❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️

Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 64.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

Hello PSH fans   ❤️❤️❤️ My first time to post here . Many of you  are aware that Cha Eun Sang is here in Manila. I did not know, (mianhe- I am a Minoz but I adore PSH though but usually do not follow

Posted Images

Shin Hye at KBS Entertainment News 26.09.2014ByiiTAHCIAA4BSj.jpg
ByiiTAMCcAALFXT.jpg

ByiiTAxCYAA_dtz.jpg

Vimeo link if you want to watch it :  https://vimeo.com/107327810 
credit pics to respective owner and credit video to uploader
EDIT :So the mystery already solved? @StaRix and @nistymaj both of you agree that the guy in Vegemil CF is Hong Yoon Jae? I still need evidence, like the close up pic of this guy when he shoot the CF....it quite obvious then hehehehe

Agie

said:

So the mystery already solved? @StaRix and @nistymaj both of you agree that the guy in Vegemil CF is Hong Yoon Jae? I still need evidence, like the close up pic of this guy when he shoot the CF....it quite obvious then hehehehe

Guest nistymaj

@Agie...you need evidence that he's really the one in the cf? Please check his instagram @kongpyo .... so many pics there....I already camped there LOL.... oh to be Shin Hye I think she developed immunity already...always surrounded with these hotties... how lucky for the one who captures her heart and how lucky for us who stan her... getting to know these fine specimen of men because of her  =)) =))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LQ] message from Shinhye to Eun Sang (Thai)Sk8erBoice 

Guest nistymaj

@jenbee...I loled at your post about your sister catching you staring at the naked pic of a guy. Been there...done that...Maybe they thought.."what a pervy ahjumma"  =)) esp if i visit the minshin thread hve to check that no one's passing at my back  :))
@BellaL...na-ah..don't think it's Nam gong Min. NGM is more hefty looking and he is a big name himself not to be mentioned as part of the cf.  :)

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Hi dear! I'm not sure if it will be a cover/feature on star1 magazine or maybe it is just another promotion for Mamonde.. Not yet sure~^^

No chingu i was mean this pic http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10647154_896145387081101_5172681075434870247_n.jpg?oh=cd71667d441dcfd8db130e90cd5b138d&oe=54CA33B0&__gda__=1421767176_9f474a9df392540ae84588ef0c0d95a3

Is in @star1 magazine issu octuber? ??? I dont was mean cover :)

Huahahahaah......SA detectives (@StaRix @nistymaj @jennbee @BellaL) suddenly come out this night....1. Choi Min Ho2. Hong Yoon Jae3. Nam Goong Min.....etc...etc
Ok at some angle this vegemil guy look like 3 handsome guys you mention...who is he? How come he could look a like those 3 hot namja...is he even human? or distant cousin from 3 of them...LOL...cloning...naaaah =)) =))
and even though I already staring the pics of 3 of them non stop (I ensure to lock my door, so no one know I'm staring the abs....opppps I mean the face of those handsome namja...LOL)...I still believe those guy was not the guys all of you mention...he is someone else...but who...hmmm I will try to solve this in my sleep and hoping I will have sweet dream with 3 of them....LOL..

@BellaL I don't think they would let an actor to just have a 2-3 seconds appearance in a cf. ;)
@nistymaj I'm far from being an ahjumma but pervy.. hmmm.. I'm just a warm-blooded young adult who doesn't have a boyfriend right now so no harm with staring :)
@Agie I think it was you who started it all. Am I right? Now many of us are getting worked up. I know just like me, once you know his name you'll be looking for his instagram and stalk him. =))
We must thank Shinhye for feeding our eyes with these men. hahaha!

Hahahahah....yaaaah @jennbee ...psssssttt..why are you accusing me like that....LOL?  I just need some friends to get curious and worked up together...I don't like doing it alone hehehehe...
So...this case still open right...we havent decide anything about this namja...usually when Shin Hye has CF or doing promotional thing, and there was guys involves as co-worker with her...everybody will mention the name of the guy...just like the one who co-star with her in My Dear MV...in the end we knew his name, haisssh I forget his name, but he has the same management with Shin Hye...his name is ... Kim something...sorry really can not remember his name.
But it's different with this vegemil guy...they already shoot this CF on April 2014....and until now we still dont have any clue about who is he???...It's strange, even if he's not famous enough, usually we could know who he is in the end....
Yeaaaah I'm really thankful to Shin Hye, because of her, my knowledge about handsome namja improve a lot....and @jennbee ...who?? me?? will stalk him, if I know his identity...naaaaahhhh...wink..wink..with innocent look...yeaaaah I'm so innocent ...LOL...who believe that....

@Agie It's Kim Ji An. :) Since Vegemil follows me on twitter I'm itching to send them a message and ask for the guy's name. But hey, don't count on me. I'm still building up courage to act like a creep for once to end our AGIEtation. (I supposed that's the correct way to pronounce your username) :))
Who's excited to see her again in Running Man? \:D/011.gif~original
cr: thao_2512

OMG...@jennbee how could you read my mind...I'm a certified creep then....you know what, after our endless discussion about the vegemil guy...I go to vegemil FB and posting there, asking them about the name of the guy...I hope the vegemil didnt think me as weird and creepy girl...LOL
That's why I can not help to laugh when you have the same intention like me, asking vegemil twitter about the guy...LOL...I've done that, I dont care if vegemil think I'm crazy...hope they will answer my question soon....
Shin Hye in Running Man??....YES PLEASE.....
ByjWsgMCEAAHefi.jpg
ByjWrzLCUAAj4J_.jpg
credit pics as tagged

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

What happend with park shin hye wiki thay write psh has got just 15 award some one see it

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Shin-hye

@Agie I guess creep minds think alike. You're just braver than me hahaha! I also can't help but to laugh at our insanity. Maybe if I'll ask too they'll answer without thinking we're weird because many want to know. I'm even planning to ask it in hangul :))

Yeah elina is right someone changed or maybe unintentionally changed some of Shinhye's awards from 'Won' to 'Nominated'. :-?

• Guest changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️