❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

635066296527597500.gif

'Style Match' Park Shin-Hye VS Model, the same clothes have a different feeling!

Views 7,323 Registration Date 2020.09.21

10361.jpg

Left) Park Shin-hye (right) Valentino Fall/Winter 2020-21 Women's Collection / ⓒ Valentino

Model and Park Shin-Hye had different feelings in the same clothes.
On the 18th, Park Shin-Hye visited Valentino's'V-SIGNATURE' pop-up store on the 1st floor of the Galleria Department Store EAST. 
On this day, Park Shin-hye showed off an elegant all-black look with a'Flower City' dress that stands out with a colorful flower print and a mules that stand out with a V logo. Here, she matched the bag with an antique V logo to show the essence of a gorgeous and feminine fashion.
The model wore the dress a little more casual by adding Boeing sunglasses to the crude shoes. The bag was unified in black, and sunglasses were used to give points. 
Both Park Shin-hye dresses and bags are known as Valentino's 20-21 FW collection. 

Written by l Fashion Webzine Snap Park Jiae Photo l Valentino

cr. http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=50379&Menu=3&_C_=23680
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ssinz7 New IG's Update

@tanzplay 윤아쌤 에잇카운트에 맞춰 재진쌤이랑
#탄츠플레이
#흐느적흐느적
#이것도벌써한달전
#탄츠하고싶다
#격하게
#탄츠하고싶다아아아아아

촬영 틈틈히 탄츠플레이로 운동했는데..지금은..... ㅜㅜ.... 어디갔니 내 복근.. 내 근육..... 하........:(:(:(

탄츠플레이 하는 모습 궁금해 하시는 팬분들이 많다고 하시기에 부족하지만 살짝쿵 올려봅니다. 쌤의 수제자가 되기위해 더 열심히 해볼게요 크크

@tanzplay I'm going to go to the middle of the day, and I'm going to go to the middle of the day, and I'm going to have a good time Now.... Uu.... where do you go my abs.. my muscles.... ha....... I don't have enough to say that there are many fans who are curious about the look of the tanz play, but I'm posting it. I'II try harder to become a teacher's handmade lol.

cr. https://instagram.com/p/CFvwxgEn7sI/?igshid=77rs3pxtxkvl

• Like 1
  • Love 1

juwe.art

juwe.art

ALIVE PARK SHIN HYE X YOO AH IN

juwe.art

#Alive update

Top1️⃣1️⃣ #Netflix this year ( 6604 p)
Top4️⃣ #Netflix this month 
Top1️⃣0️⃣ #Google For 40 days 

Rating [update] : 
#IMDb 6.2/10 (From 15.230 ) 
ROTTEN TOMATOES : 89% ( 18 )
ALLOCINÉ : 3/5 

cr. @PSH_MORfans

• Like 2

Imagen

Imagen

2020.10.01  Teacher Kim Yoon ah @tanzplay praised Shin Hye  and thanked to her fans

As I met her as a teacher in the drama and film department at Chung-Ang university, now you are my daughter-like-pupil. Even though you are busy with the schedule of filming, you always made time despite how busy you are. You always make time so that you don’t lose the balance between the body and mindset. You are a responsible student and you have a beautiful attitude of trying. Filling the inadequacies with practice and sincerity, an actor prepared like a well-coordinated instrument. You are a good actor whose life becomes an art, in the time of progress. I will always be with you. Thanks to Shin Hye, Tanzplay has become even more global. Thank you to your beloved fans who have the same heart as Shin Hye. Hope you guys are safe and be careful of Covid and always be happy with Shin Hye.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Happy Chuseok!!!

with MOJO. S. PHINE

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Mojo's IG update

지친 몸과 마음 달래줄, 풍성한 한가위 보내세요♥️

• Like 1
  • Love 1