❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest Arc05

Hi guy's good morning/ good evening! Can i ask a question , how to upload of pictures / news about shinhye, sorry ! Im just new here in this forum.. Thanks!!!

Guest purpleismycolor

Hi guy's good morning/ good evening! Can i ask a question , how to upload of pictures / news about shinhye, sorry ! Im just new here in this forum.. Thanks!!!

Hi :D if you want to post pictures: first you have to copy the image address of the photo you want to post... not the link but its' image address ... (to do this.. right click on the picture you want to post and choose copy image address or copy image URL)

(UNLESS, it's an instagram picture --- for instagram pictures, you can just get the link and post it inside the comment box, it will load automatically)..

second, click the "insert other media" found at the bottom right side corner of the comment box and then click "insert image from URL" ... paste the image address there and click "insert into post".. :) 

---- for the news, just copy and paste it .. (don't forget to include the source ;))

9 Child Stars That You Won’t Recognize Today

Posted on June 27, 2015

You won’t believe how much these actors have grown.

Many of today’s famous actors began during their early childhood as child actors. However, many people may not realize that they have seen these actors maybe 10 years while they were children. Check out these 9 child stars that you won’t recognize today.

skipped . .    .    .   .   .

• Park Shin Hye (2003 vs 2014)

Still maintaining her youthful and energized facial features, Park Shin Hye has grown and blossomed into a beautiful young woman throughout her acting career from "Stairway to Heaven" to "Pinocchio." 

item_104200_1280px_637daa6597fd4618b07f2

more@http://www.koreaboo.com/interactive/9-child-stars-wont-recognize-today/

Edited by azuvilla2006
  • Like 6

Park Shin Hye + Mind Bridge 2015 S/S Collection

Park Shin Hye‘s stardom is showing zero signs of stopping. The beauty recently posed for the 2015 Spring/Summer lookbook of apparel brand Mind Bridge, while being her naturally photogenic...
Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon Mind Bridge Spring-Summer 2015 Collection 2
by kpopbreak March 7, 2015

Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon Mind Bridge Spring-Summer 2015 Collection 10

Park Shin Hye‘s stardom is showing zero signs of stopping. The beauty recently posed for the 2015 Spring/Summer lookbook of apparel brand Mind Bridge, while being her naturally photogenic self.

The new collection features vertical zipper pockets, a statement script pattern, and a lot of white. White is very big this season so it’s understandable. Usually, my don’t-really-care-for-fashion friends ask, “What does that even mean?” And I respond, “It just means there’s a lot of white apparel combinations in lookbooks, that do not look pale, uninspired or boring.”

My favorite affordable looks from the star are below! The apparel pieces are truly perfect for everyday office outfits: the perfect blend of casual and formal. Happy shopping!

To shop for more Mind Bridge apparel and accessories, click here to head over to the official website!

Decorative Trench Belt Coat ($143.00)

Park Shin Hye and Sung Joon Mind Bridge Spring-Summer 2015 Collection

Hidden Content

source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/03/07/park-shin-hye-mind-bridge-2015-ss-collection/

Mindbridge collection are stylish and i'd love to wear one cause i worked in the office. With MB, white's not boring. and the printed black skirt is sexy as well as the lovely trench coats :) 

It wouldn't hurt to see Shinhye as a sleek and smart top executive in an office role one day wearing outfits like these. 

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 3

<PINOCCHIO> on Philippine TV starting July 1 (Monday to Thursday, 10 PM) via GMA Network~^^

10492187_871823756222429_261810596820792

GMA Asianovelas: The Heart of Asia

so late but i'll surely watch this. it's also fun and interesting to watch in native language. Ahh..hello Choi Inha and Choi Dalpo. welcome to Filipino channel!! I hope a lot of Filipinos will watch this because the message Pinocchio drama carries a strong feeling of responsible journalism and family bonding. 

If this show will only a little earlier like 7 or 8pm, it would be perfect because there's more audience. Well, i hope more homes will tune in to this show.   

• Like 3

It looks like our princess went wakeboarding today :wub::wub::wub:

P.S The instagram video got deleted already :(

UPDATE: I found the video on weibo :) i converted it to a gif hehe ^_^ (sorry for the crappy quality) :sweatingbullets: 

ezgif-2063207444.gif

Here's the video link  ;););) 

http://us.sinaimg.cn/004ofBmrjx06ToB2xmB905040100aieq0k01.mp4

@Purple...thanks for the update sis! it's better than having no update, at least we have idea how our babygirl is doing;)

anything Shinhye worth a time:)

• Like 8

Hi guys, just made an account...hehe... but I've been following updates about shinhye for a long time now here in soompi and twitter. Guess I can say I'm a big fan of her. 

Edited by jocelzzz
  • Like 6

CIewtGnUAAEa9ZA.jpg

first time seeing this. Is this real or photoshopped? Wow! Beautiful couple. :wub:

CIewtGnUAAEa9ZA.jpg

That's a real pic of them.. It's one of the many pics that was not published during Pinocchio days.. 

Edited by AngelaC
  • Like 6

Guest twingals
It looks like our princess went wakeboarding today :wub::wub::wub:

P.S The instagram video got deleted already :(

UPDATE: I found the video on weibo :) 

Here's the video link  ;););) 

http://us.sinaimg.cn/004ofBmrjx06ToB2xmB905040100aieq0k01.mp4

Love how active her real lifestyle is....wished it's shown more in her roles. Haha! Maybe she'll be the rich girl who does all these exciting things and gets to be the "trendy" one ...of course with great writing as well.  :P @purpleismycolor props for finding these nuggets about Shinhye!