❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Photo published for Who’s The Better ‘Boyfriend’ For Park Shin Hye? Lee Jong Suk From ‘Pinocchio’ Or Taecyeon From 2PM?

September 6, 2015

Who’s The Better ‘Boyfriend’ For Park Shin Hye? Lee

Jong Suk From ‘Pinocchio’ Or Taecyeon From 2PM?

Presently in Korean entertainment, Park Shin Hye is the hottest actress around. By working non-stop for the past two years, Shin Hye has starred in popular K-dramas, Pinocchio and Heirs, and praised K-movies, The Royal Tailor and The Beauty Inside. Needless to say, Shin Hye’s popularity also equates to the desires and expectations of her fans, especially when it comes to her love life.

Pertaining to her love life, there are two famous men in whom Park Shin Hye’s fans can see their favorite star with: Lee Jong Suk and Taecyeon. Eventually, the fact there are two choices would eventually bring up debate, ergo the question who is more fit to be Shin Hye’s “boyfriend?”

The touchy topic was tackled by KdramaStars in which they analyzed Park Shin Hye’s on-screen relationships with the two men. The comparison started with Lee Jong Suk since he’s been around Shin Hye before Taecyeon. Both of them first met on the set of Pinocchio playing the female and male leads respectively. Among the K-drama’s fans, one of the biggest reasons for its popularity was the acting chemistry Jong Suk and Shin Hye had. It seemed so natural how they worked in which their relationship was believable. Apparently, their chemistry is rumored to extend beyond the camera often stoked with rumors both Jong Suk and Shin Hye are dating.

Park Shin Hye Lee Jong Suk Urban Style

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk model “Urban Style” in a magazine shoot.

The problem with basing relationships on acting chemistry is that it doesn’t necessarily relate to a real-life relationship. If that were the case, Ha Ji Won should be in a relationship with every male lead she’s worked with. Therefore, the only way two actors show true chemistry with each other (with the exception of being out in public) can somewhat be seen in K-variety shows. Unlike K-dramas, actors are more themselves as they compete or complete “missions” or “tasks.” In Three Meals a Day, actors are sent to rural Korea to live off the land. When Park Shin Hye was on the show, it was apparent there was authentic chemistry between her and main cast member Taecyeon (from K-pop group 2PM).

Either they be working in the fields, cooking, or spending time together, Park Shin Hye and Taecyeon were expressing themselves in which they were on the verge of becoming a couple. Yet, it could be possible the love lines between the two might have been edited to display such because it wasn’t as prominent in their second episode together. Instead, they were more like comrades.

No matter how Park Shin Hye met these two men, one thing is clear: her fan base believe one of them would be great as her “boyfriend.” The question is, which one should it be? If not one of them, who would be better?

[Image via Park Shin Hye International Community, 2PM Promotions, and Lee Jong Suk’s Facebook Page/Adobe PS, Post Images via Park Shin Hye International Community]

Edited by indahm
  • Like 8

I was never a fan of Lee Jong Suk or Taecyeon but I love Pinocchio and Three Meals a Day because PSH acting was Awesome!!!  I believe PSH when she stated that she is not dating Lee Jong Suk.  There are too much in her plates to be thinking of “dating”.  She is trying to graduate and I notice that she loooooves to sing.  Maybe when she is done with school, she will focus more in “movies” and singing and have her own concert (my dream :D).  I have been reading up on Taecyeon and he comes from a GREAT background but he has no time to date neither (graduate school, the business, concerts, military next year).  To sum it all up, PSH and all her co-stars are not ready for any commitments. They are too career oriented.  The more haters out there means her acting was AWESOME because she makes it believable and real.  This proof how GREAT an actress she was when the camera starts rolling :wub: 

Three Meals a Day is my all-time favorite because we get to see her personality that was not scripted.  She is very simple and adaptable.  She has a very strong personality and a true perfectionist. Lee Seo-jin likes her character as well.   Lee Seo-jin oppa have a very strong ties in the financial sector and he graduated in a very prestigious school in New York so I think he recognized that she is very different from other actresses.  I would not be surprised if Lee Seo-jin will play PSH older brother in her next project :wub:

Edited by kate_USA
  • Like 16

Ju Ji-hoon hopes to work with Park Shin-hye

Updated : September 07 2015

Korea-China fashion magazine ONE released photos of actor Ju Ji-hoon taken in Vietnam’s Da Nang for its September edition.

In one photo, the 33-year-old looks classic and sophisticated in a black clean-cut suit, leaning on a yellow sofa. In another snap with the beach in the background, he looks more casual in a pink loose-fitting jacket over a yellow shirt.

Asked about whom he wants to work with for his next project, Ju singled out actress Park Shin-hye and actor Ji Chang-wook.

“I am already acquainted with Park so it would be fun if we work together. As for Ji, he has both lovely and wild sides. I want to work with him in a film which can portray the two characters,” he said.

Asked about his potential entry into the Chinese film market, he said, “I like directors Lee Ang and Zhang Yimou. If I have a chance, I want to work with them.”

The fashion spread including more of his photos and interview is available in the magazine’s September issue.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye's Glamorous Pics @TopStarNews

1401071674-51.jpg

1401071693-3.jpg

• Like 19

Who wore it better? Park Shin Hye or Goo Hye Sun

Sunday, September 06, 2015 .
gy1e.jpg

gy.jpg

Request
Dispatch - Nate: [Same clothes, different feel] Park Shin Hye vs. Goo Hye Sun, who is the autumn flower girl? 

1. [+478, -78] Park Shin Hye is like the real flower while Goo Hye Sun's the artificial one. Park Shin Hye's cheerful and charmingly pretty

2. [+418, -73] It might be because she's smiling but it looks pretty on Park Shin Hye . I don't know if having a neutral expression is Goo Hye Sun's concept but she's peculiar

3. [+40, -7] Park Shin Hye wins

4. [+28, -4] That dress is the type that grandmas wear when they go blossom viewing. Park Shin Hye wears it well

Naver 

5. [+8,666, -398] Cmon, both are pretty

6. [+7,874, -396] Both wear it prettily. Stop comparing

7. [+8,169, -2,434] Goo Hye Sun's super pretty. If I want my face to look like one of them, it would be Goo Hye Sun's

8. [+6,658, -2,313] Just by looking at the photos, Goo Hye Sun wears it better

9. [+1,293, -183] Both look good in the dress. Shin Hye picked the right size while it's a bit big on Goo Hye Sun

10. [+1,022, -262] Park Shin Hye. Goo Hye Sun looked like she borrowed her unni's dress. She should've picked a smaller size

• Like 10

Japanese celebrities that look like Korean idols

Netizens discuss a series of comparisons between Korean idols and Japanese celebrities

Many look a-likes exist in the Korean industry with many idols and celebrities looking very similar to each other. But are there international celebrities that look like Korean idols too?

Originally posted on Pann, netizens discuss a series of look a-like comparisons between Korean idols and Japanese celebrities.

Titled “Korean Women Celebrities vs Japanese Women Celebrities,” here is the direct translation of the post and the comments below.

“There were many people claiming they don’t look a-like but I meant to compare people with similar images or facial features.”

skipped    .   .   .   .   .

Park Shin Hye vs Tsubasa

“Their facial features look similar when you take a closer look”

more@http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/japanese-celebrities-look-like-korean-idols/

• Like 9

[RECIPE] Park Shin Hye's Tomato Kimchi & Potato Croquette Recipes from 3 Meals A Day

SHTomatoKimchichi3MADEp17v2%2B%25281%252
Click link full-size HD 1366 x 768 recipe : Tomato Kimchi Recipe

SHPotatoCroquette3MADEp16.jpg
Click link full-size HD 1366 x 768 recipe : Potato Croquette Recipe

Posted by karrenstar at 5:48 PM 

shinhye.org/2015/09/recipe-park-shin-hyes-tomato-kimchi.html 

COSeXJTU8AAlfnA.jpg

COSeXJHVAAAtoM9.jpg

Shinhye posted about yesterday bowling match with Hongki and liked his vid

https://instagram.com/p/7UsmxKPdfy/ 

cr. Pank_Blue

Edited by indahm
  • Like 15

I was never a fan of Lee Jong Suk or Taecyeon but I love Pinocchio and Three Meals a Day because PSH acting was Awesome!!!  I believe PSH when she stated that she is not dating Lee Jong Suk.  There are too much in her plates to be thinking of “dating”.  She is trying to graduate and I notice that she loooooves to sing.  Maybe when she is done with school, she will focus more in “movies” and singing and have her own concert (my dream :D).  I have been reading up on Taecyeon and he comes from a GREAT background but he has no time to date neither (graduate school, the business, concerts, military next year).  To sum it all up, PSH and all her co-stars are not ready for any commitments. They are too career oriented.  The more haters out there means her acting was AWESOME because she makes it believable and real.  This proof how GREAT an actress she was when the camera starts rolling :wub: 

Three Meals a Day is my all-time favorite because we get to see her personality that was not scripted.  She is very simple and adaptable.  She has a very strong personality and a true perfectionist. Lee Seo-jin likes her character as well.   Lee Seo-jin oppa have a very strong ties in the financial sector and he graduated in a very prestigious school in New York so I think he recognized that she is very different from other actresses.  I would not be surprised if Lee Seo-jin will play PSH older brother in her next project :wub:

me too neither a fan of both. im only shipping darling couple in drama as in dalpo and inha and never ever drag it to real life. shin hye said they dont date, then be it. it means she just want people/fans believe tht is a fact and as a fan i'll just believe in her. tbh even if they are dating i dont think they'll last long as @kate_USA said "are not ready for any commitments. They are too career oriented". it's obvious in her interview tht she is just not taking her relationship seriously now (toward marriage) as she got so many things to do and those things priorities come first. plus, she said it herself tht her relationship dont last long. sorry to say but it's kinda irritating when shin hye soompi thread keep spamming with the shipping stuff (fanmade mv gif, couple fan art,pics n gif of the guy etc etc) as im here to read bout shin hye and not for those shipping stuff... i got enough in twitter already...

as for the movie, i heard tht it's from the writer of miracle in cell no 7 so it might be a wise choice to take tht as it's not a main role and she said she's not ready to lead a movie yet. somewhere around next year or maybe 2  ;) since she need to solidify her acting skill to slap haters right on the face. im willing to wait longer as long as she can deliver much better n impressive performance.

• Like 12