❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I've been reading every article's comments too. Don't worry, I have a very strong heart I never felt hurt even by a bit. I'm hiding in a different username when I defend her :P I don't talk back or reply directly to the hater. When I think rude comments are getting out of hand that's when I post a decent comment to oppose them. But with NetizenBuzz, I read comments but I never bothered to defend her there because people there were there to hate. They even hate the people behind NB sometimes, ungrateful people. tsk!

@resrimith‌ you also noticed the troll who created lots of accounts to thumbs down her Allkpop articles! She's so obvious. Yes I'm sure she's a she! Wonder who is her oppa that our girl worked with :)) That's all she can do because you can see there are lots of thumbs down all of a sudden but most comments are nice.

Sometimes, the lazy me never even bother to thumbs up every article. But with the irrational kids getting bolder with their harsh words, I'm going all out. I thumbs up, comment nice things, defend her politely, and report all annoying comments (except for NB, it's hopeless there hahaha). I felt like a warrior! =))

If somebody came across a video of Shinhye singing Arm Pillow at Taiwan FM, please post it here and tag me. I saw a video but it was cut. thanks!

Eeekkkkk They have started filming!!!!! Counting days now till Pinocchio will start to air!!!!*Exhale Inhale Exhale Inhale*
SA dearest,let's us pray for those people who aren't able to see the good in a person like uri Shin Hye to be able to see the good in others. It's sad living in a state of having wanting to always being a troll or a hater. It's so tiring that the thought of it is a big turn off. Sigh... I really hope they shall begin to see the goodness in others and live positively. 
I know our girl will remain positively strong and remain kind-hearted always. We all know that for real.
BTTCan't wait for Pinocchio to air... eeeekkkkkkk
Love u all lots and lots more  :x

In all honesty the fact that a lot of people are down voting only proves just how popular she is.For someone who is not even a fan of hers to actually take the time to click that button means that he/she are actually well aware of just who Shin Hye is. I actually laugh sometimes because I just find these kinds of people so idiotic that they are taking time out of their own lives and spending it on someone they say they don't like. Anyways looking forward to Shin Hye's drama, excited

don't worry as long as they still have a brain and a bit heart (they are still human, right? lol) we can talk to them. we can see netizenbuzz most upvote comment already turn to critics themselve..check -> http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/park-shin-hye-maintains-her-close.html
yes, i agree with you guys.. we should defend her. Our baby has a good trait, we have a lot of reason to defend her. the article talk about personality, we should not afraid talk about it, bcz we love her from this aspect..right?on acting they just traumatic on her role as CES (KES what you have done to her?) and they conclude all her role as a crying baby, they forget a bright, cute, talented gyu won, who very determined catch her dream. her character as arrogant princess in HCB is different too, right?as long as we didn't say she is the best and comparing shin hye with their idol, we have the right to defend our bb.. LOL i have a different account name for each site, but only 1. i wonder how the haters could make more than 1 account to hate her. perhaps, they don't have activity?
the only reason for me to held back beside my activity is my english, i should learn more, sob..sob  

[bnt-through] 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye - Lee, Jong - Seok, the Youth Self-portrait of the era bnt news, enter 09/17/14 08:01 2 Comments Share Share to SNS There are lush [gimyena News] even think of deception. Two people look good on youth water is toxic. It is hard to remember that in the passion and putputham word 'youth' in their face.

Park Shin Hye and Lee, Jong - Seok is a comeback in November ahead of the new SBS TV drama 'Pinocchio' (a play bakhyeryeon, directing josuwon) the protagonist. Was enough to be a great empathy and self-portrait of the youth look up to them in the meantime, they've drawn is. Hot reaction of fans from abroad already breathing with the news that the 'Pinocchio' is Lee, Jong - Seok and Park Shin Hye's health with a gentle charisma and bright appearance to match. ■ Park Shin Hye, who never smoke pitting formidable Will be transformed to serve probation and Social Affairs Reporter Choi cuts jumped 20 went into the world with a strong drama Park Shin Hye is a challenge.

Fresh approaches suffer from the symptoms of hiccups when lying with Pinocchio Syndrome is quite a character set. 'You're Beautiful' (2009) 'You blew me away me' sikimyeo (2011) 'handsome neighbor' (2013) 's heirs' (2013) and hit the tow Dodgers have firmly positioned as the heroine of the water whilst youth drama Park Shin Hye is. What regarded as a great actor than hand synergies with external actors that Park Shin Hye is. The peer assessment in particular appeared to work with actors like Jang, Chung, Yong - Wha, Lee Hong, yunsiyun, Lee, and naetdaneun gimwoobin greater synergy.

By far one of the 20 actresses he does not have to do that acting mature and stable convergence is based on the long-acting acting career of former child actor Park Shin Hye is. So what is considered between all characters to bring some new fully breath, it will learn to further enrich the opponent. ■ Lee, Jong - Seok jump in, boys and young men between the Greater meaning to emerge with the advent of Social Affairs Reporter Lee, Jong - Seok Choi dalpo station in 'Pinocchio' is.

Because of the work of director Lee, Jong - Seok hit the 'hear your voice' bakhyeryeon artist coincided with josuwon depressed, merit-based 'Pinocchio' the ball forward to the honor of the popular 'neomok s' is enjoyed by the Lee, Jong - Seok and reunion. Maternal instinct through drama school 2013 '(2013)' hear your voice '(2013), "Dr. Gentile" (2014), the movie "knob Lessing (2013)' blood boiling Youth '(2014) and Lee, Jong - Seok and whilst the stimulated the fantasy of female fans overseas showed tender look from the cause to the aspects of the charismatic man. When the boys wore uniforms when worn haemaleum, doctor gown did Nyan digestion naturally full of clothes that their wearing any clothes showing naengcheolham such as doctors.

This shows the potential to grow as an actor and the audience form a mutual trust and believe his every day to see off the smoke spread spectrum. Synergy of two youth ■ Pinocchio, Some people would not like, but so far the character and nature of youth water showed two people and can put a little worried voice. Also true that the appearance of youth to be able to show that the public can easily imagine how the more attractive they are indeed rich in curiosity and doubt occur simultaneously.

But useless worry taker. Indeed, the power of synergy is great. Considered 'Pinocchio' story in Youth Representative Lee, Jong - Seok So this show has received a lot of love at home and abroad on the basis of strong acting 'Youth Icon' Park Shin Hye and more that will make the autumn splendor of viewers. (Photo Source: SBS 'heirs of' You're Beautiful 'hear your voice' 'Dr. Gentile', MBC 'You blew me away me' Section TV Entertainment ', KBS' School 2013 'broadcast capture) bnt News News Report star@bntnews.co.kr

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140917080104904
bnt뉴스 기사제보star@bntnews.co.kr

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[showbiz Korea] Park Shin Hye to star in Drama Pinocchio via Arirang

cr: to PSHARAB8