❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

126964131_1059086944538928_3010893430136734353_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=KWAdpJi8rXsAX-6HV4z&se=7&tp=1&oh=83f22ac37ec3794ccf3892b6aff2b1df&oe=5FE61261&ig_cache_key=MjQ0OTIyNzM0OTkyMDAyMzAwNw%3D%3D.2Original image
Park Shin Hye, negative on COVID19 test…”Will proceed with the schedule”

On the 24th, SALT Entertainment released that Park Shin Hye had COVID-19 test on the 23rd and got a negative result.

Earlier one of the assistant actor of JTBC’s new drama “the myth” tested positive for Corona virus, and Park Shin Hye voluntarily got tested although she had no overlap crossing path.

Park Shin Hye will proceed with the planned schedule. She is expected to participate in an online interview on the movie “Call” which is scheduled on the 24th.

Meanwhile, “Call” is a thriller mystery movie, a story of two women living in different time zones past and present connected via a single phone call. It will be released on the 27th at Netflix.

#ParkShinHye #Call #박신혜 #음성판정 #콜 #넷플릭스 #디스패치
12 h

• Like 1

127250820_390832302035481_230350453673873473_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=FLYAsFjPaKgAX-acAaN&se=8&tp=1&oh=fcb969d25c1e19c4f28ceca99a6fb1b2&oe=5FE7C6F4&ig_cache_key=MjQ0ODU2Mjg1OTc1ODU1NTI4MQ%3D%3D.2

Imagen

Imagen

올리비아버튼과 함께하는 블랙 프라이데이

카카오톡 선물하기를 통해 올리비아버튼의 다양한 프로모션을 만나보세요
오직 카카오톡 선물하기에서만 만나보실 수 있는 특별 할인된 가격과 사랑스러운 올리비아버튼 스카프 단독 사은품, 플라워 기프트 박스 등 다양한 혜택이 준비되어 있습니다

지금 바로 확인하기: http://kko.to/MiGxY6ODB

#올리비아버튼 #박신혜시계 #Oliviaburton #시계 #여자시계 #시계추천 #시계코디 #ootd #워치 #여자시계추천 #wotd #watchoftheday #watch #watchwardrobe #박신혜 #카카오

1 d

Black Friday with Olivia Burton

Meet Olivia Burton's various promotions through KakaoTalk Gift 
There are a variety of benefits, such as a special discount price that can only be found at KakaoTalk Gift Shop, a lovely Olivia Burton scarf exclusive gift, and a flower gift box

Check it out now:  http://kko.to/MiGxY6ODB

cr. starmontre_official https://www.instagram.com/starmontre_official/

• Like 1

Sports Seoul

[SS Movie]'Call' Park Shin-hye x Jeon Jong-seo, an untouchable thriller (review)

Input 2020.11.25. 7:00 am

[Sports Seoul Reporter Kim Sun-woo] Intense. There is no time to take my eyes off. The film'Call' (director Lee Choong-hyun), starring Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo, took off the veil.

The movie'Cole', which will be released on Netflix on the 27th, is a mystery thriller depicting a maddening obsession that begins when two women in different time zones connected via a single phone change their fates. Initially, it was produced with the aim of opening a movie theater, but due to the prolonged new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), we eventually chose to go to Netflix.

'Call' is attracting attention as to whether it can emerge as a Korean Wave content following'Kingdom', which was widely acclaimed worldwide before going to Netflix. It is an unfamiliar mystery thriller recently, and it attracts interest with a story that goes back and forth between 20 years of time with two female characters at the center.

Throughout the 112-minute running time of the movie, the tension that cannot be taken off and the actors continue to perform. 28-year-old Seo-yeon (played by Park Shin-hye) living in the present and Young-sook (Jeon Jong-seo), 28 years old 20 years ago, share their daily lives and open their hearts through a coincidence connected call. Young-sook feels the wonder of Seo-yeon, who tells of a future that has not happened, and Seo-yeon builds infinite trust through Seo-yeon, who changes the parts she regretted in the past. Seo-yeon and Young-sook, who are mutually benefactors, become deeply intimate enough to change their fate, but the tragedy begins from there.

Eventually, Seo-yeon plays the role of awakening Young-sook's madness, and Young-sook runs away without knowing how to stop. Although Seo-yeon is in pain, she struggles and struggles over her own fate that depends on Young-sook. The complex and subtle psychology of Young-sook, who is getting more and more runaway, and Seo-yeon, who are changing in the process, are well captured in the film. This is the discovery of Park Shin-hye, who has already accumulated a stable acting ability since childhood, and Jeon Jong-seo, which imprints a sense of presence beyond'burning'. Not only the two, but also the roles of Lee, who is the stepmother of Young-sook and Kim Sung-ryeong, who is the mother of Park Shin-hye, play an important role in the development.

Above all, there are no scenes where Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo face each other except for a small part of the second half of the drama. It is only the telephone that connects the two. However, the tension is maximized by exchanging breaths in each space and time. Effectively dissolving the fearful psychology of being invisible. Not only the actors' passionate performances, but also the artistic part of the spatial sensation and the music of Seo Taiji, which serves as a bridge between the two while expressing the gap of 20 years, create nostalgia.

Born in 1990, director Choong-hyun Lee's youthful sensations are also evident in films. Of course, in terms of development, there are still some predictable points, but overall there are quite a lot of fresh points. Being faithful to the genre of mystery thriller, there is also a great sense of tension from music. However, it is unfortunate that it cannot be viewed on a larger screen due to the limitations of the platform. However, in that it can be enjoyed anywhere without being limited by time and space, what implications for'Call''s Netflix line will be in the corona pendemic era are attracting attention. Netflix released on the 27th.

sunwoo617@sportsseoul.com

Photo | Netflix

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000718865

• Like 1

E-daily

Park Shin-hye transformation, Jeon Jong-seo madness... 'Call' connects female power

Imagen
@artshinhye

[E-Daily Star in Reporter Park Mi-ae]

Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo continue the female power of the film industry. It is in the movie'Call' to be released on the 27th.

'Call' was a work that received attention early because of the meeting of the drama Hallyu Queen Park Shin-hye and Cinderella Jeon Jong-seo of Chungmuro. As the owner of 17 years of acting experience, Park Shin-hye leads the play with skillful expression of emotions, while Jong-seo Jeon is a new artist and invigorates the play with unprecedented spirit and resilience.

Park Shin-hye takes on the role of Seo-yeon, the current woman who pays severely the price for changing the past. It digests various emotions such as feelings of happiness, anxiety, fear, anger, and sadness from a lifeless face and makes them immerse in the character.

In 'Call', you can find Park Shin-hye's face, which she did not see in her bold or righteous figure in'You are handsome' (2009),'Heirs' (2013),'Pinocchio' (2014~2015),'Doctors' (2016).

She herself said, "It is the most intense in all dramas and movies."

Jeon Jong-seo played Young-sook, a woman from the past who was runaway after recognizing her terrible future. I am overwhelmed by the innocence, insanity, and Jeon Jong-seo, which casually crosses both extremes. In this film, she proves that the modifier 'Cinderella of Chungmuro' after her debut as'Burning' by director Lee Chang-dong in 2018 is not a hallmark.

'Call' received early interest in that it was a movie starring two young female actors Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo. It is a casting that is hard to see in a commercial film of over 10 billion won. Park Shin-hye was not able to establish a position like a drama in the movie, and Jeon Jong-seo is a rookie who has finished his second film, so it would not have been easy to hire two people. 

Director Lee Choong-hyun, who directed this film, expressed confidence, saying, "I wanted to show how dense and powerful films of a genre led by women can be completed." In the film industry that was stingy with female actors and women's films, the birth of another female well-made commercial film is expected following the'Samjin Group English TOEIC Class' in the second half of this year.

'Call' is a story that takes place when two women in two different time zones are connected via a single phone call. It will be released in 190 countries through Netflix on the 27th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/018/0004793556

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000463847

• Like 1

Here’s How Park Shin Hye Won Kim Woo Bin Over As A Friend Despite Their Age Difference

Kim Woo Bin was threatened.

In Korea, children born in January or February were able to go enter school with children who were born in the previous year, and they were referred to as “fast year 0000”.

But now that the rule has been changed for those born in 2003 and later, children enter school in their respective years without children born in January or February entering school a year earlier than the rest.

WudcNNhqHThrD-WVDuNdxdwuSiqo5uPbxlcd2SUI-Kn7Vtpa-xVoyOWA7QQ-C9I7ickh4tr2JAAnwdeT0dTSzWdRMo7P5nzAww=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

In light of the change, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin‘s past revelation of how they became friends despite being different ages resurfaced online.

Spoiler

urLZHKfwmng59Z07-Lne1nbOjsWRHwUqf2peYAExqKXBMHApPG6EDkatPZdGLRpsKmXVK2QIpKXF_MRz8PUvB4_2YZKlBzI3ow=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

Since Park Shin Hye was born in February 1990, she entered school with children who were born in 1989.

Spoiler

8qUO5uZ3GJNpY0b-cJ36IOYefbYSkpt4fZ3t_Bj9Hhry_GH5zCaZT01j_eOJUZfYi-r4QMzZVspFbQlwWTqWkPnoPcAJ5IfH=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

On the other hand, Kim Woo Bin was born in July 1989, meaning he’s a year older, but entered school in the same year as Park Shin Hye.

So back in 2013 when Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin spoke in an interview on SBS‘s Night of TV Entertainment for the drama, The Heirs, they confessed that they became friends, but it wasn’t easy.

C_9tVsX3ZDAFpC4ziODP6qdG-CPg_bTwEcRxrFSgb3ROnc2lxO0uRyXHhcHRsOfEK3ohiwGYqnhlND-2QzDyG71IjIkpGN6RGZk=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

While Kim Woo Bin didn’t consider Park Shin Hye a same-age friend as someone who experienced some conflict with those born in 1990, Park Shin Hye thought of Kim Woo Bin as a friend since they entered school in the same year.

But Park Shin Hye convinced Kim Woo Bin to become same-age friends with her, and her method is commendable, to say the least.

Spoiler

Liqpo0osxW-EIQeWUp0rG6x8LtLT3MlToLDcewOV7xiL2ngAxaZxjBAnFqaH_6UNeF8dPzQz4ksRa08ZPuoJWYv1jRm7QxVLpw=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

As soon as she pressured Kim Woo Bin by asking, “Do you want to call me ‘Sunbae’? Or do you want to be friends?“, Kim Woo Bin didn’t hesitate.

According to Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin immediately agreed to be friends.

Spoiler

QWSjI35fqYptsPnlRKl5rxEy_ctut8q34DyZuF1UXNiG9s_KK80H2hyo-Xlm7GpzzBj9usey61q5FJhfd2N9JzbO2vlkPRM_=s0-e365-rj-l80-e365

Park Shin Hye debuted in 2003 through Lee Seung Hwan‘s MV for “Flower” while Kim Woo Bin debuted in 2008 as a model.

Check out the full story of how the two actors became friends below:

Spoiler

• Like 1

02  DAYS before #CALL On Netflix

'Call','Parasite' →'Avengers' production crew all dispatched...Wellmade production released

Article Approval 2020.11.23 08:31:20

Park Shin Hye for The Call

Imagen

The Netflix movie 'Call,' starring Park Shin-hye and Jeon Jong-seo, revealed all of the unique style and mise-en-scene that gained attention right after the trailer was released.

# Capture 20 years of time difference! Intense color that crosses between the past and the present X her home

'Call' is a mystery thriller film about a mad obsession that begins when two women in different time periods connected via a single phone change their fates. Director Lee Choong-hyun, who said, “We wanted to make a genre movie that had the power that the audience had no choice but to focus on every scene with unpredictable fun,” said director Lee Choong-hyun, who built a strong and sensuous style of'Call' with top productions at home and abroad.

First of all, director Lee Choong-hyun, who said, “I tried to express the distinction between the past and the present, was not typical,” in the same space, in order to sharply prepare for the time gap that spans more than 20 years. Vanessa Taylor colorist, who was in charge of'Call' DI, actively showed her know-how on'The Great Gatsby' and'Avengers: Age of Ultron'. "We set Seo-yeon's despair and sadness in blue tones, and Young-sook's anger, danger, and violence in red tones," said Vanessa Taylor, reinforcing the character's character by contrasting intense colors.

The intense collision of colors that was not seen in Korean movies immediately catches the viewer's eyes. The houses of Seoyeon and Youngsook, who are the main background of the story, also attract attention. The two people's houses, which change from time to time according to the times and circumstances, were completed with the hand of art director Bae Bae-yoon, who realistically portrayed the Korean era in 1997 on'National Bankruptcy Day'. Artist Bae Bae-yoon, who said, “When I read the scenario, the house felt like a protagonist,” said art director Bae Jung-yoon, using the presence or absence of patterns, differences in materials and colors, and props representing the times in the same structured set. I created a space that looks different depending on the situation.

The tense story surrounding the two people who changed each other's destiny through a phone call, added to the editing and music beyond the typical, further enhanced the genre appeal. “Parasite”, editor-in-chief Yang Jin-mo, who won the American Film Editors Association's editorial award for the first time in a foreign-language film, said, "It contains dynamic emotions through a bold editing method that other thrillers have not tried."# Editing X music beyond the existing format, raising the density of suspense!

He used bold inserts and cross-editing, as well as struggling to find the optimal cut length to maintain the sense of immersion, "creating a tension between Seo Yeon (Park Shin-hye) and Young-sook (Jeon Jong-seo) that fool each other as if in a confrontation" Increases tension.

The sound of the music director Dal-blue, who won the Blue Dragon Film Awards for'Gokseong' and'Dolkjeon', also plays a major role in driving the atmosphere of'Call'. “I wanted to try something new outside of the existing format,” said the music director Dal-blue, not creating a theme song for each character, but let the story flow through music that goes through the entire play. The music of'Cole', which is transformed into various tones and textures and tightens the viewers, makes us more immersed in the emotions and situations of the two characters running out of control.

'Cole', a well-made production completed by top producers at home and abroad, will be released on Netflix on November 27th.

Reporter Park Kyung-hee gerrard@slist.kr

<Copyright © Single List Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited>

[VIDEO] 201124 jtbcbros IG Update

The Knowing Bros cast promoting Park Shinhye's, Jeon Jongseo's, and Kim Sungryung's new movie "Call" (콜)

https://instagram.com/p/CH9dcurjyes/?igshid=xrtz51602aye

@Pearl76898965

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003663423

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003663458@luckerry_

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye...Mamonde dream makeup
from Mamonde China Weibo.Update..

You in the lens of others,What kind of experience is it like to have a stable face?
Don't worry about the dullness and relaxation will be magnified N times under the lens!
Don't be afraid of looking tired and dejected, full of age!
Dominate the circle of friends Park Shin Hye takes pictures for three consecutive times~
The secret of delicate and firm skin and super stable appearance is hidden in the picture..

via parkshinhye_wwIG

Imagen

ImagenImagen

Cr. Mamonde China Weibo update https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4575118875951142

cr. https://twitter.com/StarAngel__/status/1331500344224882688

• Love 2

Entertainment2020-11-25 11:52

Park Shin-hye gained confidence through time-slip thriller 'The Call'

Park Shin-hye / Courtesy of Netflix

Park Shin-hye / Courtesy of Netflix

By Kwak Yeon-soo

Park Shin-hye, well-known for her roles in romantic comedy TV shows including "You're Beautiful" (2009) and "The Heirs" (2013), said she has enjoyed taking on a darker role in "The Call," a female cast-led thriller.

"This film made me feel more confident. It made me think it's okay to be more honest with expressing myself," Park said in an interview with The Korea Times.

The 30-year-old actress revealed that she actually turned down "The Call" because she was both physically and emotionally exhausted at the time she was offered the role.

"I received the script by the time I finished filming tvN series Memories of the Alhambra. The script was intriguing and interesting, but I initially declined the project because I was too tired to begin filming right after wrapping up the drama series," she said.

"However, the film studio head asked me to reconsider and I ended up having a meeting with director Lee Choong-hyun. After the conversation, I could feel his confidence and commitment toward The Call. So I changed my mind to join."

Adapted from "The Caller" released in 2011, the film revolves around two women who are living two decades apart but are connected through an old phone.

Park plays Seo-yeon, who lives in the present day and accidentally stumbles across an old telephone in her home. Then, she begins to receive mysterious calls from a stranger. Over time, Seo-yeon discovers that the caller is a woman named Young-sook (Jun Jong-seo) and the two develop an unlikely friendship.

One day, Young-sook suggests that she will save Seo-yeon's dad in 1999, and in return, asks her to learn about her whereabouts in 2019. As she foresees her death, Young-sook threatens to take revenge and change her past. Feeling haunted by the disturbing calls, Seo-yeon tries to save herself and her family.

Park said she focused on demonstrating the growth of her character.

"At first, I felt like Seo-yeon is too defensive because she is tricked and drawn into a risky deal," she said. "But as she finds her parents in danger, she begins to actively take action to fight off Young-sook."

"The Call" is a well-made thriller film that centers on four strong female characters.

"It's a film where four captivating women skillfully craft their own narrative without being swayed by others," she said.

Park added, "There are many time travel movies, and most of those movies center on people who have regrets and want to turn back time so they don't repeat the same mistake. However, The Call focuses on how one must deal with the consequences when you turn back time and try to change the past."

She also gushed about Jun. "I got goosebumps watching the range, flexibility and depth of her acting. She's lovable, smart and clever."

On debuting exclusively on Netflix, Park said, "Of course there are regrets about skipping theaters, but I'm pleased that I can show our film to global audiences through Netflix. I also hope The Call opens the door to a new wave of interest in Korean cinema and new opportunities for Korean film crew staff."

She also expressed excitement about "#Alive" topping Netflix's movie chart in September. "I was dumbfounded by the news because I couldn't physically feel it (by going to theaters or checking the number of visitors to cinemas). But I was so happy at the same time," she said.

Park debuted in the drama series "Stairway to Heaven" at the age of 13, and since then starred in TV dramas including "Pinocchio" (2014) "Doctors" (2016) and "Memories of the Alhambra" (2018). She has appeared in films like "My Annoying Brother" (2016) "Heart Blackened" (2017) and "#Alive" (2020).

"The Call" will premiere on Netflix, Nov. 27.

cr.https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=299872#
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Imagen

Imagen

@marieclairekoreahttps://www.instagram.com/p/CIAgju8h-3o/

• 영화 <#콜>이 이번주 금요일(27일) #넷플릭스 (@netflixkr)에서 공개됩니다. 다른 시간대에 살고 있는 두 여성이 전화 한 통으로 연결되며 벌어지는 이야기를 그리는데요. 영화에 출연한 배우 #박신혜 (@ssinz7)와 #전종서 에게 작품을 통해 본 서로의 첫인상, 배우로서 서로에게 가장 궁금한 점, 인생 스릴러 영화 등에 대해 질문했습니다. 풀 버전은 마리끌레르 유튜브에서 확인하세요.
    #EDITOR_HBS
    Video #EDITOR_LYJ
    Styling 차주연(박신혜) (@alohalohaluv), 이정아(전종서) (@stylist_yijeongah)
    Hair 차세인(박신혜) (@chasein7), 김유미(전종서) (@naby2999)
    Makeup 이한나(박신혜) (@jennyhousehanna), 무진(전종서) (@mujin81)
    Design 김동미
    -
    Interview with Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo of a movie <The Call>. Full video on Marie Claire Korea youtube.
    -
    #박신혜 #전종서 #콜 #영화 #마리끌레르 #인터뷰 #ParkShinHye #JunJongSeo #TheCall #magazine #editorial #MarieClaire
    3 h

The movie <#call> will be released on #Netflix (@netflixkr) this Friday (27th). Two women living in different time zones are connected via a single phone call. We asked actors #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7) and #Jeon Jong-seo who appeared in the movie about each other's first impressions through the work, the most curious things about each other as actors, and life thriller movies. Check out the full version on Marie Claire's YouTube.
    #EDITOR_HBS
    Video #EDITOR_LYJ
    Styling Cha Joo-yeon (Park Shin-hye) (@alohalohaluv), Lee Jung-ah (Jeon Jong-seo) (@stylist_yijeongah)
    Hair Sein Cha (Shinhye Park) (@chasein7), Yumi Kim (Jongseo Jeon) (@naby2999)
    Makeup Lee Hanna (Park Shin Hye) (@jennyhousehanna), Mujin (Jeon Jong Seo) (@mujin81)
    Design Dongmi Kim
    -
    Interview with Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo of a movie <The Call>. Full video on Marie Claire Korea youtube.
    -
  •  
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Park Shin Hye Talks About Her New Thriller Film “Call,” Female-Driven Movies, And More

Nov 25, 2020
by S. Nam

Park Shin Hye talked about her new film “Call” in an online interview!

“Call” is a mystery thriller about two women who live in different times and the events that unfold when they are connected through a phone call. The film is helmed by director Lee Choong Hyun, who produced the short film “Bargain.”

Park Shin Hye plays Seo Yeon, a woman trying to change the past, and Jeon Jong Seo plays Young Sook, a woman trying to change the future. The film also stars Kim Sung Ryung, Lee El, Park Ho San, Oh Jung Se, Lee Dong Hwi, and more.

Park Shin Hye shared, “Rather than a story about things that happen between a man and a woman, it’s a women-centric film. I think it’s a well-made movie that was produced well. It’s a film that the women firmly lead from their own places, with their independent opinions and refusal to be swayed.”

Park-Shin-Hye-6.jpg

She continued, “The film is very charming as the four women work well together. Although there are many projects about time, characters normally turn back time so that they won’t have regrets. However, we talk about the story that results after turning back time.”

As Seo Yeon, Park Shin Hye had to portray a wide range of emotions in the film. On her character, the actress shared, “I was worried that she is too accommodating when Young Sook controls her and that I wouldn’t be able to show a different side of myself than I had before. I thought about how I can show her having an independent perspective rather than being dragged along like other female leads.”

The actress also talked about her cursing scenes. She explained, “My emotions would build while acting, more so than in the scenario, so many scenes were ad-libbed. Rather than it being uncomfortable, I immersed myself even more in the situation after encouraging my emotions.”

Park-Shin-Hye-31.jpg

Park Shin Hye talked about wanting diverse female characters. She commented, “Rather than just myself, many female actresses feel this. When targeting the film market, I think that the topics and cast that can bring in a big audience lean too much to one side.”

She continued, “However, if there are no opportunities either, I think the situation will forever be the same. Many people are endlessly taking on the challenge. Thinking we’re also taking part in that through ‘Call,’ I hope opportunities like this increase and broaden the field.”

“Call” will be released on November 27. Watch a trailer for the film here!

In the meantime, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” below:

WATCH NOW

Source (1) (2)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shin hye for #Mojosphine 20WINTER Collection

Imagen

20WINTER COLLECTION

뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)가 스타일링한 블랙&화이트 스타일링, 럭셔리한 겨울 아우터 스타일링은  온·오프라인 스토어에서 순차적으로 만나 보실 수 있습니다.

COAT  J204MSG417BK
KINT  J204KSK024MX
PANT  J204MSA003IV

20WINTER COLLECTION

Muse #Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)'s black & white styling and luxurious winter outer styling are available in  On/Offline stores sequentially.

COAT  J204MSG417BK
KINT  J204KSK024MX
PANTS  J204MSA003IV

https://twitter.com/Gansamidasarang/status/1331387114714492939

• Like 2

[By 2010-2020] All over Korea watched! This is the blockbuster work that has shaken the drama world!

Summary   354,848view  2020/11/21 21:40 
 34 Like  2 every other day  0 comment

2013 "The Heirs"

"The Heirs" Synopsis

A young man who enjoys surfing leisurely at the beach, his name is Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho).
Hideyoshi Eyebrows, a sergeant of the Empire Group, seems to be in a comfortable environment, but he was estranged from his mistress's child, studied abroad in the United States to escape, and spent empty days.
On the other hand, Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye), who has a dumb mother and has been struggling since childhood, relied on her sister who went to the United States and came to the United States with the intention of never returning to Korea. However, she is disappointed to know her sister's reality and loses her place. Tan meets Eun-sang, who is at a loss, and decides to invite him to his house. Two people who connect with each other for a short time. However, when he learns that Tan has a fiancé named Rahel, Eun-sang returns to South Korea saying, "I had a short dream." In addition, Rahel cannot hide his discomfort when he learns that his mother's remarriage partner's son is a violent Yondo who attends the same school.

Young people who grew up in a wealthy family but had their own worries and injuries. Meanwhile, Tan decides to return to Japan for the first time in three years in order to confront the conflict with his father who is estranged by his brother and sandwiched between two mothers.

Source: http://bc.mediafactory.jp/souzoku/

【PV】「相続者たち」Blu-ray&DVDプロモーション映像

18 jul 2014

[By 2010-2020] All over Korea watched! Successive blockbuster works that shook the drama world, 2013 is "The Heirs".
The 2013 blockbuster drama where the strongest combination of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye starring Kim Eun Sook gathered and ran alone in Korea with the highest audience rating and swept the Drama Awards! In addition to the new work by Kim Eun-sook, young actors gathered together, attracting a lot of attention even before the start of the broadcast, and dyed Korea into an “inheritance syndrome”. A youth romance blockbuster of young people who carry an inescapable destiny.
LINK: korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1494?p=2

URL

https://twitter.com/minshin_ww/status/1330730161956909058

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She also said that they revised the script together to not make Seoyeon just a passive character that follows the villain obediently

Truly love when producers and directors believe in #ParkShinHye and hope Shinhye will always negotiate to get what she wants

Imagen

cr: @bbeumshinhye

via @LolaStarlight1/ @1marisone

@parkmeymey/ @StarAngel__

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LOVE YOUR W: All the moments of the Ontact campaign Vol.2

2020.11.26LOVE YOUR W|

Free celebrities outside the full portrait. The celebrities who dress up to participate in the breast cancer awareness campaign hosted by W.W., even though they made a very serious expression, soon played a joke or showed off their unaffected charm. In order to convey to the readers the back of the pleasant scene filled with their pure good intentions, W has carefully put all the scenes on the ground.

Imagen

/

Park Shin-hye caught the eye with a bright appearance throughout the shoot.

CREDIT

• Photographer
    Jaeyoung Park, Seungyoon Noh, Kunho Lee
  • Spot hair
    Kim Sun-hee, Park In-ae, and Han Gyeol (Seoul Base)
  • Spot makeup
    Soo-il Choi, Hyeryeong Kwak (Seoul Base)
  • source
    W website

LINK. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1