❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Yoo Ah In and shin Hye must do a drama together. They look good together and both are good actors.praying that those directors and producers see these two together. With good script there will be no doubt it will be hit. Hope Alive will be a big hit. Because of the situation, I hope everything will be fine. Shin hey looks very chick today. Cool. They really match 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Even just the press conference can see the great chemistry between yoo ah in and shin hue how much more if they do a drama. I don't mind what kind of genre anyway both of the are good at it. Let's pray together for drama for them. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Shin hey looks very chick today. Cool.

Agree :heart: It's been a while since ShinHye wore something like this. Her stylist is finally listening to the fan's demand :naughty:. She has always been covered from head to toe. I just want to take a glimpse of her legs from time to time :wub:.

Anyway, I hope that her movies will dominate the cinemas by storm! Looks like there is no stopping ShinHye now, not even this deadly virus. Go, Park! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Shin Hye still trending #1 in Philippines

Actor Park Shin-Hye [Photo = RNX NEWS]

Imagen

Actor Park Shin-Hye  is arriving to attend an online production report for the movie '#Alive' held in Seoul in the morning of the 27th.

200527 박신혜, 취재진에 당황해도 손인사는 자동 - RNX tv

'RNX NEWS’ full ver! ☞ https://c11.kr/fjzj

• Like 2

It's just a picture and press conference but their chemistry is WOW no words. How much more if they do a drama. Can't imagine it. I feel like Yoo Ah In suits shin hye’s looks and character. He looks confident and strong like I'll protect who's mine ant what's mine. Shin hye has the same character strong and confident. They suit each other. Shin hye needs someone who's strong and confident. Not flower boys. Waiting for their movie. And look forward for them to work in a drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Q: If this really happened, what would you keep/prepare in your house?

Yoo Ah In: "Ramen, water, thick rope".

Park Shin Hye:  "Thick rope, axe, stick".

trans cr: @SIKseekers

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

• Like 2

#살아있다#Alive Survival Type TEST

I  am anxious without a cell phone
I know how to set up a tent
I play well alone
If you have a cup of noodles in the front, you can't stand your appetite
I know jjapaguri recipe
I like sesame oil
There is no morning sleep
Yu bin

Imagen   

What if a real disaster happens?! 
<#Alive> As survival type test
Learn your own survival style! 

@____What are you?

• Like 2

Just find out that yoo ah in started at 2003 same as shin hye.i don't know why but it's first time for to have this feeling. I feel they really suit each other. I'm sorry to say until now I can accept the ONE. Sorry no offence. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1