❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

class="subject" style="font-size: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye, successfully finishes Asia tour in Thailand.. ‘Cries’ at the surprise present
201409230818774654_5420b07eed267_99_2014

[OSEN=Jung Eu Jene] Actor Park Shin Hye burst into tears by getting a surprise present from Thai fans at Thailand which was the last place of her Asia tour concert.

On 23rd morning, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed the Thailand fan meeting scene of Park Shin Hye who held Asia tour following from last year. It was the second meeting of Park Shin Hye and Thai fans after last year. Thai fans gave hot cheers since her entrance at the Suvarnabhumi Airport until the press conference-airport-departure.

After the broadcast interview such as Thairath TV, CH9 Woody Morning Talk and press conference which realized her hot popularity by gathering main Thai media on 19th, fan meeting '2014 Story of Angel in Thailand' held in 'Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater', Bangkok started on 20th, 6 pm (local time). The 3-hour run fan meeting was full of heat and cheers. Park Shin Hye performed 6 songs including ‘The Inheritors’ OST ‘Story’. When she performed ‘My Dear’ which she participated in writing the lyrics with her surprising rap ability, she got loud applause from fans. Thai fans went wild at all the words and movements of Park Shin Hye.

If the first part was contained with performance, the second part was time for communicating with fans. Various corners such as behind story of the best scene in ‘The Inheritors’, catching up with Cha Eun-sang by taking Polaroid photos with poses and props that appeared in ‘The Inheritors’ such as hairpins, sweets, and bean juice, and making mango juice.

Especially, the UCC video ‘Story of Starlight Angel’ which was secretly prepared by Thai fans at the last part of the concert gave a big surprise to Park Shin Hye. Sincere love of Thai fans that cheered Park Shin Hye from far away was contained in the video. When Park Shin Hye went upon stage after watching the screen at the audience seat with fans, the audience seats got filled up with waves of placards written ‘YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME’. Fans conveyed message one by one that Park Shin Hye is the most precious person to fans by citing the lyric of Park Shin Hye’s song ‘My Dear’. Park Shin Hye could not continue conveying gratitude but burst into tears at the unexpected surprise present such as video, placard, and the Park Shin Hye doll which had the image of her next piece ‘Pinocchio’. The concert hall was full of happy tears since fans at the audience seats also cried.

Park Shin Hye also replied sincerely that she got encouraged by this tour to do well with the shooting of ‘Pinocchio’ which is going to start soon, suggested to continuously encourage each other, and said she would also cheer and pray for fans. After finishing the fan meeting with high-touch and photographing, Park Shin Hye conveyed gratitude toward Thai fans that made good memory with her with the picture which she promised to post on Twitter during the concert. The picture is eye-catching since Park Shin Hye and fans are holding up the message of ‘YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME’ at each other.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye, who met more fans than last year at various areas such as in Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Beijing, Taiwan, and Thailand, is going to start shooting SBS Wed-Thu mini-series ‘Pinocchio’ which is going to be broadcasted in November by having the happy memories in her heart.

‘Pinocchio’, which is making headline with the reunion of writer Park Hye Ryun and PD of ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, depicts fierce growth of local news junior reporters. Park Shin Hye acts as honest and brave heroine ‘Choi In Ha’ that has Pinocchio syndrome and shows another different part of her.

osen via star.naver

I just notice something funny from Shin Hye group pic with her Thai fans...This fan boy is quite bold to declare himself .....LOL...

Look at the red circle and arrow I made..By_Mha_URCYAAr_S_B_lol.jpg

By_Mha_URCYAAr_S_B_lol_cut.jpg

I rewatch Running Man episode 166 yesterday...I hope Shin Hye and other Pinocchio cast will promote their drama in Running Man. I made gifs, from my fave scenes  :) ..Shin Hye really comfortable with CJH and KWB right?....she didn't hesitate giving massage to CJH hehehe

Running_Man_166.gifRunning_Man_166_1.gif

Park Shin Hye's fan meeting concluded. Fun, full flavor in 'Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour: Story of Angel In Thailand'.

Park Shin Hye fan fun, every emotion, Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour: Story of Angel In Thailand presented by Mamonde. The impression finished cloth. In Korea, a fan of her talent 'Park Shin Hye' even though it is with the fans. In Thailand, for the second time. But it has been a warmly as ever in "Park Shin Hye 2014 Asia Tour: Story of Angel In Thailand presented by Mamonde" on Saturday, September 20, at the theater, Siam Pavalai, Paragon.

Cineplex Cineplex The work can be divided into two periods: the singing and talking with events on stage 'Park Shin Hye' debut with the show voice clear in a song Story toggle clips made especially for the fan on the song Farewell. for You, Not Yet For Me, My Dear, Arm Pillow, after the interview, it has been very friendly. To keep fans updated about her work.

Brake and turn left VTR series as The Heirs run screaming through the roof ever. Then the MC asked the fans. Park Shin Hye cries out for help, but it would not run out. So I called again. The so-called 'tea Eun Sang' (the name of Park Shin Hye on the heirs) Park Shin Hye. It turns out it's in a school uniform she wore in The heirs Cute fans scream loudly as ever.

Along with the fans having fun playing games. The people of Thailand have made ​​a project out by Surprise. Holds a sign that says, 'You are the best dear to me' with a lovely cake on stage. Park Shin Hye made Even cried out in appreciation.

Conclude with the sing The day we fall in love and take Selfie the fans in attendance for the special day for all who attended. The impression has been both fun and joy back into orange cups waiting. This is thanks to a very generous BSI and Mamonde organized this great event for fans in Thailand will be able to track what information is to

Source :

www.Facebook.com/BSI.company, www.facebook.com/. Mamondethailand

http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=20882

PARKSHINHYE MOVIE SHOWING IN THAILAND

FOR THE KOREAN CULTURAL

1544533_695937417149531_5088836260899329
Korean Cultural Center in Thailand
ในความเป็นจริง คนมักจะทำอะไรงุ่มงาม เพราะว่าไม่มีบทยังไงหล่ะ แต่กับพวกเรา ชีวิตของคุณจะมีบทพูด ที่สมบูรณ์แบบแทบไม่น่าเชื่อเลย .. "ไซราโน เอเยนซี่" จะ ทำให้เธอตกหลุมรักคุณด้วยความลับสุดยอด
วันศุกร์นี้ มาชมภาพยนตร์เรื่อง " Cyrano Agency " กับเราซิค่ะ ในงาน K-Cinema Night ( 17.30 น. เป็นต้นไป ) มาดูกันว่า Cyrano Agency สามารถช่วยผู้ที่ประสบปัญหาเรื่องความรักและปฏิบัติการจัดฉากเพื่อให้ลูกค้าประสบความสำเร็จในเรื่องของ หัวใจได้อย่างไร

sorry i don't know how to translated it in english? but in my interpretation cyrano agency maybe they said it will be showing in cinema for the korean cultural day in thailand. i guessed?

credit to the owner korean cultural center in thailand1071088z0r3auxn78.gif