❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️

Guest happy.birthday

Guest annariana18

@miss_shady_xv‌ Pardon me but isn't that Lee Min Ho interview? I didn't see any sign of Shin Hye :-/ :)
On a side note, she looks extremely different and beautiful in Mamonde kr age control power eye cream. Matured Shinhye, soo beautiful!! 8->
from Wintercherub twitter :
[140925 trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU] Samsong Station..<Pinocchio> in midst of filming..kekeke..saw Park Shin Hye (c.t.o)
ByXZOLzCEAAsDzx.jpg
ctto
so someone saw her filming. hew.. I'm hoping to see a glimpse of her from pictures, just to see her character style (her type of clothes, makeup, etc) I guess I have to wait..

• Replies 64.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

CR:http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=52

Posted Images

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Plez @Agie and @jenbee make gif (park shin hye mamonde interview) today if you read my post plez answer me i want gif to it i know you can make it for that plez make it : ) :):)>-

Guest nistymaj

Throwback tweets of our girl.... (credit as tagged...thank you) .... the times Shin Hye spends with her family....catching fishes....see she's not afraid to handle the fish and being a farmgirl ...with the cows ....LOL....bet many of you can't reconcile this girl with the beautiful, elegant and sophisticated Shin Hye of 2014....942011-2.jpg
942011-1.jpg

:)) :P

bcen_taek

#병철이네쪽갈비 #배우#임세미#박신혜#모델#홍윤재#가을#전어#손질방법 ㅋㅋㅋ#instalike #InstaSize 너희들은 전어 구워먹은 첫번째 손님이다!! 전어 손질방법을 일찍알았더라면 더 좋았을텐데~~ㅋㅋㅋ그래두 마지막 한마리는 제대로였어!!ㅍㅎㅎ 나머지는 내일 반찬으로 잘 먹을께!!^^

10665658_1537620346469566_934445416_n.jp

PSH storyofAngelinThailand 

CR PSH ThailandByYJML4CQAA-n6h.jpg

ByYHHasCEAAUkaR.jpg

Exclusive interview to be aired tomorrow.... The "Shin Hye Park" In the wake come to talk Friday 9.00 a.m.-8.00 p.m. Sept. 26 On modernine TV สัมภาษณ Exclusive นางเอกซุปเปอรสตารของเกาหลี #ParkShinHye กับพิธีกรสุดสวย แกรนด เดอะสตาร พรุงนี้หามพลาดนะคะ^^ Exclusive interview with actress star of Korea #ParkShinHye with the beautiful star comedian.........

More photos at Lotte Duty Free special FM at Royal Caribbean Cruise......, goodnight.......

253.jpg

254.jpg

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px;"7 best fictional idol groups in K-dramasANJell_1.png

1. A.N.JELL ( You're Beautiful)
This group. I would give anything for this group to be real. Like the way I wish piggy-rabbit were real. Or that fan fiction I wrote about bumping into Jung Yong Hwa outside an airport. But maybe something this amazing could never be real without the universe collapsing in on itself with happiness. But I am going to hold out hope. If watching K-dramas has taught me anything, it's that miracles do happen (and mother-in-laws are evil as hell). 

http://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/7-best-fictional-idol-groups-in-k-dramas/

• Guest changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Current Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️