❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️

Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 64.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

CR:http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52

Posted Images

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"               Park Shin Hye Shares Her First Impressions of Filming “Pinocchio”Park Shin Hye Shares Her First Impressions of Filming “Pinocchio”

Park Shin Hye, the lead actress of SBS’ new drama “Pinocchio,” has updated her fans with her thoughts on the drama’s first day of filming.

On September 30, she left a message on her Twitter, saying, “The first shoot for ‘Pinocchio’ took place today! Although it was only a short scene, I cannot control my racing heart and excitement. I can’t express how happy I was to meet Choi In Ha [her character in the drama]. I’ll do my best, so please keep an eye on me.”

In addition to her sweet words, Park Shin Hye shared a picture of herself behind-the-scenes of the shoot. Dressed in an office-ready look, the actress is expressing her excitement by flashing a V-sign to the camera.

“Pinocchio” starring Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk as enthusiastic news reporters will premiere in November.

park shin hye

credit to soompi

20135.gif

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                         A cute moments with Park Shin Hye's Mother at "Little Tin Drum" Restaurant

cr:七狸狸 via @MohamedSunbae
3427840e9bdrt1muv.gif

Olla Starlight Angels... It's been long time since my last post... It's not like i dn'l love Shinhye anymore bt i just dn't knw wht to post since all of SA here r amazing with ur post n fast to update with any news abt uri princess so i just lurking here kekeke :D I'm sorry for enjoying ur post secretly bt i'm not a stalker B-) N ths is me... The silent lurker wanna share my opinion why i love Shinhye... :\">1. Her love to her mom..bnxwc8kiqaaqjl3.jpg
The most thing tht i love abt her is bcs she love her mother so much... I really adore this mother n daughter with all of my heart... U knw, i'm a person who always looking someone personality from how they treat their mother... Because for me, mother is the number one person in my life, none will change her... She's the most important person in the world... A good person can't b call good if he/she treat his/her mother badly... Because mother the one who fights for her life just to make us able to see ths wonderful world.. Even when the day we get married, she will cry to let go of us with our husband/wife... N shinhye's love to her mom makes me more love my mom... I believe tht Shinhye n her mother have a great love....  Shinhye is a great daughter :x2. Her cheerful, kind heart and humble image...tumblr_lx7qquVodi1qavpvwo1_500.gif
Shinhye always smile widely n laughing everytime... She show her respect to everyone... not to forget her 90 degre bow... She shed her tears of joy everytime she remember the supports she get from family, friends n fans to show how thankful she is... She's so kind to everyone...3. Her angelic face....11.PNG
Looking her pure eyes, her sweet smile n tht bright face really make me cn't stop admiring her... Moreover tht's natural beauty without plastic surgery.... I wanna have tht face tooo :\">4. Friendly...11479_531829873521496_678654740_n.jpg
Shinhye is a hallyu queen, nation's sister n number 2nd goddess of Asia but she always friendly with everyone whether celebrity or not... She go out with her non celebrity friends... I remember one of my dooliers friend said tht one of shinhye classmate said tht Shinhye remember all of their name n greet them everytime they meet.. Ths is how friendly my angel is...5. Love kids...20111006_13178298691+%25281%2529.jpg
Beside her love to her mother bt Shinhye also love kids so much... She said tht if she is not an artist she wud b a police or a kindergarten teacher.. She love to playing with kids... She was cried when one of her kids in ghana send her a letter in one of her fm... She carried sowoon in her arms n many more...I believe tht she will b a great mother... :-*6. Hard worker, confident and brave...She really do her best when acting... She never doubt to choose wht her heart say although so many haters insult her... She do like challenge... She love sport tht she never afraid to hurt her beautiful skin... She really wanna act in action movie/ drama... She's the strongest girl tht i ever knw...7.  Her honest n mature thinking...When another girl busy to do plastic surgery just to get perfect face, Shinhye never bother to think abt it... Yes, she said honestly tht she dn't have a perfect body such as her nose, her thumbs, and her chubby cheek bt in the end she said tht she won't hate it bcs thts gifts from her parents... Proud of u my angel  =D>8. Lovely friends n playful sister...Shinhye never forget to show her support to her friends... She even update in her twitter just to promoted her friends new song just like juniel, Hongki n many more... She also came to Cn Blue , Ft island n IU concerts... N give her congratulatory message to her friends fm...I also adore how cute Shinhye n Shiwon when they're together... They teased each other just like a normal bro n sis relation ship... They show their support to each other... This Parks Sibling teach me how to love my naughty little brother :))9. Her talents...Shinhye really a multi talent actress she can dancing, singing n writing songs for her fans... She can do sport tht not everyone can do...10. Her cooking ability..Shinhye always cook in her fm... Some tv show also showing her good cooking ability... N thts make me more adore her... A beautiful young lady can cook so well.. No wonder tht so many mothers want her to be their daughter in law like wht hongki said... No doubt tht she's not only great daughter for her mom but she will be a great wife n mother of her own family later... :-j11. N the last but not least... I love her because she love to eat...tumblr_n5ho45vizJ1sspym4o1_400.gif
Ths one of so many reasons why i adore her... Shinhye love to eat just like me hehehehe... If another girl always picky with their food bcs afraid to gain weight, uri angel is different.. Shinhye always eat happily without afraid to get fat then she will do sport... Good My angel, keep eat well for your health kekeke ;)No matter wht, i'll always adore Shinhye... She's my role model... She's a great daugther, sister n friends... Without she knowing, she teach me alot of good things from her... She bring happiness n positive things for the people around her... Love u Shinhye >:D<I'm sorry SA if i bother u with ths post... I knw i'm not a good SA like u all who can always update bt i love shinhye so much huaa... :-t :(:((Sorry for my mess english tht i'm sure will make u headache... ^:)^
Credit to the owner of all the gifs/pics

Guest nistymaj

Awww...@BluenB....what a great post... I teared reading it... :-bd ....I know all of us here share that kind of love for uri angel... :x  your kind of writing makes me miss @Missmoon too with her questions about SH that SA's enjoy answering.... :(

Guest jennbee

Maybe it's too much to ask for a real outdoor cf. Watch the official video as well.

MILLET COLD ZERO

cr: Millet KR

@diena11 What will happen on 2014.10.3? Will there be a Millet fansign?

@nistymaj‌ yeah me too, I enjoyed and missed reading SAs' answers to @MISSMOON‌ 's questions back when I was still lurking here. :)

Guest annariana18

Wow.. yogiyo cf reaches 1 million views =D> shin hye daebak!

Edited :

I think fifty minutes ago I viewed the video (yogiyo cf) and it has 1,005,+++. But just now, it goes up to 1,117,446. I'm like \m/ this is totally incredible...

Indeed the influence of Nation's Little Sister, Hallyu Queen, CF Queen (if I'm not mistaken, she got this nickname once before), Hallyu Goddess (as mentioned by OSEN, and Asia Goddess but above them all... the influence of PARK SHIN HYE herself.. I remember she said about her fingers. Although some people point out that her fingers are ugly, she said she heard that this is the fingers of a star who can make money =D> truly true.

I welcome myself here!! Hi to all a newbie here

>:D<

• Guest changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️