❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

she said thank you to reporters for taking beautiful photos of her.....

pank_blue

My note: Shinhye wins my heart easily with sincerity and honesty in the things she says and does. These are the many little things that make her beautiful in my eyes. Never taking anyone for granted........not even the photographers who follow her.......

:)

Edited by maris1
  • Like 8

Added notes on latest Three Meals A Day episode with Shin Hye... "They keep referring to her as guest. Tells her to relax...

"Taecyon says she cooks well, great personality, hard worker...

Lee Seo Jin said Shin Hye looked like an ajhumma when she was cooking...

Shin Hye laughed heartily when Lee Seo Jin said she looked like an ahjumma :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Cr: to PSH_IFC

Edited by BluenB
  • Like 8

Park Shin-hye to star as the first guest in Season 2, 'Three Meals A Day'

2015/05/15

Source:Hancinema

photo594120.jpg

The first episode of tvN's Season 2, 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon' revealed its first guest, who will appear in the following episode. The guest is no one else but Park Shin-hye.

It was prearranged that Taecyeon would walk into the heart field if he'd like their guest. Taecyeon walked into the heart field along with Park Shin-hye and even presented her flowers. Lee Seo-jin teased him, "You try too hard whenever he have a female guest".

He even took off clothes to show off his manly side. He finally ended up expressing his hope Park Shin-hye would become a fixed member of the show. Taecyeon said, "She's good at cooking. Her personality is great. She's younger than I AM."

This season of 'Three Meals A Day – Jeongseon" will present the farmers Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon at the advanced level. Kim Kwang-gyoo will also star in the show.

• Like 4

Taecyeon falls for Park Shin Hye in 'Three Meals a Day's preview for the next episode

May 15, 2015 @ 5:42 pm

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/05/af_org/2PM-Taecyeon-park-shin-hye_1431709385_af_org.jpg

tvN's 'Three Meals a Day' revealed on May 15 who would be appearing as a guest on the next episode!  The guest turned out to be none other than beautiful actress, Park Shin Hye, and Taecyeon, a regular member, has understandably fallen head over heels.

Taecyeon agreed to go into the heart field if he liked who the guest was, so when he saw Park Shin Hye, the two went into the heart field together and he even gave her a flower!

Lee Seo Jin teased him, saying, "Why do you always use your strength whenever a female guest comes?"  Taecyeon even took off his clothes and relayed his hopes that she would become a fixed member like him.  Showing some timidity, he said, "She cooks well, has a good personality, and she's younger than me," making everyone laugh. 

You can see more of their chemistry once the episode airs next week!

park-shin-hye_1431709268_taecyeon.jpg

allkpop.com  http://fb.me/6CFEG6uOy 

• Like 5

Three Meals a Day (Taecyeon + Park Shin Hye for nex ep.)

Friday, May 15, 2015 

tt1.jpg

TV Daily - Nate: Park Shin Hye is the first guest for 'Three Meals a Day', Ok Taecyeon totally falls "Wants her to be a fixed member"

1. [+594, -58] Even I would fall for her~ She's daebak pretty

2. [+559, -62] Saw her briefly in the preview and she's so gorgeous. Park Shin Hye's known for her kind personality but looks like she's a good cook too. What does she lack? I can't wait for next week

3. [+467, -57] Wooow Park Shin Hye. I should watch next week's episode!!

4. [+56, -5] First female guest that he wants to be a fixed member 

5. [+40, -7] Ok Taecyeon fell for Park Shin Hye's sweet and pleasant personality. She has such pretty charms

tt22.jpg

Star News- Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Heart field, 'Ok Taecyeon Go Ara', Lee Seo Jin Choi Ji Woo

1. [+3896, -97] Switched to this while watching Producer

2. [+3488, -122] So cute ㅋㅋSo much better than Producer...

3. [+2778, -140] Please invite Go Ara again ㅋㅋ

4. [+715, -25] I should've watched this instead of Producer

5. [+678, -32] Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin match so well!

6. [+610, -33] I'm seriously hoping Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin to end up together

7. [+350, -9] Naive guy Ok Bingu, hwaiting. Lee Seo Jin, hwaiting

8. [+262, -12] Seeing as how Lee Seo Jin keeps mentioning Choi Ji Woo, he seems to really like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm rooting for the two

9. [+277, -27] Please get Go Ara and Choi Ji Woo to guest together

10. [+265, -16] Ok Bingu fell for Park Shin Hye ...ㅋㅋ

kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/05/three-meals-day-taecyeon-park-shin-hye.html … 

• Like 6

Taecyeon Is Completely Mesmerized by Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”

Taecyeon Is Completely Mesmerized by Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”

After the first episode of “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon Country Edition,” the program ended with a sneak peek of the next episode guest-starring Park Shin Hye.

park shin hye

Beforehand, Taecyeon promised he would step into the heart-shaped field, which he made some time ago, if he liked the upcoming guest. When he sees that it’s Park Shin Hye, he goes to the heart-shaped field with her, of course, and even gives her a flower.

taecyeon park shin hye

Seeing this, Lee Seo Jin teases Taecyeon by saying, “Why do you show off your strength only when it’s a female guest?” Taecyeon even shows off his masculinity by taking his jacket off and gets teased by the older members for acting differently around her.

“I’ve never wished for a guest to become a regular on this show before,” Taecyeon says in his individual interview, wanting Park Shin Hye to stay as a fixed member. He compliments her by saying, “She’s good at cooking, she has a great personality, and she’s younger than me,” and turns shy.

taecyeon 2

You can catch Taecyeon and Park Shin Hye’s lovely interactions on the next episode airing May 22.

soompi.com/2015/05/15/taecyeon-is-completely-mesmerized-by-park-shin-hye-on-three-meals-a-day/   

• Like 4