❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

6 hours ago, thanie said:

Long-Haired, ShinHye  :wub:

Short Hair now, Long Hair later! 

I lost count on how many times she changes her hairstyle, color and lenght

The beauty of the extension and wigs! Lol! One can customize to the mood! Clip clip and go! Lol:D I love it! :blush: The heaters can not say she does not challenge herself! Lol! Versatile! My girl! As you wish! Reason why I am a die hard fan! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

(2020.01.30) Park Shin Hye MBC Documentary ' Humanimal ' Final episode (ep.5)

@Rang_Dung_

I think we have to keep knocking on the door so people don't forget it. Let people know their efforts "| Human presenter Park Shin Hye.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

International Survey Shows Who Comes To Mind When People Think Of Korea + Further Evaluation Of Country’s Image

Feb 4, 2020
by J. K

See the Top 20 below:

1. President Moon Jae In (7.9 percent)
2. BTS (5.5 percent)
3. Lee Min Ho (4.3 percent)
4. Song Hye Kyo (4.1 percent)
5. PSY (3.6 percent)
6. Park Geun Hye (3.2 percent)
7. BLACKPINK (3.1 percent)
8. Song Joong Ki (3.1 percent)
9. Ban Ki Moon (2.3 percent)
10. Son Heung Min (2.3 percent)
11. Bae Yong Joon (2.1 percent)
12. Kim Yuna (1.9 percent)
13. Park Ji Sung (1.7 percent)
14. Girls’ Generation (1.6 percent)
15. Kim Dae Jung (1.5 percent)
16. Rain (1.3 percent)
17. EXO (1.3 percent)
18. Super Junior (1.1 percent)
19. Park Shin Hye (1 percent)❤❤❤

F88EE820A0F1760FDD7F0AF61C499CB37BFF7470

super duper adorable park shin hye GIF

drama korean GIF

20. Lee Byung Hun (0.8 percent)

Respondents were also asked to do a free association and name what came to mind when they heard “Korea.” K-pop or singers were the top result at 12.5 percent, followed by Korean food (8.5 percent), culture (6.5 percent), technical skills/cutting-edgy technology (4.8 percent), and corporate brands (4.5 percent).

Source (1) (2) (3)

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1381169wpp/international-survey-shows-who-comes-to-mind-when-people-think-of-korea-further-evaluation-of-countrys-image

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, thanie said:

Even in Netflix, these dramas "TRENDS" from to time to time :heart: and MOA, too! 

Regardless of how hard I tried, I couldn't love her Choi In Ha character and her team-up with Lee Jong Suk! 

#Pinnochio 2014 - :thumbsdown::skull:+:sleeping:

Out of those three,  my all time favorite, is ”Doctors” excellent chemistry and partnership with her costar,” Pinocchio ”, she and LJS had a fantastic chemistry, they work in harmony, and I truly love her character, the ”Heirs” last, she had a natural chemistry with her costar, they gave the feel of a real couple, they took care of each other,   and there was alot sexual tension between them. It is all a question of preference! :thumbsup:This is my humble personal opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1