❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Hullo everyone!
Congratulations on bringing Shinhye once again to Baeksang awards! It was a tremendous effort worthy of a pat on the back. =D>

I am really looking forward to seeing her walk on the red carpet, her dress, speech and interaction with other artists.

I have a feeling it's going to be a white or a light coloured chiffon dress. The reason being that she has already worn her other favourite colours in the previous award ceremonies.......dark blue, red and black. She basically wears different tones of reds and blues or neutrals.

I think it is going to be a form fitting one like the ones in her Bruno Magli bags photoshoots and the drama fever awards. It is quite possible for it to be a lace dress or lace somewhere on her dress.

Now why do I think it's going to be like that?
Because she is coming up with photo shoots depicting her in sleek more maturer look both in dress, hairstyle and makeup. Maybe because of her role in " The Royal tailor" ......she wants people to be prepared to see her with a maturer appearance.

Conclusion: it's going to be a form fitting white or pastel lace or chiffon dress with heavier makeup than usual. Her heels will be high with some form of glitter.....

Guest soclose

maris1 said: Hullo everyone!
Congratulations on bringing Shinhye once again to Baeksang awards! It was a tremendous effort worthy of a pat on the back. =D>

I am really looking forward to seeing her walk on the red carpet, her dress, speech and interaction with other artists.

I have a feeling it's going to be a white or a light coloured chiffon dress. The reason being that she has already worn her other favourite colours in the previous award ceremonies.......dark blue, red and black. She basically wears different tones of reds and blues or neutrals.

I think it is going to be a form fitting one like the ones in her Bruno Magli bags photoshoots and the drama fever awards. It is quite possible for it to be a lace dress or lace somewhere on her dress Conclusion: it's going to be a form fitting white or pastel lace or chiffon dress with heavier makeup than usual. Her heels will be high with some form of glitter.....

@nilerose miss you too dear  :-* 
Now I'm still at my office and can't wait to come back home soon :(( :(( :((Here is the link to watch baeksang award online streaminghttp://jtbc.joins.com/onair/onair.aspx
I hope my internet connection not have problem 8-|Ohh really really can't wait to see our Princess 8-> 8-> so excited!
Edit : our princess in seventh place now in GoA! Keep vote guys! http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

jennbee

said:

Shin Hye updated her weibo..
[Rough Trans - 140526 Park Shin Hye's weibo message] A warm sunshine May, is everybody doing well? (Everyone) must be filled with happy things before the day we met yo. Although I’m not sure if everyone has seen this, the music video link <You are so Beautiful> Ver. 2 which I have a part in casting too! ^_^

cr: twitter.com/Wintercherub

So excited to see our princess today! I'm not sure if I can post pics later because I'm now 5 hours behind in Korean time... :( But I'll try to be here early today.Miss/Mr. Stylist, please make her gorgeous today... So  gorgeous!
PS: Happy 2M views of our forum/thread!!!! \:D/
10353574_739802886042279_574871202289517
cr as tagged

Guest MISSMOON

Girls I saw yuri pic for the red carpet, she didn't wear black. So maybe unnie will not wear black also.

I thought all of them will wear black cuz of the ferry incident.

Guest MISSMOON

Btw why psh_dc chose that pic for the banner? ? The pic was the worst among instyle pictorials. anyway, they look more excited for the award this year.

one question paeksang uses the same hall for its ceremonies. I think the hall is the same as the last year hall, but not like the hall they used in 2012. Maybe the difference is in the arrangements of the chairs.