❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Hello everyone! Dropping by after such a long time. 

I'm kind of sad, after following PSH closely from past 6 years I actually want to know the real reason why she picked this drama when she clearly knew it was male centric drama. 

I expected a lot,  I mean I loved her in MOA she has given her 200% in what less time she had. But why this? When she can single handedly carry forward a whole drama. It's like she's a supporting character.. I want her to boom and take any role where her part is more, I don't mind if there is no romance also. I just want her to fly high. 

I'm kind of disappointed with how the writter of that drama has told about PSH. I never want PSH to work with such writers again. 

I hope her new movie will be HER movie completely. I don't know I think people use her, I want her to change her agency. They are no good in choosing her a good script. 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Hello everyone! Dropping by after such a long time. 

I'm kind of sad, after following PSH closely from past 6 years I actually want to know the real reason why she picked this drama when she clearly knew it was male centric drama. 

I expected a lot,  I mean I loved her in MOA she has given her 200% in what less time she had. But why this? When she can single handedly carry forward a whole drama. It's like she's a supporting character.. I want her to boom and take any role where her part is more, I don't mind if there is no romance also. I just want her to fly high. 

I'm kind of disappointed with how the writter of that drama has told about PSH. I never want PSH to work with such writers again. 

I hope her new movie will be HER movie completely. I don't know I think people use her, I want her to change her agency. They are no good in choosing her a good script. 

We are with you chinggu. And I am as frustrated as you. But as of now that MOA has not yet finished, let just support it as our girl is still a big part of it no matter how less her screentime is

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I’m same as all of you here . After waiting for about years I was so excited about this drama . I know is about games but I tot she was involved in the games. I even read that she played games in order to prepare herself. Although she acted very but I want her to be the main character. I was so happy after her Pinocchio esp in doctors she was totally different so I tot this mota is even better but no . And this drama do too much of flashbacks . It consumed half of the airing time every ep. And the story is quite in a mess but no matter I watch it because of Shin Hye and her chemistry with Hyun Bin is undeniable . She has the best chemistry with him so far. Their acting is very well done . The writer is very lucky to team up these two. If only they the  other drama offered to them I’m very sure the rating will be above 20. But as I said no matter what let’s support Shin Hye . I even stream live to watch and after an hour I watch again on Netflix . Hope her movie Call will be good to bring her up to the next level. Let’s pray and hope for the best. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Thou our lovely PSH is not the main character in this male domain drama, she still and will always give her very best!!! Once she accepted a drama or movie, she will pour her heart, soul and time into the character to show her supportive fans a different side of her and allow us fans to see her on screen. At the same time, supports the whole production team, actors/actresses, minor roles etc. To her, every role - big or small is important and crucial. It is all these that breathe life into the drama or movie. She does not mind if her role takes a back seat so long as others shine brightly and she is contented and happy :blush: This is why she is our lovely PSH :kiss_wink:

Let's keep supporting her :love:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hi long time no post here!

I hope next time PSH and her agency choose her next project well ... 

----

there are a bunch of actors who will be going out from military this year, I am really hoping PSH would be paired up to Kim Soohyun

drama gods pleaseee hear meee

---

thanks for the space chingus! <3

• Like 5

hi long time no post here!

I hope next time PSH and her agency choose her next project well ... 

----

there are a bunch of actors who will be going out from military this year, I am really hoping PSH would be paired up to Kim Soohyun

drama gods pleaseee hear meee

---

thanks for the space chingus! <3

• Like 3

Me too disappointed with moa. Currently watching out of loyalty to psh. Let's just understand that there will up n down in her career. At least they manage to maintain the good rating. The scriptwriter should be thankful for the leads popularity. Regardless, i'll always comes running at a glimpse of her. I'm sure we all are. Besides, she only appeared on drama and movie once a year. Can't missed it :)

I really like her acting in moa though. Soft spoken n elegant! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

What I think is that when the plot was given to Shin Hye it was good but as the writer writes every episode she is lost coz that’s how I observe it . It’s my first time watching kdrama that every episode half of it is flashback only . the flow of the story is too messy .Hope the rating continue to go up . The writer should know not because of her story but because PSH and HB really did a good job. They’re so amazing . And to all the casts and production staffs. The good rating is credited to them. After watching MOTA I wonder why some actresses and actors dropped the drama after few episodes . Is it because the plot given to them is different as story continues coz what I know is in Korea the writer continue to write the script while they conitnue to shoot. It’s not the whole script for whole episodes are given to the cast before they star to shoot. I’m just wondering why. 

• Like 5