❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

img.gif

Call (2020) 콜 Movie Trailer | EONTALK

☎️LINK: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_17gbzv8eIA&t=15s

Call (2020) 콜 Movie Trailer 2 | EONTALK

☎️LINK: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sOuV9qLMedc

Coronavirus Spreads, Film Emergency, Release Date, Promotion Schedule 'All-Stop'

As the number of coronavirus  confirmed rapidly increased, the film schedule was 'all-stop', with the upcoming films canceling the premiere and interviews.

full article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/312/0000436901

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Korean Film Director Gets Mistaken for a Handsome Young Actor at a Recent Press Conference

He’s the same age as Park Shin Hye.

aThCzlOOZbt8KyXDXUluFCVHr-v9tpNtNK0jLSVEnP_BsFtBqwkA5fgZ6zFGAkYvKCQY6TKZ1afTdZlY8q4HUorHmYhmgn5-=w720

5 days ago

A press conference for the upcoming film, Call, starring Park Shin Hye, recently took place in Gangnam, Seoul, but the director of the film stole the spotlight with his idol-like visuals.

The director of the film is Lee Chung Hyun (30) and he’s been revealed to be the same age as Park Shin Hye.

Mbs7dcoCYgEeneN8qtjV6Pdxm8dFjgghSvuOZjTycYBZ0iiAHQGQJXjHMHPtmFlctDuY7BKwVQ47czqL1OyJX9pDTvkrC-MNzQ=s0-rj

The young director is so handsome that he drew all the attention on stage for looking just like his fellow actors.

U7jio7RkZvMFHvjm8TZm_LXnfd-F68viNfQY-IFj2kQsHVVD058CGdrmPXljtqtu3bpPxGys_FfjHD2AC_tgg_usYIZmpiHH=s0-rj

He gave off such different visuals from the typical director, that if he hadn’t introduced himself as the director, there might have been a big misunderstanding.

Following the success of his 2015 short, Bargain, Call will be his debut work, which is a thriller film about two women of two different time periods who connect through a single phone call.

With Park Shin Hye’s popularity and the handsome visuals of the director, there’s growing anticipation for what the film will have to offer.

Spoiler

p-cOkWwOP79XHhXySB9ChDyBwmACyAffUX1pTha9JcFrTM-cphz-LeUXZK-Xlub4b3KjHbWcvya3fAVgT61gFujajf1vAc0gDw=s0-rj

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, lduc said:

As the number of coronavirus  confirmed rapidly increased, the film schedule was 'all-stop', with the upcoming films canceling the premiere and interviews

Why!! Why!!! This means the premiere will be postponed ? I think “Alone” should come out now! It is appropriate for the situation we are going on with Coronavirus! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma, "Alone" I think is a movie about zombie? Such a bad timing for "Call'" :( 

I though “Alone” was about major epidemic disease that killed or infected everybody, except the two major protagonist , and they would try to join forces to survive? I guess I was just  dreamIng! Anyway, anything with Shin Hye , except media play and malicious comments. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I though “Alone” was about major epidemic disease that killed or infected everybody, except the two major protagonist , and they would try to join forces to survive? I guess I was just a dream ! Anyway, anything with Shin Hye , except media play and malicious comments. 

I think Shinhye mentioned it once ... that the movie is about Zombie. I am not 100% sure though. I must have read an article about Zombie while reading an article about SH, somehow I have combined the two. Okay, anything that's about ShinHye :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 Good-Looking Korean Actors Win Title of Good Kisser

Él queriendo ganar ,ella sin interés y él con su estúpida apuesta.  P… #detodo # De Todo # amreading # books # wattpad

HEIRS

Esta es mi historia soy T/N tengo 17 años estudio en la preparatoria … #romance # Romance # amreading # books # wattpad

Lee Min Ho successfully performed a romantic kiss scene with his co-star in Korean dramas such as Park Shin Hye  which made the audience feel sentimental.

https://insertlive.com/hot-gossip/20200222223314-7-82511/hyun-bin-hingga-lee-min-ho-7-aktor-tampan-korea-peraih-predikat-good-kisser

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

[PICTORIAL] Actress Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo looking so mysterious in a pictorial with MARIE CLAIRE, talks about their character in the movie.

_fL1Gu3S%2B%25282%2529.jpg

_fL1Gu3S.jpg

Two actors from the movie "Call," which is scheduled to be released in March, Park Shinhye and Jeon Jongseo recently finished a film production briefing, and this time released a photoshoot and an interview in the March issue of Marie Claire.

The film 'Call' is a mystery thriller movie about two women living in different time zones, past and present, connected by one phone.

Park Shinhye, who plays the role of "Seoyeon," expressed her affection for the character she played. She also said she hopes the film "Call" itself will become a genre that works.

When asked how she felt when she first read the scenario, Jeon Jongseo, another actress in the movie said she felt like reading a carefully written well-made book, adding that the character "Youngsook" has a lot of charm in it.

storykpop.com/2020/02/pictorial-actress-park-shinhye-and-jeon.html

• Like 1
  • Love 3