❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Wraps Up Asia Tour with Tearful Fan Meeting in Thailand
Park Shin Hye shed tears upon receiving a special gift from the fans during the finale Asia tour fan meeting in Thailand.

On September 23, S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, released a set of pictures from the actress’ Thai fan meeting.

Following the press conference attended by major broadcasting companies and media outlets on September 19, Park Shin Hye began the finale fan meeting 2014 Story of Angel in Thailand on September 20 in Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater.

The fan meeting, which lasted three hours, brought out loud cheers and applauds throughout. Park Shin Hye presented performance of six songs, including The Heirs OST titled Story as well the song My Dear, which she participated in writing. 

76517002.jpg

During the second half of the fan meeting, she interacted more closely with the fans. She shared stories behind some of the best scenes from the drama The Heirs and took Polaroid pictures with the fans using drama items, such as hair clips, candy and more as well as made mango juice together with the fans.

Towards the end of the fan meeting, the Thai fans presented a special UCC video clip titled ‘Story of Starlight Angel,’ taking Park Shin Hye by surprise. After watching the video with the fans, Park Shin Hye went back up on the stage when the fans all held up cards that read ‘You Are The Best Dear To Me.’

Then the fans presented a special cake decorated with a ‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye doll, bringing Park Shin Hye to tears on the spot.

The actress shared, “I was able to gain energy to work hard in filming Pinocchio through this tour. I will also be praying and cheering for you all, as I wish for us to continue to support each other.”

The fan meeting ended with a high-touch event and photo taking session, after which Pak Shin Hye uploaded photos from the event on her Twitter, as she had promised. 

Having wrapped up her Asia tour in Japan, China, Taiwan and Thailand, Park Shin Hye will soon begin filming her next project, SBS’s Pinocchio.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment
Mwave

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

PSH Lotte Duty Free special fanmeeting 09-23-14 :x

ByNyMWHCMAAGzO1.jpg

ByN35U7CQAAQyzD.jpg

Credits as tagged :x

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Full View : SHINHYE for Lotte Duty Free
iCIgAMai9p2oL.png
Credit: Lotte Duty Free

Park Shin Hye wraps up her '2014 Story of Angel' in Thailand

Park Shin Hye was brought to tears by fans during the final stop of her '2014 Story of Angel' tour in Thailand!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye holds her 1st solo fan meeting in Taiwan for Asia tour, '2014 Story of Angel'

According to her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment on September 23, Park Shin Hye held her second fan meeting in Thailand, '2014 Story of Angel in Thailand', at Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater on the 20th at 6 PM (local time).

During the three-hour fan meeting, Park Shin Hye performed six songs including "Story" from the 'Heirs' OST and "My Dear", which she participated in writing the lyrics for. While singing "My Dear", she also surprised fans with her rapping skills. After the concert was the talk session during which the actress shared behind-the-scenes stories from 'Heirs' and more.

Fans in Thailand also gave a surprise gift to Park Shin Hye in the form of a UCC video titled 'Story of Starlight Angel'. After watching the fan-made video with the audience, Park Shin Hye went back up to the stage when fans filled the venue with their placards that read, "YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME." Park Shin Hye responded by telling fans that they're the most precious people to her.

That's not all as fans also surprised her with a cake that had a Pinocchio-like version of Park Shin Hye designed on it to give her strength for her upcoming drama 'Pinocchio', making the actress unable to hold back her tears of gratitude. She then told the fans that she will be cheering them on and praying for them.

Park Shin Hye is starring alongside Lee Jong Suk in the SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio', which will premiere in November!

park-shin-hye_1411432704_ParkShinHye.jpg

allkpop

class="title_sec" style="text-align: center; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin-hye thanks her Thai fans

20140922001144_0.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye expressed gratitude toward Thai fans on Sunday.

Park posted a picture of her and her fans taken during the Asian Fan meeting tour on her Twitter account. Along with the photo, she wrote, “Thank you, fans from Thailand for giving me a wonderful memory!”

The actress finished her Asian fan meeting tour named “2014 Story of Angel,” having visited countries including China, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. Park is now to begin filming the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama “Pinocchio” with actor Lee Jong-suk. The drama is scheduled to air in November.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

korea herald

i love korea herald so much they almost update all shin hye activity :x :x

How come SALT didn't mention the LDF fanmeeting in her September schedule. I read that it is being held right now on a cruise in Jeju. Hope to see more photos from the event. :)

Shinhye looks great in business casual clothes. Hopefully Choi Inha dresses like that. And she seems comfortable wearing form fitting clothes during her FMs. :x