❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Guest coffeee

Park Shin-hye Invited to Photo Exhibition for Korean Top Stars

phs26lu.jpg

Rising teenage actress Park Shin-hye, who has become popular in Japan since the drama “Trees in Heaven” aired there in March, has been offered an opportunity to promote herself in Japan.

The 17 year-old actress is the only star in her teens among the Korean stars who have been invited to the Fuji TV-sponsored Korean star photo exhibition to be held in Tokyo until July 2. Other invited stars include Japanese favorite Bae Yong-jun, Jang Dong-gun, Lee Young-ae, Won Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Park will not only make an appearance at the exhibition but also participate in an auction hosted by the exhibition organizer, where the stars’ personal mementos will be auctioned off. The proceeds from the auction will be donated to UNICEF.

Park's agency, CloudFish, said that the fact that Park has been invited to the exhibition for Korean top stars shows that she is recognized as a rising star who will lead the Korean Wave in the future in Japan. “We hope that her popularity there will become even greater because of the exhibition,” it added.

Meanwhile, the young actress is now shooting a horror film with the working title of “Untold Story: The Red Forest.”

source: Asianfanatic.com & KBS Global

I'm so happy for her!! Slowly but surely she'll be recognized for her talent! Go ParkShinHye!!

Guest sh1nhwafan

^ oooohhhh thanks for the news : ) so that means Heaven's Tree was a success in Japan? AWESOME :D I'm really happy now LOL. YAY PARK SHIN HYE!

Guest s3rene

do u guys reckon she has like chubby cheeks?i think she does.lolz.she has a fat face right?! but then again,

she reminds me of Song Hye Kyo though when she first appeared in Autumn's TAle. Song Hye Kyo was lquite chubby at Autumns Tale and look at her now, shes gorgeous. i think Park Shin Hye would be like her, she'd gain more popularity and grow much more prettier.

I don't believe she has chubby cheeks like you said but I do agree that she could be as big as SHG in the showbiz. Just give her some time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!!! SO HER NEXT MOVIE WILL BE A HORROR FILM???? WOW..... CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE STORYLINE???/ THANK U... I'M A BIG FAN OF HER... LOVE HER SINCE STH.... :D

Guest deadytwo

just finished watching heavens tree and omfg it was good!!! love her acting! she can cry like theres no tomrw man O_O. hahaha. and her singing in the forth episode O_O it was so cool lol even tho it was only 3 lines.

is there a version of that song that SHE sings? and not the one by H.J? is there is could sum1 pls upload and pm it ot me?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mokka16

i praised her a lot... wow...at age 17 she did achieve a lot... i love her since stairway to heaven...she's very cute..

Guest mizzlinhie

im looking forward to watch that movie too :) does anyone know when it's going to be out? i wish Park Shin Hye and Lee Wan would co-operate again too, i love them in Heaven's Tree :D

I loved her in Heaven's Tree. XD

I think people have already said this a million times, but I think she looks a lot like Jung Ryeo Won. I think it would be perfect if they both played sisters in a drama or something. lol

Guest deadytwo

I loved her in Heaven's Tree. XD

I think people have already said this a million times, but I think she looks a lot like Jung Ryeo Won. I think it would be perfect if they both played sisters in a drama or something. lol

lol i read ur post so i thought that id go and compare with jung ryeo won. didnt noe who she was at first from just her name. so i went to her thread in soompi. then i realised she was the person in my name is kim sam soon. for some reason.....i dont see the resemblence O_O. is it just me? or do other ppls think that aswell? O_O

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WanMinBin

OMG.

I had NO idea she's only 16!!!! :o

that's so freakin young! and to have done so much in her career already!

wow.

btw, she's a great actress. ^_^

I loved the chemistry between her and Lee Wan in Heaven's Tree.

just finished watching heavens tree and omfg it was good!!! love her acting! she can cry like theres no tomrw man O_O. hahaha. and her singing in the forth episode O_O it was so cool lol even tho it was only 3 lines.

is there a version of that song that SHE sings? and not the one by H.J? is there is could sum1 pls upload and pm it ot me?

Unfortunately, there's no version of her singing that song in Heaven's Tree :(

I have yet to see the resemblance b/w PSH & JRW yet hmmmm, are there particular pics of them both where they both look really similar? Would love to see it hehe, and most prob after I see it, I'd think so too haha.

OMFG CHECK THIS ONE :blink:

http://i2.tinypic.com/23ijdc1.jpg

Is that her with Joo Jihoon of Goong in a new CF?

I hope he doesn't get to kiss her haha cause she & Lee Wan didn't get to kiss in Heaven's Tree :P

But boy does it seem so close in that pics!

• LOL 1

Guest laceytam

first when i saw her in "stairways to heaven" i like her alot and hope there was more about her

and then there is " tree of heaven" i love this serie, its a pity that it only have 10 episode

i hope in the future there are more dramas with her and the guy that act his stepbrother lee wan

Guest mizzlinhie

OH MY...Joo Ji Hoon and Park Shin Hye in a CF?? That's so HOT :] I don't think he kiss her, since she's too young. Remember in Heaven's Tree, Lee Wan and PSH didn't even kiss. Joo Ji Hoon oppa is hot but he's a bit too old for her, he's 25 and she's 16-17 ? Lee Wan is the only one for Park Shin Hye!! and Joo Ji Hoon is the only one for Yoon Eun Hye! Haha :D

By the way here're the interviews of their new Magazine Photoshoots :] very kute