❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

@alcides 14ahjumma . I can’t wait for 2 years . If possible her to have a project every year. I think it’s not too much to ask from her. She needs that as well to make her acting solid. I want a matured role for her . I don’t mind seeing her a young mother coz that will off to another level as the level of emotions will different . Can’t wait for her movie. By the way she looks fresh and sassy and cool in her new hair style with some fringe . As I read some comments on her bob hair that whatever hairstyle long or short will suit her coz she has natural beauty. I think even if she’s bald she’ll still look beautiful. Greetings to every esp for those who are celebrating Chinese New Year . 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Love Shin Hye new hairstyle , she looks so chic. I am dying to see her movie “Call”. 

Hi to all chingus here, God bless we all! :kiss_wink:

@rori0711 @Iduc already voting, it allows more than  10 votes in less than 24 hours. :thumbsup:Vote vote vote ,’spread the word. :D

Keep supporting and spoiling our girl. Thank you .:thumbsup:

hello :) i voted last night and this aftn. will vote again tonight...it's been a while since i joined something like this. Her friend Oh Yeonseo is leading and Shinhye on the 2nd spot.

I'm grinning that she cut her hair for the film. Brave girl.

13 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

:relaxed:I hope after filming she will take another two years “hiatus”and enjoy herself and her love ones , and surprise us with another good project. Praying hard for it! 

My preference: A movie will do! :D

Shin  Hye ah, I am getting old, I want to see my grandkids, pretty please! Lol! Love and Peace !’:innocent:

Not 2 years lah...my heart can't take that longggg. Can you have grandkids with others first hahahaha

10 hours ago, Celi67 said:

@alcides 14ahjumma . I can’t wait for 2 years . If possible her to have a project every year. I think it’s not too much to ask from her. She needs that as well to make her acting solid. I want a matured role for her . I don’t mind seeing her a young mother coz that will off to another level as the level of emotions will different . Can’t wait for her movie. By the way she looks fresh and sassy and cool in her new hair style with some fringe . As I read some comments on her bob hair that whatever hairstyle long or short will suit her coz she has natural beauty. I think even if she’s bald she’ll still look beautiful. Greetings to every esp for those who are celebrating Chinese New Year . 

A young mother is welcomed. or a villain. or a cold richard simmons heiress. an action film. I hope she try these roles which i think will turn viewers world upside down :w00t: 

Happy New Year to our friends her who are celebrating :wub:

• Like 3

I didn’t have enough of her in MOTA though she did very well but I want to see a longer time screen of her in every ep just like in doctors and Pinocchio . Yah I want roles for her a villain , action or a rich with bad character . I know she can pull it off. Just like iEmma . I don’t her to cry anymore although she’s the actress who can make viewers cry with her . Let’s pray together that she’ll good drama script after she finish filming her movie. Otherwise kdrama land is empty for me . 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Celi67 said:

I agree with you. Two years is too long. I want to see another drama this year. I was also disappointed in this series. I hope it now comes with a different set. I still keep my hope.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Celi67 said:

. I think even if she’s bald she’ll still look beautiful. 

I am sorry, just picturing it, I can not stop laughing . Maybe  an E.T. movie, where Shin Hye will play a beautiful warrior Amazon  from another World? :P

Even though ShinnHye is already an establish actress, she still working very hard between doing a drama and film back to back. She is in a reel world for almost a year or more , she needs time to go back into the real world to keep the balance .  So, she can still doing other things she loves , like her charity works, fun meets, the commitments with the companies she represents, and the most important be a young woman and enjoy ordinary and simple things with her love one, family and friends. It is mentally exhausting to be an actor/ actress,  and have that Yin/Yan perspective and practice it is gold, to succeed professionally and in personal life. As longer she is happy and healthy in however her endeavors , I am happy for her and with what she puts out there. But , I understand you all. :wub:

Peace and Love to you all chingus! :heart:

• Like 2

Angels, here is the updated ranking, Oh Yeonseo is 48.94% and Shinhye is 37.54%. Let us make her on top. We can do it. Keep on voting!

48.94% (3958 vote)
37.54% (3036 vote)

Kdrama: Memories of the Alhambra

Rating: 9/10

Review (finale): by cococassey

More on Hee Ju…

Ok, I’m still annoyed by the bad rap Hee Ju’s character gets from netizens. I agree the writer could have used more of her. She is so capable. But the thought that she only needs to play the game full mode to save her man? Excuse me, she saved Jin Woo so many times in this show in just a grounded real life way, not fantastical or virtual (as per the show’s theme).

When he first encountered the murderous bug, and was wondering whether he was losing his mind, at the same time hurt physically, barely unable to fend for himself, she was the one by his side nursing him back to health. Secondly, after Jin Woo reached a new normal of sorts with his life, killing Cha Hyeong Seok’s NPC ghost with a gun when he shows up, real life monsters started to crash down on him with Prof and Yura out for his throat.

Hee Ju was also the one to give him his space and at the same time roused him out of that depressing time (on the 2nd birthday he ‘ruined’ for her). If not for her, he might not have the will and the strength to continue on with the impossible quest of finishing the game until the end. I guess I’m still not over it, huh.

• Like 2
  • Love 2