❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Who wore it better: Park Shin Hye vs Goo Hye Sun?

psh-ghs.png

Korean media Dispatch compares the same dress on actresses Park Shin Hye and Goo Hye Sun.

Here is another edition of ‘Who Wore It Better’ by Korean media Dispatch. This time, the same dress is compared by top Korean actresses Park Shin Hye and Goo Hye Sun. Especially because they have different images on dramas and movies, it is expected to have a mixed feedback from netizens.

goopark

[ +480 / -78] Park Shin Hye looks like real flowers and Goo Hye Sun looks like artificial flowers. Park Shin Hye has the live appeal and gives off a beautiful aura

[ +418 / -73] I think because she is smiling, Park Shin Hye is a lot prettier. Goo Hye Sun’s concept of not making any expression makes her look a little off

[ +385 / -52] Park Shin Hye looks lively and pretty. The outfit itself is a little mature but because Park Shin Hye is smiling, my eyes go to her

[ +40 / -7] Park Shin Hye for the win

[ +38 / -6] The photos itself, I think Park Shin Hye has a disadvantage but still she is prettier

[ +35 / -5] I don’t like how Goo Hye Sun’s mouth looks when she acts hahahahaha Whenever she said “No it’s not!!” on Boys over flowers hahahaha I don’t know if she is good at acting and always keeps her chic image in dramas? Or maybe she is acting clueless T_T I believe she would be a sly fox in perspective of other girls hahahahahaha Park Shin Hye is just pretty with many appeals

Source: Dispatch, Comments: Dispatch vis Nate/koreaboo

• Like 11

Park Shin Hye Shows Off Latest Fall Trends

2015.09.08 18:43 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

Park Shin Hye has turned into a mature fall woman with one trench coat.

Women′s clothing brand Viki released a spread with model Park Shin Hye on September 8. In the spread, Park Shin Hye pulls off a trench coat, a fall staple, perfectly.

Park Shin Hye plays up her stylish charms in monotone fall outfits. She pairs a turtleneck knit and trench coat with culottes, displaying trendy fall styles.

In another cut, she incorporates mannish and feminine styles in another cut, matching a long boxy jacket with a feminine dress, showing off her slim figure.

Creative director Kim Ji Su stated, "Like a fashion icon, Park Shin Hye pulled off the fall looks with her own feel. You will be able to see what′s trendy this fall season through this spread."

Photo credit: Viki

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97593/park-shin-hye-shows-off-latest-fall-trends 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 10

Park Shin Hye has turned into a mature fall woman with one trench coat. 

Women′s clothing brand Viki released a spread with model Park Shin Hye on September 8. In the spread, Park Shin Hye pulls off a trench coat, a fall staple, perfectly.

Park Shin Hye Shows Off Latest Fall Trendslarge view

Park Shin Hye plays up her stylish charms in monotone fall outfits. She pairs a turtleneck knit and trench coat with culottes, displaying trendy fall styles. 

In another cut, she incorporates mannish and feminine styles in another cut, matching a long boxy jacket with a feminine dress, showing off her slim figure. 

Creative director Kim Ji Su stated, "Like a fashion icon, Park Shin Hye pulled off the fall looks with her own feel. You will be able to see what′s trendy this fall season through this spread."

Photo credit: Viki

source: http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/97593/park-shin-hye-shows-off-latest-fall-trends

• Like 11

Park Shin Hye looks sophisticated and stylish in fall photoshoot

by Shelly M on Tue, Sep 08, 2015

a3be00ea-4ef8-4fde-a379-329db97d39a2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Park Shin Hye is fashion icon for fall 2015! The Pinocchio actress wore a variety of vintage clothing staples to showcase the hottest fashions. In her recent photo spread promoting the women's clothing brand Viki, Park paired a tan trench coat with a two-tone ribbed turtleneck sweater and dark-colored culottes. She also modeled loose khaki pants, a long black suit coat, and a form-fitting detailed gray dress accented by a simple gray jacket. 

e32dca42-19be-4ddb-94bf-aea19ccbc3b5.jpg

e0a9c309-087e-4f65-89e3-b7b6f8de2989.jpg

She was praised by the creative director of the photoshoot for her unique modeling style in the pictorial. "Like a fashion icon, Park Shin Hye pulled off the fall looks in her own unique way. You will be able to see what′s trendy this fall season through this spread," Kim Ji Su said.

Which outfit do you need in your wardrobe this fall season? 

http://dfvr.co/1M8kKzW   

Edited by indahm
  • Like 11