❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

On 3/15/2020 at 9:54 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

While waiting . What are you watching? :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

I am watching :D

Hi Bye, Mama!
Itaewon Class

Enjoying it a lot ! 

I will never betray you, Shin Hye, no matter what! You have ahjumma’s :heart: old but strong! 

Spoiler

Itaewon Class -- I'm watching it. Love it a lot :heart:

Don't worry, @alcides14ahjumma :) watching other actor/actress' drama is not considered a betrayal :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Imagen

Olivia Burton 20SS advertising campaign 'Spring time'

Spring Collection pictorial with beautiful muse Park Shin-hye.

Meet Olivia Burton's No.1 best-selling 3D BEE in this

lovely pink color pictorial full of spring!

• Love 2

7 hours ago, thanie said:

This scene made my temperature rose 1 degree higher, hahaha! 

Really?!? Lol! :lol: She looks kind uncomfortable !But I totally understand ! Lol! :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Too bad IC is finishing ! PSJ( falling for him! His acting is good and his costar also)! But our girl Shin Hye is better! He and Shin Hye working together will be a bomb! His fans are scare? that will be my only concern. I want to enjoy her work in peace!   :D

89932594_535689840687448_6803664394558918694_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmia1-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=yd7qKX1MzKEAX-dXHbk&oh=445b04257c0386a786b2fb86067feaee&oe=5E9F7ABDCr: as tagged

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Really?!? Lol! :lol: She looks kind uncomfortable !But I totally understand ! Lol! :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

Too bad IC is finishing ! PSJ( falling for him! His acting is good and his costar also)! But our girl Shin Hye is better! He and Shin Hye working together will be a bomb! His fans are scare? that will be my only concern. I want to enjoy her work in peace!   :D

Spoiler

Re: IC :rolleyes:

I wasn't expecting anything from this drama but it turned out to be really good and inspiring. A modern tale of  David and Goliath. Tiny Dandam versus the giant Jang Ga.

The first PSJ drama I have ever watched (and definitely NOT the last!) There are no boring and dragging episodes. Excellent acting from both leads and supporting cast. Love the OST also (my favorite is Start Over and Someday :wub:). 

@alcides14ahjumma, I agree with you! PSH and PJS could be an excellent pair, and they're almost the same age (with PSJ 2 years older than SH). Now we have to beg the Kdrama Gods to have them paired on a project in the near future. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1