❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest AbyBlue

Don't if any one have posted this before....if its the case soory,just wished to post this breathtaking snap again
CAn4w2oU0AAan6c.jpg
CAn4w3lUYAEGvV-.jpg
CAn4xIcUwAATJ81.jpg
CAn4xC-UcAAmeTs.jpg

wow how can someone be this beautiful....my jaws dropped...stunning, lovely,adorable and sparking angle down to earth.... :x :D
credits to the owner

Guest AbyBlue

Park Shin Hye -chan Japanese TV program April 12 ( Sun ) Home drama channel HD Pinocchio first episode special broadcasting April 21 ( Tuesday) satellite theater HD 23:00 First and two episodes broadcast April 13 ( month ) BS Fuji 9:58 The Heirs Park Shin Hye -chan If you see drama

@AbyBlue : I love you thank you for your post sorry if I told you about spoiler thing I want to clarify that you can post 2 pics & the remaining pics inside spoiler you see the post  of Tiggie2  like that  :)>- :x :\">
@Tiggie2 : Me Too I want to know what make her laugh like that and I wonder if this is promo to program bcz I want more from That  ;))
tumblr_nlmf8irmsX1s5tpl8o1_540.gif
cr: to  the owner 

Woa....Can't wait until Lotte release the CF of Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho. He looks so damn handsome in those blur photos. BTW, this morning breaking news -  Lee Min Ho is caught dating with Suzy, as well as Park Ha Sun's case: Congratulation for their relationships!!!!And what I want to say is about ShinHye's private love life, I hope our Princess won't get caught when she'll be in a relationship. Although I'm so curious who will be her right man so much, but I respect her private life. But I think that situation will never be happened, as long as our Princess is really a talented ninja! :) I hope she will finish her study, then comebacks with a lot of good projects, finds her true love and married to a good man that love and treasure her. :) Cause she is my precious idol, so it's normal that I always want the best for her. Kekeke