❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

JenniferG Feel sorry? Are you kidding? Nobody does it here.) No reason.) Read the posts.) 
@CawaRain sorry chingu but i will interrupt you. i didn't say feel sorry? i said there's nothing to be sorry in the first place. maybe you misunderstood what i written in the thread.

I MEAN WHEN I SEARCH SHIN HYE ARTICLE AT NAVER.. HOPEFULLY IT ONLY COVER WITH SHIN HYE ARTICLE AND NOT RELATE WITH THAT ISSUE AGAIN..

Fashion magazine InStyle revealed additional photos of top celebrities Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye taken in London on Monday (23/03/2015):
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150323
In the revealed shots, the two stars, like a real couple, strike more erotic poses than the photos released last week. Park and Lee wear Dr. Martens’ new spring sandals. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150323
In the single shot, the 25-year-old actress dons a long black skirt, with Dr. Clarissa Flower sandals while Lee sports a lime shirt over black plants with Gryphon Black sandals. 
This is the first time the stars have worked together since they starred in the hit drama “Pinocchio,” which ended in January. 

More of their photos taken in London are available in the magazine’s April issue. 

By Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

credit link: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201503231441220888268_2

Park Shin Hye - Fighting all the way and I just wanted to say that I support you all the way:image...stay healthy and beautiful!

credit as tagged