❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Take your cue from Park Shin Hye and Protect yourself from the deadly Corona Virus. Here's how to wear it in a fashionable way.

Who says BEING PRETTY x VIRUS-PROTECTED doesn't go together? :D

9ef4b52ae51252b88e73767b753af46f855324b0

29e8179099145cd7fedfecacaf11fee05ca50ace

7a0008dc4ecff8956ebacb492d706b7dc6d6a8aa

Stay safe, Everyone!

• Like 3

Hello!
Salt  Keeper Greetings.
MBC Changsha Special UHD Documentary
<Hugh Money Merle> in
accompany with the struggle for power, the coexistence of humans and animals scene to
the scene to those who passed vividly viewers efforts to
'presenter' actor Park Shin Hye.

DSC06884.jpg?type=w1200

Today, from last summer until now,
the actor Park Shin Hye dalryeoon time as a "presenter" to
'm back :) Let
You going with you? Start right now.

■ First Journey, Africa

%EC%95%84%ED%94%84%EB%A6%AC%EC%B9%B4_%EC%BC%80%EB%83%90_%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

%EC%95%84%ED%94%84%EB%A6%AC%EC%B9%B4_%EC%BC%80%EB%83%90_%282%29.jpg?type=w1200

:heart:m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27403423&memberNo=4872266

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[2019 Changsha Special Documentary Human] "If you do not turn away from uncomfortable truths ..." A necessary step for coexistence

[2019 창사특집 다큐멘터리 휴머니멀] "불편한 진실을 외면하지 않는다면..." 공존을 위해 꼭 필요한 과정

• 30 Jan 2020

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, And Yoo Hae Jin Share Thoughts After Participating In MBC Documentary “Humanimal”

Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, And Yoo Hae Jin Share Thoughts After Participating In MBC Documentary “Humanimal”

Jan 30, 2020
by R. Jun

Actors Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Hae Jin shared their thoughts after lending their efforts to MBC’s special documentary “Humanimal,” which showcased the life and death of human beings and animals around the world and their epic story of coexistence.

Kim Woo Bin, who narrated the documentary, said, “When I first saw it, it was shocking, and it made me think that people are scary. I was embarrassed that I didn’t know what was happening, and I felt apologetic, as well,” adding that seeing the death of an elephant has stuck with him the most.

He continued, “Because I never imagined that elephants would be abused and killed because of ivory, it was even more shocking.”

Park Shin Hye, after meeting those who work to protect wildlife, said, “It made me think that there are so many people doing incredible work. I want to send all my admiration and respect to those that endlessly research animals and nature and look for ways to protect them.”

Yoo Hae Jin, who visited the home of a hunter, which was filled with taxidermied animals, said, “It smelled of preservative from the moment I stepped inside, and thinking that these animals shouldn’t be here, and that they should be running free outside, my heart was heavy. I don’t know what kind of expression I had on my face, but I don’t think I was in a good mood.”

He added, “Instead of relying on activists, everyone needs to work together with the hope of coexistence.”

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2
  • Love 1