❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Entertainment

Korean zombies will make you feel ‘#Alive’

Published : Jun 16, 2020 - 17:48       Updated : Jun 16, 2020 - 17:48

Park Shin-hye and Yoo Ah-in poses for picture during the premiere event of

Park Shin-hye and Yoo Ah-in poses for picture during the premiere event of "#Alive" held in Seoul on Monday. (Lotte Cinemaworks)

While most zombie genres take up half the time explaining about the behavioral patterns of the walking dead and the protagonists trying to find the source of the disease and cure, “#Alive” wastes no time in any such elements and jumps straight into survival itself.

“I hope the audience can just revel in it. Rather than trying to get a message from the story, I wish they’d get a strong feeling of ‘being alive,’ the value and feeling of gratitude in just being here, alive, right now,” the film’s lead cast Yoo Ah-in said during a preview press conference held in Seoul on Monday.

Another lead actor Park Shin-hye was also present but director Cho Il-hyung joined the event through live video chat as he was quarantined in the US due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic.

Based on the 2019 US horror movie “Alone,” the writer of the original film Matt Naylor and director Cho teamed up to adapt the movie to a Korean setting.

“When I first read the original movie’s scenario, it was just a genre film of people locked up in a confined space. In remaking the movie, I stressed on the adaptation of the emotional aspect, more than the cultural, technical or locational elements,” Kim said during the live video chat.

“#Alive” takes place inside an apartment complex as an unexplainable disease spreads, turning infected people into zombie-like creatures. The film follows Jun-woo, a YouTuber and gamer who is apt with using high-tech devices, played by Yoo Ah-in. Unlike Jun-woo, who flies drones to check the outside situation and posts videos and pictures of himself on the social media, Yu-bin, played by Park Shin-hye stays low inside her house, away from the outside world, only using her hiking tools, such as hatchets and ropes to fight against zombies trying to invade her house. 

Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye speak during the press conference on

Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye speak during the press conference on "#Alive" held in Seoul on Monday. (Lotte Entertainment)

“The Korean apartment used in the film is a closed space but it can be considered open. The corridors and rooftop can be considered as an outside space, and there is also a huge parking lot in the middle of the complex. Although the film takes place in a single location, we thought we could make the film more dynamic using such diverse elements,” director Cho said.

The seemingly clumsy yet friendly personality of Jun-woo, balanced out by Yu-bin’s calm yet strong character may be what pulls the story through the chaotic journey for survival.

According to the actress, unlike most of her previous roles of a hopeful and energetic character, Yu-bin is a person who conforms to her given situation and does not try to escape from it. It is Jun-woo who brings Yu-bin out from the boundary she had set around herself and gives her hope.

“With this film, I had the chance to express diverse things as an actor. Although it was a strong genre film, it also dealt with the very instinctive feeling of wanting to survive. Even if we were not in a situation as extreme as in the film, we all struggle for our lives and would do anything to survie, and I felt the joy of depicting such a feeling,” Yoo said.

“The film speaks about survival, isolation, escape and freedom, and I believe that, watching the film, we will inevitable link the story to the current (COVID-19) situation we are in. I hope the audience can also take home a positive power from the film,” the actor said.

The film will open in local theaters on June 24.

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

Photo by 인사이트 무비 on June 16, 2020. No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

I thought it was too dangerous for the 100% band.

#Movie #movie scene #actress #park shin hye #joungseok #imyuna #joungseok #kwon sangwoo #lee siyoung #hyeonbin #kim muyeol #shooting #movie #film stargram #moviestagram #movie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'#Alive'Yoo Ah In  x Park Shin-hye , Pengsoo and limited express collaboration.

Reporter Jang Ah-reum Input 2020.06.19. 08:19

Lotte Entertainment © News1

The meeting of Yoo Ah In, the leading role of'Alive', and Park Shin-Hye and Peng-soo of the'big world' will be unveiled on YouTube  in EBS' Giant  Peng TV'. Peng TV on June 21 

PengSoo will face unidentified dancing group that will attack him then he will face SH & YAI that will help him to escape

full article: https://movie.v.daum.net/v/20200619081935849

:allgoodlol:

• Like 2

3c3ec0a5-04cc-439f-b7c5-34ab2ac90ae5.jpg

[On-site video] "The visual is alive"

Input: 2020.06.15 5:46 PM

| Revision: 2020.06.15 6:07 PM

Yoo Ah In and Park Shin-Hye showed off a perfect two-shot with brilliant visuals.

The media premiere of the movie'#Alive' was held on the afternoon of the 15th at Lotte Cinema at Konkuk University, Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

Yoo Ah In  and Park Shin-Hye held hands tightly and held a photo time with reporters. The sweet chemistry was impressive.

유아인·박신혜, "꽁냥꽁냥, 달달한 투샷" [현장]

Spoiler

cr: 디스패치 / Dispatch

• Like 2

Yoo Ah In On Working With Park Shin Hye, Appearing On “Home Alone,” Difference Between “#ALIVE” And “Peninsula,” And More

Yoo Ah In On Working With Park Shin Hye, Appearing On “Home Alone,” Difference Between “#ALIVE” And “Peninsula,” And More

Jun 18, 2020
by S. Cho

Ahead of the release of his film “#ALIVE,” Yoo Ah In sat down for an interview to discuss the movie, his career, working with Park Shin Hye, and more.

“#ALIVE” is a zombie “survival thriller” about the sudden outbreak of a mysterious illness that causes those infected to attack others. As the disease rapidly spreads throughout Seoul and grows out of control, survivors are trapped alone inside their apartments without access to cellular data, Wi-Fi, texting, or phone calls. Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye star in the film as Joon Woo and Yoo Bin, two survivors isolated in the middle of a now-dangerous city.

Spoiler

yoo-ah-in2.jpg

In his interview on June 17, Yoo Ah In expressed his confidence in the film, sharing, “Since it’s my work, I’m honestly nervous and unsure, but I do think it’s a success that people have said, ‘It’s not boring.’ I think it shows that movies can be fun even if you don’t spend tons of money.”

Laughing, he continued, “I did receive a lot for my appearance though. However, there have been many instances where projects with higher budgets did worse.”

“#ALIVE” is Yoo Ah In’s first project of such a genre, which is considerably surprising given his long career. He claimed that it was due to his preference for serious genres, explaining, “For no particular reason, I really liked things that were deep. Although I feel the same way now, it’s not everything anymore.”

He added, “When I was a young actor, I had the desire to show things that were not typical of young actors. I wanted to try things that were difficult to see from actors in their teens and twenties. Now I’m more comfortable.”

Just like how he has branched out when picking his acting projects, Yoo Ah In also shared that he had personally suggested his upcoming appearance on “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”), with hopes to participate in a wider variety of activities.

He shared, “I don’t feel as careful about things I used to be careful of, and I want to try a more diverse range of activities. As a boy moving upwards from Daegu to Seoul, I’ve achieved almost all of my simple and materialistic goals. Although I said that they were simple and materialistic, I surprisingly feel that I’ve achieved everything I could consider a goal. To be honest, I guess you could say I’ve lost the fun. I took a lot of time to think about what kind of goal I needed to live my life as a human being.”

Regarding his “#ALIVE” co-star Park Shin Hye, Yoo Ah In commented, “The most fun and surprising moment on set was when I would strongly put forth my opinion and advocate for it, but Park Shin Hye would not be swayed. She would strongly propose the opposite opinion and would powerfully assert her side to establish her acting and her character.”

The actor added, “That’s how she would lead. It wasn’t a problem of who won or lost, but we were the same in not being easily influenced to change our opinions, which I found very refreshing.”

park-shin-hye-yoo-ah-in-alive-1.jpg

Yoo Ah In continued with his praise for Park Shin Hye, saying, “Compared to when she was in her teens, she’s turned into an impressive actress who has discovered how to protect herself and how to present herself and her identity on set. I don’t just think about it and then stop, I actually wonder how much time she’s had to take to become the actress she is today.”

Yoo Ah In also discussed Kang Dong Won‘s upcoming zombie film “Peninsula,” the sequel to “Train to Busan.” He jokingly commented, “I predict that ‘#ALIVE’ will hold a monopoly for about a month after [its release], so I’m not very worried.”

He carried on, saying, “It’s easy to call it a monopoly, but we’re in a situation where it’s hard to acquire a release date in Korea. Within this situation, our film will be one of the first to release, so I hope both [‘#ALIVE’ and ‘Peninsula’] survive. Although they are similar in genre, I think they’ll be completely different movies. Since they’re films with very different aspects, I believe people will be able to experience fun in different ways. From my perspective, the audience’s opinion is important. It’s good for them to enjoy it in a variety of ways.”

“#ALIVE” releases in theaters across Korea on June 24.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4)

https://soompi.com/article/1407693wpp/yoo-ah-in-on-working-with-park-shin-hye-appearing-on-home-alone-difference-between-alive-and-peninsula-and-more

• Like 2

Top 10 list of korean actor/actress  - Korean Hallyu 2020. 

The survey was conducted in several countries such as America, Europa, Asia, UK, Middle east (more details as attached).

LeeMinHo No.1

Song Hye Kyo  No 2 
ParkShinHye No.9

img.gif

[Photos] Park Shin-hye,'Male Sniping Eyes Laugh'

Imagen

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lduc said:

Regarding his “#ALIVE” co-star Park Shin Hye, Yoo Ah In commented, “The most fun and surprising moment on set was when I would strongly put forth my opinion and advocate for it, but Park Shin Hye would not be swayed. She would strongly propose the opposite opinion and would powerfully assert her side to establish her acting and her character.”

The actor added, “That’s how she would lead. It wasn’t a problem of who won or lost, but we were the same in not being easily influenced to change our opin

Lol! That os our girl! Stand up her ground! I always believe she is sweet and all, but has strong character, speaks up her mind , stands up for her true and believe! Like any other human being goes through emotions and she is not afraid to show it, either crying,  laughing , screaming, etc! And in many interviews she openly spoke about it! A genuine person! 
A costar ( I think from Pinocchio (?)) once comment that “ ...She was her own boss! “ ( if I am not wrong) (Lol). And, in many interviews she openly spoke about ! :thumbsup:

• Like 1