❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Girls ........there was a mini train in the dress ......I liked that. :)
It has been seeing her throughout in a long string of black winter, black spring onto black summer dresses ....and that's the only reason I wanted her in a different color......even grey .....was that desperate . :-O

please guys respect her decision I think she respect her country situation , There are 18 missing people from ferry right now & the hearts of families & korean people not relieved .I know we want to see her in colourful dresses but we expected that , we know our princess heart & her morals she is korean citizen  live in her home , the home is really sad so I don't care what others wear bcz any thing on her will be awesome .
I am sorry bcz I was over on this superficial thing we are loving her no matter what her heart what bring us to be her fans 
;)
10302166_10152249991737961_6643876668031

Guest MISSMOON

Yes she looks so sweet :x :x

Although we sometimes hate her dresses and styles, but each time we see her among the others she is the one who steal the audience eyes.

She always looks fabulous by herself. She doesn't need a stylist to look good. :x

but we r greedy fans :)

I dont think there is anything wrong with ppl expressing their feelings no matter wat it is.. Because the bottom line.. We all love Shin hye to infinity and we want the best for her always.
A mother will always want her daughter to look good even though she knows her daughter is beautiful. I honestly think thats the feeling many r having right now. So its really ok to voice out your opinions in the known crowd where it will be understood.
I am disappointed that shin hye was not able to attend Baeksang awards red carpet. And just now got the chance to look at her dress fully when she received the award. It was not bad. Actually i liked it. It was form fitting much much better than the one she wore for dramafever awards. 
And i noticed that shin hye didnt get much fan chant. For ksh and yuri..ppl were cheering loudly.
Anyways.. as i have seen her receive the award, tats enough for me. I have stopped watching the live. I am sure shin hye will continue to work hard. I want her expand her horizons and win acting awards. :)

What's wrong with that face and that dress shin hye ahh? huhuhuSorry, maybe I'm too excited to see her wear something like in photoshoot LA :(( :(( :((I love her, really really love her so I wanna see her more brightly than other
And Im not too like when baeksang just make its all about YWCTS.. dissapointed >:P

Guest MISSMOON

I was so curious abt psh cheering. Korean starlight angels r not so active in that although psh supporters bought some tickets and gave them to the first arrivals. Maybe they didn't buy the tickets for this reason, maybe the girls who bought the tickets couldn't attend.

As I see cheering her in the ceremonies is more important than buffet projects. Put urself in her shoes, don't u like it when people cheer for u more than the others.

I have a suggestion, why don't we international fans send money to a korean account to buy the tickets and give it to korean starlight angels who r unable to pay for the tickets?

Congratulations my shin hye I hope you the best 
Really I respect your decision Your country before your Dress & Make up I know you  so I am sorry bcz I complaining  about your dress colour , I was selfish to see you beautiful but you show me how the people should respect their country  .
10358755_646734908741457_660741802574470

Guest yasi77

Ok you guys...again congratulation to you awesome starlight angels :x <:-P And it was really fun killing that stylish with you in my mind:P:PAnd I saw these...not the best quality but...BonCacMIcAEMlOX.jpg:large
BonCZ0LIgAEKKnt.jpg:large
BonCbH1IcAA_Zz0.jpg:large

Cr to the ownerNow i have to go and study!!...see you guys...

Guest MISSMOON

All the popularity winners are from the same university loool

Btw I can't stop myself from complaining because I love her soooo much and I want the best for her. So chingus I will annoy u with my complains lol

But we all should be positive in the sake of psh and her fans. And we don't want the antis feel happy abt our complains.

we all should annoy salt to take a good care of psh, and for them to understand her importance. U all know how shinhye is loyal and I don't want them to take an advantage of that.

SALT BLOG:http://m.blog.naver.com/salt_ent

SALT TWITTER ACC: https://www.twitter.com/2013_SALT

Guest MISSMOON

@yasi77 me too. I didn't prepare well for the finals :(, I need to go study now .wish u the luck sis with ur studies