❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

OSEN

Director Park Shin-hye x Jeon Jong-seo'Call' "It's possible enough for an explosive thriller led by women" (General) [Interview]

Bora Kim Input 2020.11.30. 17:44 Edited on 30 November 2020. 17:52

20201130174408496gqnc.jpg

Director Lee said, “When I saw the finished work, I was satisfied with the fact that the actors' performance was intact. It was his first work, “I could have done better” and “I should try this way,” although there is a directing regret, but overall, I think it did not come out as I did my best.” He expressed his satisfaction with the first commercial feature work.

Regarding Park Shin-hye, who plays Seoyeon, he said, “I'm the same age as me, but I have been active since I was much younger than me. The genre she always played was usually romance or melo, but seeing the central figure there seemed to suit hard genre stuff.” I thought he was an excellent actor in expressing his original emotions.” 

Park Shin-hye, who mainly digested innocent and pitiful characters in a romance melodrama, began to show a subjective appearance that was not previously seen in the movies'#Alive' (director Ilhyung Jo) and'Call'.

Director Lee is said to have put more emphasis on what they feel and express rather than directing the actors in detail. “I talked with the actors, but I didn't give much directing specifically,” he said. There was directing within the big frame, but I think the actors made up the details.”

'Call', which is filled with fantasy settings, characters, intense bloody lighting, and overflowing blood, is a time-slip genre created by new director Lee Choong-hyun. In response, Lee said, “Because there are many complex genres these days, mystery elements are as important to me as storytelling. (Next time) Even if I do other genres, I think I'll add a little bit of mystery elements.” 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201130174406339

mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=16067183181568572008

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

128667083_700744964200999_400436905652160434_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=6e9GPLKF-x8AX_9X3z0&se=7&tp=1&oh=aa096004b5bf813fa741bdfd36876407&oe=5FF2D98D&ig_cache_key=MjQ1NDM1NDk5NTEyMzE5MjgyNQ%3D%3D.2

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

Imagen

cr. dutch_style1  https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPnt3nBA7J/

jtbc drama Sisyphus filming site

Today, for the struggling staff & actors
Actress Tae-gum Lee is making coffee~  

Suddenly the weather is getting cold and everyone
You are wearing padding

I made a lot of warm coffee drinks

The self-bar also disappears in an instant
Homemade garlic bread is the best

Thank you for enjoying everyone's taste

Beware of colds and be more careful about coronas

I'm looking forward to Sisyphus

• Like 1

[HanCinema's News] Director Lee Chung-hyun Talks About "The Call"

miniminiphoto1159177.jpg By William Schwartz on 2020/11/30 at 19:18 PST

2020/11/30

photo1275287.jpg

On November 30th Netflix released an interview featuring director Lee Chung-hyun with some choices comments about "The Call" which was released on the streaming platform on November 27th worldwide. "The Call" is the first feature from Lee Chung-hyun, but it's also the first role for lead actress Jun Jong-seo since "Burning" in 2018. Lee Chung-hyun said that he cast Jun Jong-seo due to the unknowable vibe she exuded in that movie, finding it a perfect compliment to the concept in "The Call".

Lee Chung-hyun also described "The Call" as a fairly egalitarian production between peers, with all the various technical personnel and actors being able to communicate smoothly with one another. Lee Chung-hyun attributed this at least in part to so many of them being the same age. Lee Chung-hyun also claimed that on-set Park Shin-hye had a strong leadership role, and expressed gratitude to her for being such a steadying influence.

Lee Chung-hyun described his actors as improvisers, with many of their mannerisms during their telephone scenes being unscripted. Lee Chung-hyun claimed that he decided to use medium shots rather than close-ups for Jun Jong-seo to better emphasize how she had radically different posture for each individual take. Lee Chung-hyun also said that his actors were aggressive and animalistic in physical scenes even when safety gear was not yet in place.

According to Lee Chung-hyun, Jun Jong-seo was so intense that he felt there was little choice but to use aging makeup and cast her as the older version of her character. Lee Chung-hyun was concerned about breaking immersion, but also doubted he could find an older actress who could demonstrate Jun Jong-seo's unique energy for the role. This perhaps explains why Jun Jong-seo is not seen in clear focus during the present day scenes, with various circumstances often obscuring her face.

Written by William Schwartz

digishion 

andcom_pr_agency
fashion_moabom 

seon_baragi

itsdavidtw  

moonchiz88

mamarawo

• Like 1

today December 1st 2020 - Park Shin Hye  updated  Instagram

Park Shin Hye Caption
I'm such a blessed person.

Yang Seunghoon

Thank you to my sisters and Seunghoon's lovely coffee car.

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

ssinz7 instagram.com/p/CIQAn3hnIzs/?igshid=7lmoydevi8at

난 정말 복 받은 사람❣️
@seoheeyoung
@alohalohaluv
@chasein7
@jennyhousehanna
#우리양승훈씨

울 언니들과 승훈씨의 사랑가득한 커피차❣️❣️ 감사합니다아

Yesterday November 30 was the last day Sisyphus filming. The 7 months long since May 2 - November 30.
All the actors and staff have worked really hard. I hope the drama will success either in Korea or International and we will be able to see Seo Hae soon.

There are total 17 food/coffee trucks support from friends, Fan and relation.

Here are 14 food/coffee trucks from fans and friends directly sent for Shin Hye :

1. Alive Production Team
2. Olivia Burton
3. Actress Lee Sung Kyung
4. Mamonde

5. Pd-nim Oh Chung Hwan ( Doctors )
6. Park Shin Hye Baidu Bar

7. Pd-nim Park Su Jin ( Doctors)
8. Writer-nim Ha Myung He ( Doctors)
9. Starlight Angel Philippines fan

10. Four stop joint project by PSH_IFC , psh_thai, Starlight Angel Korean, PSH_FC
11. Actor Yoo Yeon Seok
12. Mojo.S.Phine
13. Shin Hye's team (Make up artist, Stylist, Hairstylist, and Manager Yang)
14. Humanimal Production team

There are from Jtbc and Sisyphus Writer-nim

15. Pd-nim Hong Chan Ho
16. JTBC Studio
17. JTBC Studio

via starlightangeel

• Like 2

• NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️

#TheCall Top #6 on Netflix WorldWide

#1 : 9 countries  SK;HK;Taiwan,Philippines,Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand
Taiwan,Vietnam,Japan
#
2 Bangladesh
#
3 Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Morocco,Jordan
#
4 UAE,Peru,Oman
#
5 Egypt,Dominican Republic

(Top 10 : 37 countries (overall)