❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 15

[15th preview] I saw the future, the future that I will win... 〈Sisyphus: the myth〉

Sigma: You will create the uploader now

Han tae sul: You use the nuclear bomb for this

Sun: noona, are you not afraid?

Seo Hae: I'm scared, but living alone in this world is more terrifying 

Sigma:  are all of this include in your plan?

Han tae sul: I will change the future (?)

via reviewkoreaa IG

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1

K-DRAMA STORIES

Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 4th Week Of March

Laure Mar 29, 2021 1,974 Views

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in? Welcome to our Kpopmap Weekly ranking. It is released every Monday.

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 4th week of March data, here are the top 10 most popular dramas and actors on Kpopmap.

Let’s take a look below!

If you missed last week’s ranking you can take a look here.

Stay tuned for next’s week ranking too!

https://www.kpopmap.com/kpopmap-weekly-most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-4th-week-of-march/

• Like 1

Cho Seung Woo And Park Shin Hye Attempt To Escape Kim Byung Chul In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Cho Seung Woo And Park Shin Hye Attempt To Escape Kim Byung Chul In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Mar 31, 2021
by L. Kim

Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye will be facing off against Kim Byung Chul in “Sisyphus: The Myth”!

The fantasy-mystery drama stars Cho Seung Woo as Han Tae Sool, a genius engineer who embarks on a perilous journey to bring light to hidden beings that are secretly residing in our world. Park Shin Hye plays his savior Kang Seo Hae, who comes from a future that has fallen into ruin due to a war.

Spoilers

Previously in “Sisyphus: The Myth,” Han Tae Sool and Kang Seo Hae found out that Han Tae Sool’s elementary school classmate Seo Won Joo (Kim Byung Chul) was actually Sigma. Han Tae Sool had no time to mull over that fact because Sigma appeared in the elementary school they were staying at and taunted him, saying, “Han Tae Sool, let’s play.”

The newly released stills depict Han Tae Sool and Kang Seo Hae hiding from Sigma. Sigma is now in the building, and he seems to be enjoying this game of hide-and-seek. The couple is anxious about getting caught, and she aims her gun at the door. Whenever they’re in a crisis, Han Tae Sool uses his intelligence to come up with a creative exit plan, and Kang Seo Hae uses her deft fighting skills to get them to safety. Viewers are anticipating how they’ll escape this particular situation.

cho-seung-woo-park-shin-hye2.jpg

cho-seung-woo-park-shin-hye2.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Han Tae Sool and Kang Seo Hae are at a dead end. Although Sigma and the Control Bureau are surrounding them, they will escape the crisis in the most ‘Han Tae Sool’ way possible.”

Episode 13 of “Sisyphus: The Myth” will air on March 31 at 9 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, check out Park Shin Hye in “Little House in the Forest“:

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/146194

• Like 1

Park Shin-hye for good  feels

powderroom.event Instagram updated

[Meet in the app! Recruitment of Instagram image experience groups]
-
The natural health found in natural linen makes your skin more comfortable!

Feel the comfort of nature by blending organic cotton and breathable linen with organic cotton cover Maxi Slim!

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

https://instagram.com/p/CNJbxIEhiOY/

• Love 1

On 4/2/2021 at 12:10 PM, nefartum_29 said:

I did not come here for a long time, but when I watched the show, I decided that I have been following psh for a long time, but this time I will criticize it a bit. I like psh, but it is still not enough for me in acting, I think he needs to improve himself now, he should stop acting like a rookie actor. Must be professional but still can't do this. sorry i love him so much i wanted to write this here.

Park Shin Hye has grown a lot as an actress, and I am amazed by her versatility . I am soooooo proud of her , for challenge herself and not allow nothing to label her and keep her doing works to please them to the point of loosing herself as an artist. I hope she will continue doing that, do works that please her First, Second, Third, then others. We, her fans and supporters should grown also. 

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On April 1 Data)

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas, TV shows, and movies that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same for other country's viewers. Also, a program might be available in your country at a different time from its release in Korea.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on April 1 data (retrieved on April 1, 10:03 am KST, data of March 31).

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On April 1 Data)

Netflix Korea Screenshot (04/01/2021)

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On April 1 Data)

Netflix Korea Screenshot (04/01/2021)

1. "Vincenzo"

2. "Sisyphus: The Myth"

3. "Navillera"

4. "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba"

5. "Knowing Bros"

6. "Couples Who Want To Get Hot Again 2"

7. "The Irregulars"

8. "Don't be the First One!"

9. "Attack on Titan"

10. "Hospital Playlist"

cr:as tagged 

• Like 1

Imagen

https://instagram.com/p/CMf99DHsRbG/?igshid=1vgdrknie5o0h

Imagen

Top 10 Weibo Powerstar for March 2021 

IU - 12521
#LISA - 7763
ROSÉ - 5881
  JISOO - 5169

YOONA - 3365
JENNIE - 3157
SONG JI HYO - 3130
  KRYSTAL - 2400
 PARK SHIN HYE- 1880 ♡♡♡
⑩ SONG HYE KYO - 1798

cr: the owner

5. YOONA - 3365
6. JENNIE - 3157

• Like 1

5 K-Drama Casts With The Best On & Off-Screen Chemistry

Photo: Netflix

By Lainey LohMarch 29, 2021

Good chemistry is like a breath of fresh air that elevates the viewing experience to a whole other level and these K-drama casts have definitely gotten it down pat from reel to real

There’s always an extra burst of sweetness when we see friendships continue from filming into real life. In the past year, we’ve had the privilege of watching several excellent K-dramas, thanks to the actors’ sizzling chemistry. Not only are they a joy to watch on-screen, they never fail to make viewers smile when the cameras are off too, such as the cast of the following shows.

2/6Sisyphus

Sisyphus focuses on genius engineer Han Tae-sul (Cho Seung-woo) and a woman named Gang Seo-hae (Park Shin-hye) who comes from the future to save him. On-screen, the pair’s teamwork is a delight to watch with Tae-sul’s ingenuity and Seo-hae’s fearlessness perfectly complementing one another.

Off-screen, the actors are adorable as they playfully interact with each other and strike funny poses. Both actors are known for maintaining friendships made on set and are very friendly with their co-stars. The duo’s partnership chemistry is one of the best reasons to watch the series.

Source: Tarler
https://my.asiatatler.com/life/kdrama-crash-landing-on-you-hospital-playlist-love-alarm-space-sweepers-cast

• Like 1

@GolfDigestKor Magazine April 2021 issue with Park Shin Hye on the cover. 

Magazine is in Korean.

Date of payment: until April 10, 2021
ETA: 3-4 weeks after ship out from Korea

DM us to avail yours! It might get sold out soon! :)

via @PSH_Philippines

purchase link

Golf Digest (Monthly): April [2021]

♡ m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/98888297

Aladdin
<Golf Digest 2021.4>-Editing Department of Golf Digest

♡ aladin.kr/p/Nyaop

Photo cr. # CastelBajac officials Instagram

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1

Action Powerhouse Park Shin-hye's past is an innocent boss Park Shin-hye's charming moments that Yoo Dae-pyo also seeps into it more and more | #Memories of the Alhambra CJ ENM 181209 broadcast

• Like 1

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope you & your families have an amazing day  ^^

Imagen

Imagen

JTBC IG UPDATED

If you squeeze a little, you break up,
If you get a little bit harder, you break up again

One world, two futures <Sisyphus: the myth>
Weekly |Wednesday, Thursday|
9 p.m. broadcast

instagram.com/p/CNOtdGJDx6X/

?igshid=1ncg42gaqqqhg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Park Shin Hye bir oyuncu olarak çok büyüdü ve çok yönlülüğüne hayran kaldım. Kendisine meydan okuduğu ve hiçbir şeyin onu etiketlemesine izin vermediği ve bir sanatçı olarak kendini kaybetme noktasına kadar onları memnun edecek işler yapmasına izin vermediği için onunla gurur duyuyorum. Umarım bunu yapmaya devam eder, Birinci, İkinci, Üçüncü, sonra diğerlerini memnun edecek işler yapar . Biz , onun fanlar ve destekçileri de yetiştirilen olmalıdır. 

I love Park Shin Hye too, but I believe we should criticize it a little bit. I think every actor should be criticized and find his mistakes, I don't want him to pursue things that will make him honest, but he should be a little more comfortable acting, of course PSH is proud, but our criticism for his goodness.

I did not come here for a long time, but when I watched the show, I decided that I have been following psh for a long time, but this time I will criticize it a bit. I like psh, but it is still not enough for me in acting, I think he needs to improve himself now, he should stop acting like a rookie actor. Must be professional but still can't do this. sorry i love him so much i wanted to write this here.

After watching Alive and Call and now watching Sisyphus , I would say , Shin Hye’s acting really amazed me . I have watched all her drama and these latest 3 works she had , I totally will say she’s an actress in the true meaning of it. I’ll also salute and thank the director for for bringing shin hye’s best. She has really grown. And CSW as her partner , shin hye’s acting is comparable to him and Dong Ill , they’re veteran actors but when they’re together in one frame shin hye is not left out, instead she stand out. 
  • Like 2