❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

Imagen

Imagen

MinShin Worldwide is so proud of you dear Park Shin Hye with the success of your movie "Alive". You never fail to amaze us with your versatility as an actress and that you always portray your role to the best of your ability. Truly, you are indeed an actress to reckon with. We would like also to congratulate you on your upcoming drama "Sisyphus The Myth". We will never get tired of loving and supporting you.  Here's our simple gift for you and we hope this will make you smile. 

Thank You Everyone who support this project specially MinShin Worldwide Members

cr. https://instagram.com/p/CFkBFsYhRVD/?igshid=qdg5ycxh8gk8

• Like 1

[Guest Drama Review] "Memories of the Alhambra": Footprints of the Gods

2020/09/12

photo1234413.jpg

(Spoiler Alert) Memories of the Alhambra TRILOGY OF PHILOSOPHY, RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY

Memories of the Alhambra (MOTA), Korean drama's first foray utilizing Augmented Reality (AR) delivers an ambitious project for a television drama and functions as a refreshingly philosophical, religious and spiritual treasure. MOTA serves as a treatise on human behavior seen through the lens of an AR game. It advances the idea that man must know himself and transcend his lower nature in order to benefit the greater good.

Written by Song Jae-jeong, MOTA tells the story of a high technology investor, Yoo Jin-woo (Hyun Bin), who seeks to purchase a video game that uses AR, and encounters intrigue and misfortune surrounding the purchase and operation of the game. Forced to interact with the game-maker's sister, Jeong Hee-joo (Park Shin-hye), Jin-woo faces daunting challenges to make the purchase a success for his company. Ahn Gil-ho is the director.

This hauntingly beautiful drama pairs a video game....... 

........real world. When questioning rules, we step into the territory of metaphysics. MOTA wastes no time in immersing the audience in a guessing game. Just as IT Manager Choi Yang-joo (Cho Hyun-chul), Master Jeong Se-joo (Chanyeol) and Jin-woo, begin to ask how certain things are possible, the audience too questions possibilities when

• Like 1

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
박신혜 배우의 '발렌티노' 비하인드 사진 공개합니다~
-
예쁜 모습은 두 번, 세 번 보고, 계속 보고,
무한 반복해서 보고 싶으니까
-
#발렌티노 #Valentino #브이시그니처 #VSignature #팝업스토어 #갤러리아백화점 #비하인드 #사진 #공개 #매일매일 #레전설 #박신혜배우 #보며 #오늘 #하루도 #파이

Actor Park Shin-hye's'Valentino' behind-the-scenes photos are released~
-
Look at the pretty figure twice, three times, keep looking
Because I want to see you again and again

cr. salt_ent https://instagram.com/p/CFdZuqcDFXS/?igshid=zsjh0up5sxrt

• Like 1

KDRAMA CELEBS

These 6 Korean Actresses Are Being Compared To Greek Goddesses

BY Sam Yap Sep 26, 2020 08:28 AM EDT

We just haven't figured out yet what these celebrities have in them that make us more addicted to them. Probably it's because of their impeccable beauties, or maybe it is because of their K-Movie and K-Drama roles that make them admirable.

Well, whatever it is, we can seem to unhook ourselves from adoring these celebrities. And speaking of adoring, fans have somehow matched some Korean actresses to their Greek goddess counterparts. Yes! Because, why not? These beautiful creatures are qualified to become Goddesses because of their flawless beauties!

And now, the fans are craving for a movie/drama with this lineup. Check out the list of Korean actresses compared to the beautiful Greek Goddesses below and see if your favorite star is included!

Park Shin Hye as Hestia

6 Korean Actresses That Are Being Compared To Greek Goddesses

(Photo : tvN)
6 Korean Actresses That Are Being Compared To Greek Goddesses

"Memories of the Alhambra" lead actress Park Shin Hye has bewitched the K-Drama lovers with her enchanting visual as Emma in the drama. Her character has "Emma" symbolized peace so that means, Park Shin Hye is the Greek goddess of the hearth, is also a representation of tranquility, Goddess Hestia.

cr.  https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119002/20200926/these-6-korean-actresses-are-being-compared-to-greek-goddesses.htm

• Like 1

K-Zombie movies '#Alive' and 'Peninsula' are international hits

Sunday, September 27, 2020    No comments

644496679_fD1WZvVI_img3.daumcdn.jpg

Article: Korean movies are a hit internationally... another opportunity amidst the virus

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+67, -10] 'Peninsula' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that did not do well in theaters all over the world, it actually disappointed everyone by trying to ride on the coattails of 'Train to Busan'

2. [+60, -7] '#Alive' is actually more realistic than I thought

3. [+40, -1] Yoo Ah In's acting was really good in '#Alive'! Congratulations to it on getting #1 global!

4. [+35, -2] Yoo Ah In's acting was great and he looked cute in the movie as well. It's definitely the type of character that you could imagine trying to navigate a situation like that. Very fun movie.

5. [+31, -4] I liked that '#Alive' had a realistic aspect to it, like you could picture a real person in that scenario

6. [+26, -0] I enjoyed '#Alive' in theaters. Yoo Ah In's acting was great. I watched it again on Netflix and I'm proud that it got #1 on the global movie chart.

7. [+24, -1] '#Alive' is worth a watch. I kinda lost focus towards the end because there were just too many coincidences happening back to back but it's a fun movie I'd recommend.

8. [+22, -0] It's great that Korean content is doing well globally. I hope that we can get this virus under control so we can enjoy these movies in theaters without worry soon.

9. [+66, -48] I actually consider these two movies an embarrassment to our country. They're below B-tier.

10. [+22, -6] I enjoyed the cast for '#Alive' as well as the director's style. Much praise for the scenario screenwriters. It's a fun movie.

bit.ly/3ibzTlI

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

D-5레스토랑 차려도 될 것 같은 요섹스타는?

358_sq_01.jpg

[1단계] 질문에 어울리는 셀럽을 1명 선택해주세요.

[2단계] 선택한 셀럽과 어울리는 단어를 1개 골라주세요.

※ 투표는 하루에 한번 가능합니다.

What about Yosexta that seems like a restaurant?

[Step 1] Please select one celebrity that suits your question.

Kim Jae-kyung Kim Jae-wook Yoon Gye-sang Lee Jun-ki Kim Dong-wan-jin Oral co-dong Eric Park Na-rae Wendy Jin Cha Seung-won Lee Specialty Kim Ji-sook Kim Soo-mi Sung Si Kyung Hwang Kwang-hee Dio Jeong Jong-cheol Yoon Ah Park Shin-hye Lee Sun-gyun

[Step 2] Please choose one word that matches the selected celebrity.

Beautiful, romantic, warm, cool

※ You can vote once a day.

❤️LINK.http://dcinside.mycelebs.com/new/vote_view.php?tidx=2008

레스토랑 차려도 될 것 같은 요섹스타는?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1