❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Welcome to the gang ! 
Besides the dramas they already

recommended , also watch her movies! “The Royal Taylor”, “ Heart Blackened “ ...Here  is her filmography. 

Reveal hidden contents
220px-160204_%EB%8F%99%EC%A3%BC_%EC%8B%9
Park Shin-hye in 2016
Film 13
Television series 33
Television Show 2
Documentary 5
Hosting 7

FilmEdit

Year Title Role Notes Ref.
2006 Love Phobia Byeon-ja   [1]
2007 Evil Twin So-yeon / Hyo-jin   [2]
2010 Cyrano Agency Min-yeong   [3]
Green Days: Dinosaur and I Oh Yi-rang (voice)   [4]
2012 Waiting for Jang Joon-hwan Shin-hye Short film [5]
2013 Miracle in Cell No. 7 Ye-seung (adult)   [6]
One Perfect Day Eun-hee Short film [7]
2014 The Royal Tailor Queen   [8]
2015 The Beauty Inside Woo-jin Cameo [9]
2016 My Annoying Brother Lee Soo-hyun   [10]
2017 Heart Blackened Choi Hee-jung   [11]
2020 Call Seo-yeon   [12]
#ALONE Yoo-bin   [13]

awww...I like Cyrano Agency :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, thanie said:

Haha.... Congratulations on becoming a ParkShinHye-Convert after watching CLOY :heart:  

Reveal hidden contents

Post CLOY, I'm greatly surprise that I've become a Hyun Bin fan as well. I'm done watching Secret Garden and I just can't get enough of him. Right now, I'm also watching Hyde, Jekyll, Me 

21191ffa1fb0bc69df19d4b103f682be974613a1

@thanie. Yeah!!Are you for real!!! She is asking about Park Shin Hye’s  works in her soompi page!  Lol! Did you get confused ? :huh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Actress Park Shinhye has released a concept pictorial for a lovely spring woman with her stunning visual!

March 02, 2020

20200302520271_20200302233704244.jpg

20200302520272_20200302233704234.jpg

20200302520273_20200302233704212.jpg

Actress Park Shinhye has released a concept pictorial for a lovely spring woman.

Park Shinhye posed in front of a flower filled with background in a white dress that gave her the same feeling as Nymph.

The beauty of "Natural Beauty" stood out with Park Shinhye's lovely smile. Between the white dress and the floral background, Park Shinhye perfectly showed what "beautiful" is. In another picture, a pink wall and a door showed her modern beauty side.

https://storykpop.com/2020/03/actress-park-shinhye-has-released.html

https://www.tiktok.com/@salt_ent/video/6799423181212912897

• Love 2

15 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@thanie. Yeah!!Are you for real!!! She is asking about Park Shin Hye’s  works in her soompi page!  Lol! Did you get confused ? :huh:

@alcides14ahjumma, no confusion at all :P I am happy that Hyun Bin's latest drama have brought in additional PSH fan :heart:. After his drama ended, a lot of viewers have been curious about his previous projects (including me) that it led them to discover MOA. PSH may have limited exposure to that but it didn't hinder viewers to notice her superb acting! That is why I have kept my second comment hidden, I'M SURE YOU WILL FREAK OUT :rolleyes: :lol: :joy:

Spoiler

As for me  ... it's official, I am now a certified Hyun Bin fan :wub: But it  doesn't mean I've become less of a PSH fan

I chose NOT to recommend any of her drama as it can be found in the net. It's up for her to discover. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@thanie They look lovely, don’t they ,??? Your favorite! :P:joy:

@alcides14ahjumma keep going :P My heart has enough space for love :heart: Who knows :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I just let Park Seo Joon IN :wub: i'm checking out other actors/actresses drama while waiting for PSH' ALONE, CALL and Sisyphus the Myth. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1