EN DEBUT DRAMA!!! woot!!! o yea... does that mean she would have to play the evil role??? OMG! NO I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO HATE HER LIKE THEY HATED SONG JI HYO!!!!!!

They should make her the lead foreals!!!...her and se7en would look so hot!!!.....C'MON!! CHANGE THE LEAD GIRL TO PARKSHINHEY!!!!

Yeah, Park Shin Hye tends to look well with all her costars. :D