❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hihii.....I don't have anything to share, just want to welcome @MISSMOON ....how are you dear dongsaeng???

CAyMA9kUcAIZsLb.jpg

cr to the owner

I just read in twitter....the LDS (Lotte Department Store) CF will be released on April 2...for who one anticipate collaboration between Shin Hye and YSH...at least you could satisfy yourself with this CF for the time being :)

To All Shippers please don't feel sorry for Park shin hye please   , she doesn't date , marry or engaged , she is single according to our sources back to reality just accept that we are in real world not delusional world I love Minshiners bcz They are awesome great people so I ask you to not feel sorry for our girl who doesn't date anyone. 

@NileRose i'm very happy doctor that you're always defending our princess. at the first place there's nothing to be sorry. because shinhye and leeminho have nothing in particular. they just colleague and friends at the same time. we just move on and let it be. shinhye is the most blessed woman in the world she got those hot mens as friends and those hot mens too are lucky to be in shinhye list of friends. shinhye has a lot's of nice qualities that a person wants to be his or her friend aside from being beautiful inside and outside plus the fact that she's very talented. she's the wife material or a girlfriend material too. i love her for being such a nice and a refine young woman. she always stay's in her beliefs and  values... lucky those guy's whoever got shinhye yes to be his girlfriend...

@missmoon oszmes.gif sis, finally your here? hope to see more of your posting here after a long vacation... eventhough you didn't post those previous months. i know you always spazzed and want to participate..... welcomeback again sis @missmoon   giphy.gif

Oke I found it in Facebook...if it is true...than Lotte really spoiling us Starlight Angel.... It is about Lotte Duty Free webtoon with Shin Hye and KSH....I don't know if Lotte Duty Free will make it into  Micro Movie like Lotte Department Store (Shin Hye and YSH)....well fans could hope right?? Hehee

LDF.jpg

credit to the owner

Here's the link

wellens1_e0.gif   @LuaipouomaloG @LadyNess ,@minshin009 , @YatieM @eaucafe @hatchi06 & @cutegirl2015  TO ALL CHINGUS WELCOME TO SHINHYE THREAD. HAVE A JOVIAL PERUSAL AND POSTING. WERE VERY GLAD THAT YOU GUY'S ADDING THE BIG VOLUME OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE OUR DEAR PRINCESS SHINHYE. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY CHINGUS..... f3ku1.gif

image         tumblr_mick7nYbT51qbgcf1o1_250.gif

credit to the owner of the gifs
hwaml.com_1412638980_337.gif