❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

< Three Meals A Day > Who is a memorable guest?

The Young Samsuk PD Division's <Three Meals A Day > series is an outdoor variety program that eats food from a mountain or fishing village with self-sufficiency. It is divided into fishing villages and rural villages, and it is broadcasting alternately. On the rural side, Seo Seojin and Ok Taekyeon have been active.

In the meantime, many stars have been in the <Three Meals A Day > series as a guest, but who is the guest who remains in your memory for a long time?

# Park Shin-hye

Imagen

Imagen

Park Shin-hye, who appeared in <“ Three Meals A Day  Jeong Sun-pyeon 2>. She has fast hands and excellent cooking skills. In particular, she showed off a vegetable dish called Shabu-shabu for a rainy evening, and left a stroke on the usual menu of <Three Meals A Day >.

http://vogue.co.kr/2020/05/28/%ec%82%bc%ec%8b%9c%ec%84%b8%eb%81%bc-%ea%b8%b0%ec%96%b5%ec%97%90-%eb%82%a8%eb%8a%94-%ea%b2%8c%ec%8a%a4%ed%8a%b8%eb%8a%94/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

https://youtu.be/7scQhcOjb0Q

• Like 3

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  2 days ago

Yoo Ah In & Park Shin Hye talk about how much they've always wanted to work with each other

AKP STAFF

1590553003-20200527-alive.jpg

On May 27, actor Yoo Ah In and actress Park Shin Hye attended an online press conference for their upcoming action thriller film, '#Alive'.

During the press conference, Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye started off by exchanging compliments with each other, as they both named the other co-star as the reason for saying yes to this particular production. First, Park Shin Hye said, "When I heard that Yoo Ah In was working on the production, I thought that he would fit very well. I wondered how Yoo Ah In would depict Junwoo (Yoo Ah In's character) in such and such situations. It was the biggest reason I chose this project. I really wanted to work with him." 

Yoo Ah In also shared, "I got the feeling that Park Shin Hye would also say yes to the project. It was one of the reasons I decided to do it." 

The two stars then went on to discuss how it felt to actually work together on set. Park Shin Hye revealed, "Yoo Ah In has good reflexes. He also has a lot of on-the-spot ideas on set. I was refreshingly surprised. I also had a lot of fun filming. I looked forward to what new ideas or concepts he would throw at me next. Actually I met him once outside of work in the past. I've always wanted to meet him in a production... and it turned out that he was a much more admirable actor that I origianlly imagined." 

Yoo Ah In didn't hesitate to shower Park Shin Hye with praise of his own. "I've always wanted to meet [Park Shin Hye] in a production. It's true that we met once outside of work, when I was a rookie. I've been wondering why we haven't worked together yet. I actually wondered what it would be like to meet [Park Shin Hye] in a romantic production. Since she takes on those roles more often. So while I was wondering what it would be like to kind of work off of her on a set together, we ended up here and we ended up surviving in a very dire situation together," the actor commented lightheartedly. 

Meanwhile, Yoo Ah In x Park Shin Hye's '#Alive' tells the story of two solitary survivors who are trapped in a cramped, tightly-enclosed apartment complex, during a crisis when a mysterious virus turns people rabid and deadly. Each survivor struggles to escape the threat of the virus while cut off from all contact with the outside world. The film premieres some time in June.

1590553011-0004583233-002-20200527120501279.jpg

cr: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/yoo-ah-in-park-shin-hye-talk-about-how-much-theyve-always-wanted-to-work-with-each-other

• Like 2

Shinhye’s IG Story update

[Translate]
Harry's daily life these days.  Cut my arms and fall asleep.  I fell asleep on my side.  Put your butt asleep next to my face.  Your bare skin is hot.

Imagen

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Just find out that yoo ah in started at 2003 same as shin hye.i don't know why but it's first time for to have this feeling. I feel they really suit each other. I'm sorry to say until now I can accept the ONE. Sorry no offence. 

Do not take wrong my Lol, but my thoughts are like yours(almost ). Once I read an article , a translation of an interview with Shin Hye’s mother, if the translation was well done, basically she said the same thing you said about the flower boys(?) Do not quote me on that.
I differently wish Shin Hye’s love partner for life, will be a courageous mature person( usually with men that comes with age and experience challenges in life),  confident, honest, genuine, responsible that will love her more than himself, put her as a priority , be proud of her, a best friend that she can trust and open up with  for all things and anything, someone she can lean on without feel she is a burden. But, the heart does what the heart wants. As longer she is happy and in a good place mentally, respecting her decisions and privacy,  I am an unconditional supporter and cheerleader !:heart: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

img.gif

img.gif

Most Awarded for Popularity Awards in Baeksang Arts Awards both for TV & Movie

1. Park Shin Hye - 5 Awards
2. Lim Yoona - 3 Awards 
3. Park Yoochun - 3 Awards 
4. Do Kyung Soo - 3 Awards

And etc.

아이치이 스타상 박신혜 Park Shin hye - Paeksang Arts Awards

122,603 views • May 26 2015

cr: JTBC Voyage

• Like 2

358721_450407_3520.jpg

Park Shin Hye schedule June 2020
 Filming Drama JTBC Sisyphus The Myth

She will attend #ALIVE promotion on Wednesday, 24th June 2020 on the day that the movie released .

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In will appear on KBS 'Movie is good' on Saturday, 30th May at 10.20 a.m KST (Interview)

Imagen

• Like 2