❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye graces cover of SELF magazine

Updated : August 25 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye graced the cover of China‘s lifestyle magazine SELF for its September issue.

(SELF)

In the photo, the 25-year-old actress, who is gaining popularity in the nation, looks elegant and sophisticated in a black suit over a white shirt with a black ribbon tie.

Park has over 9 million followers on her Chinese social media site Weibo account as her soaps “Pinocchio” and “The Heirs” were all well received by Chinese viewers.

She is set to have fan meetings in China‘s Shenzhen on Saturday and in Chengdu on Sept. 12 after meeting her Taiwanese fans on Aug. 16.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 7

Ah I just watched The Heirs and I can't wait to start on Pinoccio! Park Shin-Hye really is a very good actress!

With 15 ppl liking this message, I think I'm going to have to change my signature to say Park Shin-Hye is in my top 3 lol!

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye Returns As Muse For Agatha Paris Fall Collection

By Elsa B. | August 25, 2015

Korean Actress Park Shin Hye Agatha Paris Jewelry 2015 Constellation Collection Buy Shop
(Photo : Agatha Paris)
Korean Actress Park Shin Hye Agatha Paris Jewelry 2015 Constellation Collection Buy Shop

Pinocchio actress Park Shin Hye is once again the muse of Agatha Paris. After posing for the brand's 2015 Spring/Summer and 2014 Fall/Winter lookbooks, the star has returned for the 2015 Fall jewelry collection. In two recently released photos, Park modeled new pieces and classic designs from The Constellation line and the limited-edition Ceramic and Paris Lady Scottie collections.

Among Park's affordable accessories there were the "Ladypave" stud earrings. The earrings have the shape of Scottish terriers, are covered in crystals, and can be yours HERE. They can be seen below in greater detail.

girls-generation-hwang-tiffany-instagram

Park also showcased the "Lady Love" ring line. The three-ring set have a white gem, the trademark terrier, and the word 'love' in a cursive script. The accessories can be yours HERE and can be seen below in greater detail.

Another ring the beauty wore was the "Scottishpave" ring. The ring has a silver finish, two adjustable sizes and can be yours HERE. It can be seen below in greater detail.

In other fashion news, Park Shin Hye was also the face of Bruno Magli's 2015 Fall/Winter collection.

Source:http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/234098/20150825/park-shin-hye-agatha-paris.htm

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye Captivates the Cover of Chinese Magazine + Behind-the-Scenes

Park Shin Hye Captivates the Cover of Chinese Magazine + Behind-the-Scenes

Actress Park Shin Hye continues to showcase her clout as one of Asia’s most popular actresses. This time, she graces the covers of the September issue of Chinese women’s magazine 悦己SELF.

In the pictorial, Park Shin Hye transforms into a chic winter mistress, sporting dramatic, feminine silhouettes but adding a boyish twist. Wearing a heavier, smokey cat eye look, she pairs full-bodied skirts with menswear-inspired clean shirts, bow ties, and tuxedo jackets. However, despite all that is going on with her outfit, she manages to wear the outfits rather than letting it wear her.

Park Shin Hye

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye’s latest film Beauty Inside” is currently playing in theaters. She is scheduled to meet her fans in person at a fan meeting in Chengdu, China on September 12.

You can catch behind-the-scenes footage of Park Shin Hye’s photo shoot with 悦己SELF below.

Source (1)

soompi.com/2015/08/25/park-shin-hye-captivates-the-cover-of-chinese-magazine-behind-the-scenes/ 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 13