❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

유아인X박신혜가 뽑은 생존템 3가지...로프 못 잃어:sweat_smile:/ #살아있다 제작보고회 200527 - 톱데일리(Topdaily)

3 survival items selected by Shin-in Park X I can't lose the rope #Alive Production Report 200527 -Topdaily

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Shin hey has chemistry with all the actors she worked with but I realised that her chemistry with older actors are explosive I mean not those flower boys. Somehow it's totally different. Really pray and wish Yoo Ah In and shin hye will work together in a drama, melo or romcom at 21 episodes. Can't deny their chemistry. and I don't mind if they be couple in real life. Shin hye needs someone who has a strong character like too ah in not flower boy. He's matured. Pray that their movie Alive will be a success. Sorry for the long run. 

I understand! 

I wish them success in this movie. And, differently I would love to see them working in a drama of 50 episodes to get all their cuteness. You can tell they very comfortable with each other. The same vibe with her costar from Pinocchio. 

Become a real couple? To our knowledge, Shin Hye is already  in a  committee relationship, and her other half seems very mature and prioritize Shin Hye’s wellbeing above all. That is very touching, to me. 

Shin Hye is a great actress, takes her carrier serious, responsible, honest, and her acting keeps her relevant in entertainment business, with a solid fan base internationally. The professional way she conducts herself, make many good veterans actors/actresses   want to work with her. She will ever have any trouble to find a costar to work with her, and we, her fans, are very supportive. Besides that we all know how she is good in creating chemistry even with flowers. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thought K-zombie craze was put to sleep but #Alive put the firewood & burned the flame even more...can feel this MV as stylish tension. Key point..new side of Park Shin Hye...action..girl crush
MV has many elements that audience will like...
J_hyun_shock IG  ..impression

via @1marisone

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1
  • Love 2

EaiaLeqU8AUyjRC?format=jpg&name=900x900

cr: as tagged

She looks sooooo pretty! That must be a 4D ( what she is wearing )! Looks fabulous ! Just relax and enjoy! Praying for acceptance and success! Like her costar, a gentlemen and very caring person. And , one can see he is so proud of Shin Hye !:wub: 

Cr: the owner

• Like 2

Imagen

Imagen

celebnstyle

What are the earrings and bracelets that Park Shin-hye wore in the Cine 21 pictorial?

Who: Park Shin-Hye
What: #HEI bamboo hoop earring
Where:Photo Source_Cine 21
Photo credit to rightful owner.

• Like 2

•  
Park Shin Hye And Yoo Ah In Name Zombie Films And Shows That Inspired Them For “#ALIVE,” Talk About Film Hitting Theaters During COVID-19 Pandemic, And More

Park Shin Hye And Yoo Ah In Name Zombie Films And Shows That Inspired Them For “#ALIVE,” Talk About Film Hitting Theaters During COVID-19 Pandemic, And More

Jun 15, 2020
by J. K
Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye talked about acting in the upcoming film “#ALIVE”!

“#ALIVE” is a “survival thriller” about the sudden outbreak of a mysterious illness that causes those infected to attack other people. As the disease rapidly spreads throughout Seoul and grows out of control, survivors are trapped alone inside their apartments without access to cellular data, Wi-Fi, texting, or phone calls. Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye star in the movie as Joon Woo and Yoo Bin, two survivors that are isolated in the middle of a now-dangerous city.

On June 15, Direcor Jo Il Hyung and stars Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye took part in a press conference for the movie.

The actors were asked if there were any zombie movies or shows they used as references. Yoo Ah In shared, “I love zombie movies, so I’ve seen them all. I really enjoyed the natural realness of the acting in ‘Zombieland.'” He shared that “#ALIVE” also has elements of comedy to it and he’d been inspired to take on the challenge of trying to create a similar liveliness and chemistry between the characters.

Park Shin Hye responded, “I usually can’t watch scary things, but I was really into ‘The Walking Dead’ for a while. When I received the script after that, I watched it again and I paid close attention to how the characters survived by using what they found as they moved around. I think since Yoo Bin is a character who enjoys hiking, she would have been able to use objects like that naturally.”

park-shin-hye-xpn.jpg

Yoo Ah In went on to say, “I tried to exude strength, familiarity, cuteness, and something like the feeling of a ‘boy next door.” Park Shin Hye said, “The characters I play are usually cheerful and energetic, and I think that Yoo Bin was different in the way that she realistically accepts her situation.” She explained that while Yoo Bin had lived according to her plans, that changes when Joon Woo comes into her life.

When asked how it felt to be appearing in the beginning part of the film all on his own, Yoo Ah In replied that he had of course felt pressure. “However, to be honest, I had a lot of fun while filming,” he said, describing it as a role that allowed him to try a lot of things while putting on a ‘one-man show’ at the beginning. “The fact that it was my first time doing a genre film made it fun, but it was also especially fun to act in it because I had to create the flow of the beginning.”

Yoo Ah In also talked about working with Park Shin Hye. “We were actively discussing and communicating while we worked on set,” he said. “There were a lot of moments when we were apart, but when we filmed together, we were always actively discussing. In particular, since I appeared on my own for a long time in the first part and Park Shin Hye appeared starting in the middle, I was worried about whether it would seem natural since I’d finished that filming and another person came in. However, when Park Shin Hye’s filming was finished and I saw the edited version, I thought it was so great.”

yoo-ah-in-xpn-2.jpg

Yoo Ah In also talked about the similarities between the topic of the film and the current situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “The film is about survival and isolation, and about longing to meet others, escape, and feel freedom, so it’s inevitable that it will make people think about what’s going on now,” he said. “I think that a lot of people will be able to relate to the story of ‘#ALIVE.'”

“As everyone is going through a hard time right now, I hope that their experience in the theater will allow them to relieve some of their stress and feel refreshed,” he said. He went on to comment, “I hope that our movie will help people strongly feel how precious it is to be alive and feel gratitude.”

Park Shin Hye commented, “Our film is a genre work, but it would be good if a lot of people are able to feel a small hope together, like the hope felt by Joon Woo and Yoo Bin.”

“#ALIVE” hits theaters in Korea on June 24.

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

• Like 1