❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

Oh my heart  =((
Chinggus
giphy.gif

Oh well ... no more shipping for me ;)

I'll just continue supporting them individually and most especially our princess :D
w1spUay.gif

Guest YatieM

I truly like her for who she is.. but i will not ship her with anyone anymore...i will be happy if she finds a nice and loving man...now watching tree of heaven for the first time and it is a dramatic story indeed...loving her..my son wants to date her but i guess that is just a far fetched dream.. :D

Guest YatieM

Damn she looks good with lee wan too...ok ok enuf with shipping business...i am going to look at you only shin hye... :-B >:/ Sorry all...

Guest MISSMOON

It has been a long time since my last log in.... I miss my unnies & chingus here, I can't mention them by names... I hope u all r alright >>> I really miss u chingus& wow the starlight angels family is increasing in number here, daebak

Guest MISSMOON

I just checked park shin hye unnie's IG ....seriously the shippers make me angry.. do they love her because of her costars or her work.... how can they post such a thing in her account!!!put yourself in her shoes, do you like it when u work to the limit you sacrifices your personal life for your career & u see people only talking about your relations with your costars... this shows that ur work has no good impactif you want to really support her, support her works only...guys shipping is fun if u do not take it seriously...

Guest MISSMOON

cutegirl2015 said: WHY  I THINK SALT NEED TO RELEASE ARTICLE OR NEWS ABOUT SHINHYE  TO COVER THE ISSUE.. I'M SO SICK WHEN SEARCH SHIN HYE AT NAVER AND LINK WITH THAT COUPLE. ... I BETTER LOOK AT LOVELY SHIN HYE PICTURE THAN THAT NEWS