❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Exsports News

[N Years Ago Today's XP] Meeting of Eun-sook Kim ,Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye Production Presentation of Drama'Heirs'

Input 2020.10.07. 7:00 am
Original image

Park Shin-hye, who played the role of 'Poverty Heir' Cha Eun-sang in the play, explained, "Cha Eun-sang is a character who refuses to help and finds the correct answer on his own. She will be able to show a different tempo and exciting acting."

Park Shin-hye recalled, "I first met Lee Min-ho while working as a cosmetic model in 2009. At the time, it was awkward because the shooting was over if it was possible to get close to each other." The method is so like an elementary school student, so I'm making fun of it as 'elementary schooling'."

원본 이미지

She added, "I think that playing around like this usually leads to the atmosphere between Eun-sang and Tan exchanging lines in the play. Please look forward to it." 

Lee Min-ho said, "When I see Park Shin-hye on the set, I want to buy him anything. I get along very well with the character'Eun-sang'." I am doing whatever I want to do without it. " he revealed his friendliness.

원본 이미지

Meanwhile, the last episode of'The Heirs', which ended on December 12, 2013, recorded 25.6% of the nationwide viewer rating, renewing its own highest viewing rate, and reaping the beauty of the end. 

jypark@xportsnews.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2020.10.07 Shin Hye's IG update 

Imagen

Imagen

cr. instagram.com/p/CGCgweAHMq4/?igshid=astkmo93v027

음식사진 잘 안올리는데..이건 안 올릴수가 없네..
#인생김밥 #바지락정칼국수
#일산맛집 #정발산맛집
#김치맛집

[TRANS]  I’m not usually upload a food picture, but I can’t help to post this..

cr. trans. @YYSY_

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

#Mojosphine 20AUTOMNE COLLECTION 'Signet à fleurs'

스타 아이템 어디꺼?
-
》CELEB _ #배우#박신혜
》MEDIA&SNS _ #브랜드룩북
》ITEM _ happy winter 귀걸이
》BRAND _ #JEALOUSY(@JEALOUSY113)

#포레컴퍼니#홍보대행사

Where are the star items?
-
》CELEB _ #Actor#Park Shin-Hye
》MEDIA&SNS _ #Brand Lookbook
》ITEM _ happy winter earrings
》BRAND _ #JEALOUSY (@JEALOUSY113)

#Fore Company#Public Relations Agency

• Like 2

KDRAMA CELEBS

Knetz Say These 11 Korean Actresses Rock Short Hair The Best

BY Sam Yap Oct 07, 2020 07:32 AM EDT

Have you heard about the saying that "a woman's hair is her crowning glory?" Yes, it is true. Your hair symbolizes femininity, health, and personality, and your hair can tell a lot about you.

When you want to look beautiful, we go through many changes and processes that we don't even realize that it's our hair that's our crowning glory! I do believe that once you take good care of your hair, everything else follows. For some people, getting a haircut is like making a huge change in life. But for other people, they believe that you don't need to be going through a major life moment to get a brand new hairdo.

We have compiled the list of your favorite Korean actress who was able to rock their short do. Most of the time, a short-haired woman is compared to a tomboyish character. But this is not always the case, because those who choose to cut hair to be shorter than usual look more sweet and cute. See the pictures of your favorite Korean actress and be amazed by their transformation as they look even prettier with short hair!

Park Shin Hye

11 Korean Actress Who’s Rockin’ The Short ‘do!

(Photo : kdrama fanpage facebook)
11 Korean Actress Who’s Rockin’ The Short ‘do!

Imagen

Park Shin Hye Looks a decade younger With Her Short Hairstyle. And her fans are amazed looking at her different aura with her short hairdo.

cr. dlvr.it/Rj6v0L

• Like 2

시지프스 오늘자 촬영
스탶도 엄청 많고..장소섭외도 심상치가 않넼ㅋ갑분철물점

Sisyprus Today's shooting
There are a lot of staffs and...

It's Hong Gil-dong.
Nowon-gu on Monday
Looks like it was in Gyeonggi-do yesterday
Sightings are popping up in places I never thought of...
Sisyprus Now spit out something...

cr. @house_seungwoo

✔️link. m.blog.naver.com/sj752507/22210

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#ALIVE (2020) MOVIE REVIEW BY PETER PLUYMERS

#Saraitda (original title)

Director: Il Cho
Writers: Il Cho (screenplay), Matt Naylor
Stars: Ah-In Yoo, Shin-Hye Park, Bae-soo Jeon

I had nothing but words of praise for the movie “The night eats the World” or “La Nuit a dévoré le monde”. A quirky film about a Parisian who suddenly wakes up in a Paris occupied by zombies. “#Alive” (original title “#Saraitda”) is the South Korean version. The only difference is that the zombies are portrayed more explicitly here. About the French version, I said that non-zombie movie aficionados could watch it without worrying about leaving skid marks in their underwear every time such a hollow-eyed creature appears around the corner. This rule does not apply to “#Alive”.

When Oh Joon-woo (Ah-In Yoo) wakes up early in the morning and crawls behind his PC to continue gaming, he doesn’t realize that the day will turn out very differently than usual. Soon, alarming news reports are broadcasted about a strange disease that is spreading 

rapidly, causing people to become enraged and attacking fellow citizens with bloodshot eyes. When Joon-woo looks out the window of the apartment, he witnesses this bizarre phenomenon. The young gamer is smart enough not to rush out of the apartment in a panic. Instead, he barricades the front door, makes an inventory of what’s left to eat, and tries to make contact with the outside world. It’s not really a surprise that this isn’t so easy to do.

The largest part of the film takes place in the apartment, just like in “La Nuit a dévoré le monde”. You witness how someone has to deal with a life-threatening situation and how they desperately look for a way to escape this situation. Of course, he’s faced with the inevitable. After a while, he is confronted with a lack of food and liquor. The fact that there’s a fully loaded drinks cabinet with liters of spirits can provide short entertainment. But really quenching thirst with it isn’t really recommended. Missing his family and the corresponding loneliness are also starting to weigh heavily. Contact with the outside world is not possible. And keeping a video diary only helps partially.

Time to introduce the next protagonist. Namely the young girl Kim Yoo-bin (Shin-Hye Park) who lives in an apartment right across that from Oh Joon-woo. What follows is a primitive interaction between the two individuals using technical aids such as tablets and a drone. Both have the same goal in mind and that’s surviving. Not that people who have a similar 

situation in other zombie films don’t have this goal. But instead of going out and trying to find their way through a zombie-plagued society, the two sit quietly in their hideaway and wait for the right time.

“#Alive” is not very original and basically shows nothing new. The zombies themselves do look extremely creepy. There are times when things are getting tense. There are also some funny situations to be seen. Towards the end, they added a separate storyline. Some will find this disruptive. On the other hand, I thought it was a successful addition. It brought a bit of variation to the overall story. Maybe the denouement was a bit over-the-top. But overall I could agree with the general tone of this movie. Ultimately, we are now in a similar situation with the COVID pandemic. Of course, there aren’t any zombies. But many people haven’t left their homes for quite some time in the last six months to prevent worse.

So, “#Alive” is more than a regular zombie movie if you look at it that way. Are you a fan of zombie flicks such as “La Nuit a dévoré le Monde”? Or to a greater extent also “Zoo”? Well, you should give this South Korean variant a try on Netflix. It’s well worth it.

cr. https://movieburnerentertainment.org/2020/10/06/alive-review/  @PitchBl40806245  windluck99  

nmla96

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

News

Park Shin-hye, donated 50 million won with fans..Byeolbit School support (official)

Lee Min-ji Input 2020.10.08. 13:17

20201008131758410rixv.jpg

20201008131758543foah.jpg

Actor Park Shin-hye went on to do good with her fans.

On October 8, the agency Salt Entertainment said, "Actor Park Shin-hye and fans donated 50 million won to'Byeolbit School', a happy home school night protection project for the Hunger Countermeasure Regional Children's Center."

The sponsorship of 50 million won for the'Starlight Angel Project', which Shin-hye Park and her fans collaborated with, was good for the'Starlight School' project for the Hunger of Hope Friends of the International Relief Development NGO. As a result, for about five years, about 40 vulnerable children at one happy home school can receive nighttime care.

'Byeolbit School' is a nighttime protection program run by Happy Home School for Hunger Measures, which started in 2004 to protect vulnerable children from neglect and crime. We help children grow physically, educationally, and emotionally by providing meals for children, guidance for after-school learning, and counseling activities.

The'Starlight Angel Project', which sponsored this, is a predecessor project that Shin-hye Park, her agency Salt Entertainment, Hunger Countermeasures, and fans around the world have been making together since 2012 to help children living in difficult environments. Previously, the'Shinhye Center', a multi-purpose education center, was established in the Sampaloc area near Ghana, Africa, and Manila, the Philippines, and through the'Hwado Happy Home School Renovation Support Project', a regional children's center located in Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, clean and comfortable learning for domestic children. I have presented space. This move is a good example of the social contribution activities of stars and fandoms.

Accordingly, the agency Salt Entertainment said, "I sincerely thank the fans who are always with actor Park Shin-hye, who has a good influence in society. Through'Byeolbit School', which safely protects children under neglect and crime in Korea, children in Korea are more able to grow more and more. I hope you grow up healthy,” he said.

On the other hand, Park Shin-hye is filming JTBC's new drama 'Sisyphus : the myth' (Photo Credit=Salt Entertainment)

google translate

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201008131757429

cr. https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003640252

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Asia Artist Award is coming.

Start collecting points on starpoll to be able to vote for Shin Hye if she gets nominated. Swipe left to learn how to earn points.

Download the app StarPoll and follow Park Shin Hye.

Download

Android ✔️ https://play.Google.com/store/apps/detalist? id=com.mt.starpoll

iOS

✔️ https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/starpoll-with-aaa-starnews/id1478264901

Vote period 20.10.14 ~ 20.11.15

2020 Asia Artist Awards will be held on October 25th.

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#ParkShinHye for Mojosphine 20Winter Campaign

Imagen

20WINTER CAMPAIGN

유서 깊고 클래식한 고급스러움을 담고 있는 라이브러리를
배경으로 전개한 #모조에스핀 2020 윈터 캠페인을 공개
합니다✔️

'시적인 영감'이라는 뜻의 <Verve Poétique>컬렉션은
모조에스핀만의 헤리티지를 담아낸 아이템들로 한층
지적이고 고급스러운 #겨울 레이디룩을 제안합니다.

20WINTER CAMPAIGN

A library that contains a long and classic luxury
#Mojo Spin 2020 Winter Campaign unveiled in the background
✔️

The collection of <Verve Poétique> which means'poetic inspiration'
With items that contain the heritage of Mojo Sphine,
We propose an intelligent and luxurious #winter lady look.

• Like 2

Imagen

pic.@hallyuqueen_

#ParkShinHye nominated at AAA 2020 for Female Popularity Award. 
Voting Period: Oct
14 - Nov 15,2020

Voting will start on 10/14, all you need to do now is collect hearts. 

HOW TO GET MORE HEARTS

ImagenImagen

- Collect your ‘ever hearts’ and save until the official of voting period. 

- Collect and give ‘daily hearts’ to  #ParkShinHye everyday before 11.40pm KST. You can use daily hearts to vote community post (will benefit your idol ranking & your level)

via @V_PSH18

• Like 1

img.gif

cr:@GJWiJu
img.gif

cr:@ssinz7_paradise

Weibo PowerStar  k-ent female rankings!   - September 2020

1 #IU 
3 Jennie
4 Rosé
5 Jisoo
6 Yoona