❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️

Guest happy.birthday

Watched Call last night. All the four women did a very job especially the two leads. Shin Hye’s changing of emotions are well portrayed. My daughter said she can’t believe Shin Hye saying cursing words. It was so real as though she’s used to say those. Definitely a must watch movie. It’s not just a movie there’s definitely something you’ll learn from it. When a person is desperate of something they will definitely do everything but we can’t go back to the past. Please watch and enjoy while supporting Shin Hye.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Replies 64.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

CR:http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52

Posted Images

img.gif

TV Daily

'Call' Park Shin-hye "A work that was emotionally exhausting but worthwhile" [Interview]

Reporter Kim Jong-eun Input 2020.11.28. 09:02

Park Shin-hye, who came to the public of'Call' in such an eventful manner, but the process of choosing to appear in'Call' for the first time was not smooth. "To be honest, 'Call' is a work that I once refused."

However, I was also worried. The first concern was about the character. Park Shin-hye said, "Because Youngsuk's character is so strong, I wondered whether Seoyeon was drawn with a feeling of being too defensive and dragged. In the existing thriller genre, a character like Seoyeon mainly played a dragged role, what would I do?

I think I've been thinking a lot about whether it could give me a difference.” “I also had a lot of worries about how much emotion to express Seoyeon's aggressive changes. Even when actually filming, I focused on the areas that raised emotions, and also with the director. We talked a lot,” he said.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201128090206042

#Parkshinhye trending with #call

Imagen

Seen “The Call” on Netflix yet? https://netflix.com/title/81342505?s=i&trkid=13747225&t=twt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm currently watching #TheCall right now! I'm speechless, really! Gosh, it's so tempting to drop some spoilers here, lol! And Park Shin Hye is exceptionally beautiful in this movie. I fell in love with her for the 1000th times :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Fanart] Seo Yeon  & Young sook

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr: as tagged

#Advertising Netflix movie <Cole>

The crazy acting combination of actor Park Shin Hye X Jeon Jong Seo!
Director Lee Choong-hyun's feature film debut that swept the short film festival

Thriller of all-time female characters
After seeing, I became a fan of the two actors.......

On weekends to fight against corona
After all #Netflix

imyoukki https://www.instagram.com/p/CIIcBFllXcN/

• Like 2

11.28.2020 Instagram post by YongFilm

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

cr. @yongfilm.inc https://instagram.com/p/CIHAg-HpswG/?igshid=6hjr4jakjruo

This is a dragon film. Callwas simultaneously released worldwide via Netflix. Thank you to everyone who has worked hard to create a near time call for the past 5 years.

Although the final decision was made to Netflix, the author Kang Seon-ju, who would have struggled with the story overturned several times throughout the script work, Lee Young producer Jeong Hee-soon, who carefully coordinated and led the difficult films from NEW's Director Ham Jin, Bae Hana Team Leader, Lucky, Dokjeon, and Call, who became a stepping stone to gain light in the painter world.

An amazing actor Park Shin-hye who showed frustration, collapse, and hard anger with sadness.

A sweet named Oh Young-sook Actor Jeon Jong-seo expresses the coolness of humans with an innocent expression.
The acting of the actor of the Holy Spirit with a determined expression trying to protect Seoyeon by holding the sword with his hand is still vivid.
Actor Lee L who upgraded her new mother's acting, which must have been deep in agony, into a unique atmosphere and expression.

@luckerry_

• Like 2

#theCall on Netflix, have you guys watched it? https://netflix.com/title/81342505?s=a&trkid=137472

salt_ent IGupdate November 27, 2020

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

cr. instagram.com/p/CIFj__8jUui/?igshid=q8e1vmyrt4o3

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
영화 <콜> 공개 D-Day!
-
박신혜 배우의
영화 <콜>이 드디어 공개되었습니다 :)
지금 바로 '넷플릭스'에서 만나보세요!
-
#영화 #콜 #서연 #한통의 #전화로 #운명이 #뒤바뀐 #여자 #매체인터뷰 #사진촬영 #비하인드 #저장을 #부르는 #아름다움 #오늘 #11월27일 #넷플릭스 #Netflix #공개

#Park Shinhye #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
The movie <Call> was released D-Day!
-
 of actor Park Shin-hye
The movie <Call> has finally been released :)
Meet it on'Netflix' right now!

-
#Movie #Call #Seoyeon #One #On the phone #Fate changed #Woman #Interview #Photoshoot #Behind-the-scenes #Save #Calling #Beauty #   #Today #November 27 #Netflix #Netflix #Public

• Like 2
On 11/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, thanie said:

Missed you too, @alcides14ahjumma :heart:

Have you watched our girl's CALL? I hope it'll be a success! ALIVE did really well ... I wouldn't mind if history will repeat itself!

Yes!!! Finally I got to watch “CALL”, not because Shin Hye is our girl, but she and the others did an awesome job! Shin Hye should focus more in movies, to continue building her portfolio in the movie arena. Her acting is so natural and she has this power to push one to immerse into her character that you live it. Hope to continue to see her in many works showing her versatility!

Many blessings and continuing to support her through thick and thin! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[HanCinema's News] Park Shin-hye Talks About "The Call"

miniminiphoto1159177.jpg By William Schwartz on 2020/11/28 at 21:40 PST
photo1274302.jpg

With the worldwide release of "The Call" on Netflix comments by leading actress Park Shin-hye on the supernatural mystery thriller have taken on new interest. A recent interview with the actress had Park Shin-hye expressing a sense of being unnerved at how the movie is only releasing now, some eight months after the first press conference in March. Nevertheless, Park Shin-hye was appreciative of how the movie is now releasing to an international audience instead of the original limited Korean one.

"The Call" deals with a young woman played by Park Shin-hye who starts receiving mysterious time slipped phone calls at her new residence. The feature film is the first from director Lee Chung-hyun, who premiered on the festival circuit with an award-winning short back in 2015. Director Lee Chung-hyun has drawn special attention for being a young director. He is thirty years old- the same age as his leading lady.

Park Shin-hye described the experience of working with such a young director as being quite strange at first. She mentioned an anecdote of jokingly saying to him, after filming had completed, that they could talk to each other in informal terms now. But Park Shin-hye noted that she didn't really mean it. Over the course of "The Call" she appreciated that Lee Chung-hyun was a serious professional who knew how to take charge of a movie set.

Park Shin-hye mentioned that being the same age allowed for easy give and take when it came to various filming ideas. In contrast to the older directors, Lee Chung-hyun has had similar life experiences to Park Shin-hye, and could more easily relate to her ideas. Park Shin-hye claimed that getting into the script filled her with an increasing sense of revulsion. When Park Shin-hye discussed this with Lee Chung-hyun, alterations were made to better take this into account.

photo1274296.jpg

One specific example was a scene that, as scripted, involved an explicit plea for help. Park Shin-hye thought this made her character look callous, particularly as it was originally edited right before a scene involving serious bodily injury. Re-takes of the scene were done as necessary to the point that minor lines which seemed like ad-libs were actually originally scripted, given greater impact with more fleshed out context. "The Call" was released internationally on Netflix on November 27th.

Written by William Schwartz

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-park-shin-hye-talks-about-the-call-147292.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
KBS Entertainment

[Interview] Park Shin-hye “Character fight, war against time, and platform selection”

Input 2020.11.26. 11:11 am

-Seo Taiji music comes out. You know Seo Taiji?

“I remember. Taeji Seo and children were born around the time of their debut. I am the'Ultraman' generation that Seo Taiji announced during his comeback. By 2000, I was a middle school student too. "I know" is only known through music.”

-Will the'future person' be more advantageous than the'past person'?

“The person in the present can grasp the situation and move with more intelligence, but the person in the past still holds the key. Because of that, it shows a passive appearance that is dragged in the beginning. However, I am not a passive person. I think maybe as time goes by, I will find a way like Seoyeon.”

-How was your work with Director Choong-Hyun Lee?

“It’s my debut film in a commercial film, but I’m the same age. The strength of the director is that he explains very well what he understands. When you are filming a movie, there may be differences in what you think of each other. Clearly know how to close such a gap, and harmonize well. If you are in doubt, resolve it reasonably. I was able to rely on the person who debuted. I had a good idea of the work. When Seo-yeon listened to the character explained by the director, I was confident and reassuring.”

-How would you like to explain the last scene of'Call'? (In the movie, the subtitles are all up, and another change occurs as the two characters walk farther away.)

“In the previous interview, I was asked whether Youngsook eventually won. I don't think so. I think no one knows the end. I just thought it would be silly when it was over. I think it's a twist. I personally think so.”

-How about acting with your mother and Kim Sung-ryeong in the play?

“This is my third meeting with my senior. They acted together in the drama'You're handsome' and'Heirs'. I have great affection for you. He likes me so much, and he is pretty. There was also a feeling of affection while filming this time.”

-How do you feel about working with the blue screen?

“The shooting site wasn't comfortable. The tunnel scene was taken with a blue screen from a converted vehicle. The scene where the character is torn is taken while imagining. The director showed me the sauce, but I couldn't sympathize. While filming, I thought of my father, and I remembered Park Ho-san, the father of the play. I felt empathy enough to not feel that it was a set. In fact, there were some misunderstandings and resentments toward the mother, but on the other hand, it is a scene where you can feel love for the father. Because of that, his revenge for Youngsook changed dramatically. Perhaps that scene was a difficult scene to act.”

● The biggest beneficiary Park Shin-hye, Netflix -Following the global release of'I'm

Alive','Call' also meets global audiences through Netflix. . Maybe actor Park Shin-hye is the best beneficiary. If you have any impressions.

“There is a special feeling when watching a movie in the theater. I think there is a strange eerie of sound, atmosphere, and genre movies. Feeling creepy. But can you fully feel that with a streaming service? It can also be a disadvantage of the small screen. I was worried about what to do if I couldn't see the details of our movie. But I thought the opposite. You can see it anywhere, you can see it when you want, and you can see it with people all over the world. I can tell you that you can make a movie like this in Korea. Park Shin-hye may be the biggest beneficiary, but if we think more broadly, we expect the interest in our (Korean) film staff to increase. It may be an opportunity to be recognized for your skills and expand overseas. Think positively. "

"Our movie is like that. There has been a story before, that changes the future over time. When a situation changes over time, the price of the person to bear, the desperateness of the one who pays the price, and the feelings of those who accept such a story will all be different, so many people around the world will be able to enjoy the movie. “

n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️
  • Guest changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️