❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Park Shin Hye looks charming and serene in 'AGATHA PARIS' photoshoot
October 2, 2014 @ 1:15 pm
Allkpop

image_2014-10-02.jpg

'AGATHA PARIS' has been releasing lovely pictures of the actress Park Shin Hye ever since signing her on as their new model! In this picture shown above, Park Shin Hye particularly appears charming and serene as she closes her eyes, evidently happy with her look.

In the picture, Park Shin Hye accessorizes her gray outfit with a silver ear cuff, jewelry, and other gray-toned colors. While the thin, layered bracelets are lovely with their puppy charms and various patterns, the spiky ear cuff offsets the cute, giving Park Shin Hye's overall look a slight edge.

'AGATHA Paris' representatives have commented on Park Shin Hye's use of bracelets in the picture, saying, "In the autumn, there are many women who prefer an atmospheric style; using single jewelry and layers to accent [your outfit] is becoming a trend."

They continued, "If you especially overlap and layer several bracelets with thin lines, your arm line will appear slender and emphasize a feminine feeling," demonstrating that effect in Park Shin Hye's picture.

CREDIT TO THE OWNERimage

@jennbee: I think it is called unprofessionalism from Media covering , May be bcz TOP rarely appear so for them Millet Event is big chance to capture many photos , I don't care bcz thanks to Fans who capture many photos for uri princess enough for me to watch her smile .
& for who said that shin hye is gaining weight , I see her is losing weight , There are difference between Her Millet's Events so I care about her smile only  :

park-shin-hye-at-millet-fan-sign-event.j
By_61pACUAAATrw.jpg
cr: to the owner 

WOW...the sweet pics between T.O.P and Shin Hye now replace my YOGIYO CF.....they look so cute ... Not in my dream ever thought that sweet moment will ever happen between T.O.P and Shin Hye...

Before this CF, I'm bit disappoint with Millet photo shoot, but now I salute all people behind Millet CF...they dare to be different to promote sport/hiking apparel and gear...first "the night club ambient" and after that  "the cold zero" and finally "Romance in the Snow"

I am agree with @nistymaj, For me who really love science fiction movies and series, like The X-Files, Star Trek, Star Wars, E.T., X-Man ,The Matrix, Alien and many more, this pic

tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio4_250.gif remind me of The X-Files movie I want to believeXfilesiwanttobelieve.jpg 

That's why if ever Korea thinking to remake The X-Files series or movies I want them to consider T.O.P  and Shin Hye as Korean Fox Mulder and  Dana Scully...

But....BAM...when I still admiring The Cold Zero CF, here come "The Romance in the Snow".....now I want T.O.P and Shin Hye acting together in romance movie...haissssh....Look at this pic..

millet-sc1_zps66e29196.jpg

They embrace and playing around in the snow...oooh it remind me of JIS and SHK in TWTWB

43875_900.jpg

Unfortunately the pic between T.O.P and Shin Hye lack of this scene :

440161_600.jpgeab7b8-eab2a8ec9ab8-ebb094eb9e8cec9db4-e

Bwahahahahah.....gotcha  =))   =))

credit all pics as tagged and to respective owner

BTW Shin Hye in Millet fans signing is beautiful, I like her red lipstick, she looks fresh with red color...but I can not help to notice her eye bag, not enough sleep because Pinocchio shooting I guess.

and @jennbee thank you for the 90 degree bow and Shin Hye with kids pics...will add it into my collection