❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

I would not overthink, over analyze the words from the interview above based on preconceived notions existing in ones minds. That could lead to things that may be totally untrue.

As far as I am concerned it was a hypothetical question to which Shinhye answered in general terms with no specific person in mind. According to this what I understand.....................simply put................if two people are meant to be together ......they will be!

Let's not assume things keeping in mind some recent events because that would be highly unfair to Shinhye.........it will only propagate rumors and falsehoods.

Let's stick to the facts , Please. :) and keep the rest away from Shinhye's thread....

I really hope no one continuously mentions 'the name that shall not be named' here anymore. Anyway, Shin Hye is quick witted. Any other hallyu star (female or male) might have had their management block that kind of question and would be called haughty. Chinese media are known for their bad taste questions.  :^o
There were other answers in her long list of questions but why do we have to dwell on that answer? For example, now we know SH puts family, friends, acting and fans first in her heart. These are her priority and what a clever girl she is. I know many fans think 'love' is a big deal but this girl really knows her priorities. She is still young. Some people may get married early but they separate and divorce later. A modern woman needs to have a good career, earn her own money, be independent then she will be truthfully happy. Shin Hye has always been a strong willed independent girl. I am not worried about her finding love and a good husband who loves her wholeheartedly in the future.
Sorry for the long essay. Just my personal opinion.
image.jpg2_zpsixecb9pe.jpgimage.jpg1_zpsqzpffxpy.jpg
ctto

image.jpg1_zpsg2kdfg6b.jpg
Ctto

@Tiggie : great points! ..................just one little thing ..........personally, I think that we have these odd questions that do not make sense .....crop up everywhere irrespective of media in any one particular country.........so it would not be fair to name any one in my opinion........

LOL...@maris1, good point, thanks for the reminder ;;) As you might have guessed I am Chinese myself so I guess I am more critical of them because I can read the words and the meaning behind the questions. They do it to all actors and actresses and sometimes I just roll my eyes at their true intentions. It's a bit like the 'Pinocchio' series which SH recently starred in   @-)
image.jpg8_zpsk8ntfjhs.jpgimage.jpg9_zpsotmc7c45.jpg
ctto

image.jpg2_zpsscq7ewny.jpg
image.jpg1_zpsecypetkk.jpg
Credit to the owners

@Tiggie: :)) as a matter of fact.....I did not know you were From China....:) I just as a habit refrain from making a sweeping statement like that from resentment developed from childhood when all sisters got scolded together for something that only one did... ;))

But seriously........Chinese fans have been so amazing sharing multitude of pictures, videos etc and shown so much love to the artist specially making Shinhye the number one female Korean actress.......just look at the love showered on her above.........that I felt it a bit uneasy putting all within one bracket......and I am not saying this because you are from China... :)

@maris1, you are lovely just like your idol Shin Hye :x
I am very happy PSH is loved by fans from many different countries and races. She is really a shinning star. Don't you think she looks gorgeous today in all these pictures we've been posting?
image.jpg7_zpsnhacpinp.jpgimage.jpg5_zpssr1lssml.jpg
ctto

Guest arl1430293995

She is truly beautiful outside and inside. Her beauty from within shines so brightly outward. I've noticed she never really has any dramatic changes in her appearance, but OMG I never get tired of looking at her!!! My male friend says she always looks the same but she is so captivating!

Guest YatieM

Omo omo what happened... Let's not overthink on what was mentioned in the interview as that was what led to the birth of imaginary ships.... I am an ahjumma and dont think can join any ship anymore.. I am going to stick to non shippers thread and to support the individuals. Can't wait to see her act with YSH, KSH, KWB or Se7en...woohoo that will be interesting... Have a productive day ahead all...

@Arl : I agree with you........She may look similar to those who see her occasionally like your friend in pictures but if they get to see her moving and talking.......they will definitely change their mind . I have always felt that the pictures do not do justice to her because her personality shines when we see her talking, smiling along with the way she moves........her aegyo, funny comments, the way she pulls her friends and costars legs......there are so many things that make Shinhye such an interesting person......definitely not same or dull.

To see her in reality programs.....that camping trip with friends.......makes me feel that she must be an excellent company too....

YatieM

said: Omo omo what happened... Let's not overthink on what was mentioned in the interview as that was what led to the birth of imaginary ships.... I am an ahjumma and dont think can join any ship anymore.. I am going to stick to non shippers thread and to support the individuals. Can't wait to see her act with YSH, KSH, KWB or Se7en...woohoo that will be interesting... Have a productive day ahead all...

YatieM said: Omo omo what happened... Let's not overthink on what was mentioned in the interview as that was what led to the birth of imaginary ships.... I am an ahjumma and dont think can join any ship anymore.. I am going to stick to non shippers thread and to support the individuals. Can't wait to see her act with YSH, KSH, KWB or Se7en...woohoo that will be interesting... Have a productive day ahead all...

Park Shin-hye's early morning look

2015/03/27

Source:hancinema

photo579255.jpg

Park Shin-hye still looks beautiful and innocent early in the morning.

Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her Instagram on March 27th along with a caption, "Feeling messy, where am I and who am I. Not still awake yet. Warning: ugly pic ahead. Departing to China. I'll be back. See you in Shanghai!"

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is sitting on a couch and coming her hair with fingers. Her flawless and slender legs are accentuated by the short skirt she is wearing.

Netizens said, "Park Shin-hye, she's getting more beautiful", "You're still so pretty even when you aren't awake", "Have a safe trip to Shanghai" and so on.

Park Shin-hye will accommodate her busy schedule in March including her Asian tour, 'Dream of Angel' and pictorial shoot.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Park Shin-hye's early morning look

2015/03/27 

Watch on DramaFever photo579255.jpg

Park Shin-hye still looks beautiful and innocent early in the morning.

Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her Instagram on March 27th along with a caption, "Feeling messy, where am I and who am I. Not still awake yet. Warning: ugly pic ahead. Departing to China. I'll be back. See you in Shanghai!"

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is sitting on a couch and coming her hair with fingers. Her flawless and slender legs are accentuated by the short skirt she is wearing.

Netizens said, "Park Shin-hye, she's getting more beautiful", "You're still so pretty even when you aren't awake", "Have a safe trip to Shanghai" and so on.

Park Shin-hye will accommodate her busy schedule in March including her Asian tour, 'Dream of Angel' and pictorial shoot.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-s-early-morning-look-80150.html …