❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

The production report of the movie'#Alive' (director Choo-Hyung Cho) has been broadcast live from 11 am on May 27. The production briefing was held online to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection (Corona19), and the actors Yoo Ain and Park Shin Hye attended.

출처 : 스타패션(http://www.kstarfashion.com)

200762_91405_4140.jpeg

200762_91407_4310.jpeg

200527 유아인&박신혜, 우리 '#잘 살아있습니다' (영화 '#살아있다' 제작보고회 출근길)

NewsInStar

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Imagen

Imagen

Roger Vivier
Mini Size So Vivier Bag (Green, Blue)
₩3,785,000

Description and details

The new Saw Vivier bag in leather has two compartments, and its elegant charm creates an elegant look that does not change over time. Featuring a fixed handle and adjustable and detachable straps, the bag features an iconic vertical logo buckle that reveals the brand's unique charm.

rogervivier.com/kr-ko/So-Vivier-Bag-Mini/p/RBWANWA0100MU51H51/

• Like 2

Seeing all these Polls on Social Media recently, I suddenly missed Shin Hye. Even without a drama for over a year, her relevance is consistent. A Star that never loses its shine and radiance. And numbers DON'T lie ... PSH almost always got the higher (if not the highest) votes. Proud FAN here ... 

So, what's your DREAM KDRAMA PAIR? Mine, it's Park Seo Joon X Park Shin Hye. I could have voted for Lee Dong Wook X Park Shin Hye had the Admin included it in the choices 

Credits: Korean Idols FB Fan Page

• Like 2