❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Call (2020) 콜 Movie Trailer | EONTALK

Call (2020) 콜 Movie Trailer 2 | EONTALK

8951 views • Feb 21 2020

Call (2020) 콜 Movie Trailer 3 | EONTALK

1905 views • Feb 28 2020

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, sd24 said:

Park shin Hye shud b couple with kim woo bin in rom com bcoz both of them n3ed a break from sad movies . 

I'll drink to that, cheers:wub: 

After thrillers MoA-CALL-ALONE-SYSIPHUS, i could use a romantic comedy opposite Kim WooBin. If they could set it up in a period drama or have an action on the side, that would be very much a winner :glasses:

• Like 1

Watch: Park Shin Hye Reminisces About “Heirs” With Kim Sung Ryung + Shows Off Her Moves In “Ask Us Anything” Preview

Watch: Park Shin Hye Reminisces About “Heirs” With Kim Sung Ryung + Shows Off Her Moves In “Ask Us Anything” Preview

Feb 29, 2020
by S. Park

The leads of upcoming film “Call” will take over “Ask Us Anything”!

On February 29, the variety show aired a preview of next week’s episode starring Kim Sung Ryung, Park Shin Hye, and Jeon Jong Seo.

Introducing herself, Kim Sung Ryung describes herself as beautiful, while Park Shin Hye calls herself lovely. Jeon Jong Seo introduces herself as the charming Jeon Jong Seo.

Park Shin Hye announces that this is the first and last time the three actresses will be appearing on a variety show together. Referring to the 2013 hit drama “Heirs,” Lee Sang Min says, “Sung Ryung appeared as a wealthy mother and Shin Hye portrayed a daughter from a poor family. Who’s wealthier in real life?”

Park Shin Hye replied, “Sung Ryung was really popular when we were filming ‘Heirs.'” Describing her handsome former co-stars, Kim Sung Ryung commented, “I filmed so happily with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Kang Ha Neul.” Lee Soo Geun joked, “Then, you must not feel so happy today.”

When asked to choose her favorite “Ask Us Anything” cast member despite this, Kim Sung Ryung answered with a laugh, “I’ll just go with you, Kim Young Chul.” The comedian jokingly asked, “Are you not going to work hard?”

The guests then showcase their game-playing and dancing skills. When Kang Ho Dong jokes, “I guess Shin Hye didn’t work hard at filming the movie and only listened to music,” Park Shin Hye fires back, “Why didn’t you work hard at wrestling, Ho Dong?” Making the whole room burst into laughter, he confesses, “I was busy tattling.”

Catch this episode when it airs on March 7 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the preview below:

Watch a full episode of “Ask Us Anything” now!

WATCH NOW

Start watching “Heirs” below:

WATCH NOW

https://soompi.com/article/1385795wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-reminisces-about-heirs-with-kim-sung-ryung-shows-off-her-moves-in-ask-us-anything-preview

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

The more Park Shin Hye k drama I watch the more I’m getting to like her. Watched Memories of Alhambra and just finished Pinocchio in less than 3 days. What should I watch next?

Haha.... Congratulations on becoming a ParkShinHye-Convert after watching CLOY :heart:  

Spoiler

Post CLOY, I'm greatly surprise that I've become a Hyun Bin fan as well. I'm done watching Secret Garden and I just can't get enough of him. Right now, I'm also watching Hyde, Jekyll, Me 

21191ffa1fb0bc69df19d4b103f682be974613a1

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

The more Park Shin Hye k drama I watch the more I’m getting to like her. Watched Memories of Alhambra and just finished Pinocchio in less than 3 days. What should I watch next?

Try Flower Boy Next Door. I hated the male lead, but stuck it out to the end for her excellent portrayal of an agoraphobe. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bojun said:

That's nice to hear. You can try medical Doctors, romcom Flower Boy Next Door, a short drama Dont worry Im a ghost and heavy melo Tree of Heaven :)

• Like 3

17 hours ago, slarti said:

Try Flower Boy Next Door. I hated the male lead, but stuck it out to the end for her excellent portrayal of an agoraphobe. 

hello @slarti ! welcome to Shinhye's thread:)

I love this gem, FBND❤️ on contrary, i dont hate hyper Que Geum. He & Dokmi is quite an odd pair :D

Agree, Shinhye earned rave reviews in this production.

5a75a2aa056737365d664b8814503f50727c6001

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Bojun said:

Welcome to the gang ! 
Besides the dramas they already

recommended , also watch her movies! “The Royal Taylor”, “ Heart Blackened “ ...Here  is her filmography. 

Spoiler
220px-160204_%EB%8F%99%EC%A3%BC_%EC%8B%9
Park Shin-hye in 2016
Film 13
Television series 33
Television Show 2
Documentary 5
Hosting 7

FilmEdit

Year Title Role Notes Ref.
2006 Love Phobia Byeon-ja   [1]
2007 Evil Twin So-yeon / Hyo-jin   [2]