Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NileRose

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Alive movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️

On 2/23/2020 at 4:29 AM, rori0711 said:

Hi Bojun! Welcome to Park Shinhye's thread:)

Glad to meet you fellow Jung Heejoo & Memories of the Alhambra enthusiast, though i have yet to found her resemblance to Ms. Hathaway :lol:

I love MoA to pieces with all its thrilling fantasy action down to its melo romance. Shinhye is perfect as Jung Heejoo just as HyunBin as Yoo Jinwoo.

Pls proceed if you have watched till ep16 :D

Reveal hidden contents

The finale where Heejoo overhears the gamers inside the cafe, running to the infamous place, holding onto her unshakeable hope is one of my most memorable scenes. :wub:

Shinhye actor grew leaps and bounds in MoA, and continuously challenges herself in every project. She got new film titled CALL to be screened this March. Hope you like it. Try to watch her previous films/dramas, she's also effective in romantic comedies. :thumbsup:

I know I’m very late to the party but the ending could have been better had they seen each other from a distance.

Another thing I liked about this drama is I finally saw a proper kiss. That kiss between Heejoo and Jinwoo under the rain was heads and shoulders better than most k dramas I’ve seen.

I’m currently having an LSS with the OST My Love is You by Ailee. Such a nice song especially when watching the MV.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The Heirs popularity is still on after almost 7 yrs 

La imagen puede contener: 10 personas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bojun said:

I know I’m very late to the party but the ending could have been better had they seen each other from a distance.

Another thing I liked about this drama is I finally saw a proper kiss. That kiss between Heejoo and Jinwoo under the rain was heads and shoulders better than most k dramas I’ve seen.

I’m currently having an LSS with the OST My Love is You by Ailee. Such a nice song especially when watching the MV.

Writer SJJ disclosed in a convention that she's continuing the story for MoA. Although, no concrete sequel announcement from the producers yet. I hope SJJ is already working on it and that a good news can be heard within this year. *fingers crossed*

That is a bonus. For me, i like that the ending left a big amount of vagueness, lesson & longing in me. I love that the writer is true to her form...unpredicted, creative and original. 

Ayieee, that under the rain desperate kiss was sensual and beautifully shot :sweatingbullets: while fitting room kiss was reassuringly short -_-

Ailee's pitch perfect and heart stirring My Heart is You...ahhh...tell me about it :wub:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Park Shin-Hye Showcasing How To Use A Surprise Element At The ‘Call’ Press Conference

8 days ago887Views

Park Shin-Hye's Outfit at 'Call' press conference on February 17, 2020

Let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter if you are a color person or not, as human beings we all need a bit of color to help us brighten the day or simply stand out from the crowd. 

South Korean actress Park Shin-Hye showcased the perfect way to rock a fashion peek a boo moment on February 17th at the ‘Call’ Press Conference. She created a laidback sexy suit look using Fendi‘s red blouse as the element of surprise. 

Park Shin-Hye’s Outfit at the ‘Call’ Press Conference on February 17, 2020

Please note: This post contains affiliate links to products we trust and recommend. If you choose to purchase a helpful product using these links, we may receive a small commission for referring you – at no extra cost to you. These funds help us keep this blog up and running.

Park Shin-Hye's Outfit at 'Call' press conference on February 17, 2020

200217-Park-Shin-Hye-Fashion-%E2%80%98Call%E2%80%99-press-conference-4.jpg

https://inkistyle.com/?p=13238

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Writer SJJ disclosed in a convention that she's continuing the story for MoA. Although, no concrete sequel announcement from the producers yet. I hope SJJ is already working on it and that a good news can be heard within this year. *fingers crossed*

That is a bonus. For me, i like that the ending left a big amount of vagueness, lesson & longing in me. I love that the writer is true to her form...unpredicted, creative and original. 

Ayieee, that under the rain desperate kiss was sensual and beautifully shot :sweatingbullets: while fitting room kiss was reassuringly short -_-

Ailee's pitch perfect and heart stirring My Heart is You...ahhh...tell me about it :wub:

Hope Shin Hye will ditch her! If she ever decides to work with her again, I hope she will read the whole script and sign a contract that will not allowed script change!  My opinion ! -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

202002171417778304_5e4a228f7e9e2_1024x.jpg

Park Shin-Hye avoids when the director approaches ?! | Call | Park Shin Hye | Jeon Jong Seo | Sung Ryung Kim | EL | Ding Rubber

감독이 다가오자 피하는 박신혜?! | 콜 | 박신혜 | 전종서 | 김성령 | 이엘 | 딩고무비

• Like 2

87291149_2671856919709049_2388193985655399032_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fuio4-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=Saw8i8ZTYPMAX8JNdEC&oh=1882c637b0a42c23d8c57e067cb5c377&oe=5E597545

cr. as tagged

[티비냥] (ENG/SPA/IND) Park Shin Hye Being an Angel to Her Parents♥ |

cr: tvN D CLASSIC

Park Shin Hye Adalah Malaikat Bagi Orang Tuanya :innocent: #TheList   INDO SUB 

cr: tvN D Indonesia

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, lduc said:

The Heirs popularity is still on after almost 7 yrs 

La imagen puede contener: 10 personas

Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho need to pair and work together again, but in a movie! Not drama! Can’t not handle 2 months straight of whining from those “ so called fans”!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Hope Shin Hye will ditch her! If she ever decides to work with her again, I hope she will read the whole script and sign a contract that will not allowed script change!  My opinion ! -_-

:D:D:D @alcides14ahjumma :joy:

As if she didn't read the whole script. SH must be tired of being an FL. A supporting role wouldn't hurt her career :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho need to pair and work together again, but in a movie! Not drama! Can’t not handle 2 months straight of whining from those “ so called fans”!  :rolleyes:

Nah, definitely a No-No for me! I'd rather have Lee Jung Suk (another flowerboy whom I loathe seeing on screen) paired with SH. LMH is too overrated :grimace: and I hope and pray that their paths will never cross again. Ever! :angry:

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

img.gif

img.gif

cr: @GJWiJu GJWJ

TOP 10 Actor in 2020 . .

According to the "2020 Overseas Korean Wave Survey" sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and conducted by the Korea Center for International Cultural Exchange in 2019.

The survey was conducted on 8,000 people from 17 countries who have experienced Korean cultural contents in 2019. The survey measures the consumption of contents in 10 areas related to the Korean wave, including broadcasting, film, and music.

1. Lee Min Ho

2. Song Hye-kyo

3. Song Joong Ki

4. Gong Yoo

5. Suzy

6. Lee Jong-seok

7. IU

8. Jun Ji Hyun

9. Park Shin-hye♥♥♥

10. Ji Chang Wook . .

Cr. Dc

Spoiler

La imagen puede contener: una persona, texto

cr. as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Exclusive] Park Shin-hye donates 50 million won to prevent the spread of Corona 19

Original image

Park Shin-hye participated in donation to prevent the spread of Coronavirus Infection-19 (hereinafter, Corona19).

Actress Park Shin-hye contributed 50 million won to the international relief organization's hunger measures as a result of daily sports coverage. The donation will be used to support masks for low-income families in Korea.

Park Shin-hye, who is currently acting as an ambassador for hunger measures, is known as an icon of precedence. If you are in trouble, don't hesitate to give them a helping hand.

When the company donated 50 million won for the families affected by the Sewol ferry in 2014, they did not know their company and participated in the donation. Showing a good move. Here is not the end. In 2016, Daegu Seomun Market 50 million won for fire damage merchants, 50 million won for briquette banks in the same year, and in 2019, 30 million won for Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association she gave a warm look, such as donating money.

She is actively participating in the 'Starlight Angel Project' where fans and donations, Salt Entertainment, and Kia Countermeasures are held every time. The total contribution fee for MBC's special documentary 'Human Animal' was also donated to the elephant protection group's borderless elephant society.

Park Shin-hye has a beautiful appearance and a good heart. This is why they are supported by unchanging fans at the top.

Park Shin Hye planned to return with her fans through the movie 'Call' in March. The release was postponed in the aftermath of Corona 19.

By journalist hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003007022

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2020 at 3:14 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

don't worry yourself dear...probability of Shinhye working with her again is very very slim. ;) 

Happy Thursday y'all!

Shinhye circa 2006 as cameo in Rainbow Romance :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Single] Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo, Kim Seong-ryeong and 'Know Your Brother' Appeared in three years

Enter 2020.02.27 14:00

[Joy News24 Park Jin-young Reporter] Actor Park Shin-hye finally appears in 'Know Your Brother'. Together with Jeon Jong-seo and Kim Seong-ryeong, they will release a sense of entertainment.

As a result of coverage of Joy News24 on the 27th, Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo and Kim Seong-ryeong participate in the recording of JTBC's entertainment program 'Know Your Brother'.

The reason why the three people appeared in the 'Knowing Brother' is to promote the movie 'Call', which has been breathing together.

1582778377179_1_134733.jpg

'Call' Kim Seong-Ryung Park Shin-Hye Jeon Jong-seo will appear in 'Knowing Brother'. [Photo: Reporter Jung So-hee]

'Call' is a mystery thriller that tells the story of two women who live in different times, past, present and on a single phone call. Park Shin-hye will play the role of a woman Seoyeon to change the past, Jeon Jong-seo a woman Yeongsook to change the future, and Kim Seong-ryeong will play a role as Seoyeon mother trying to protect her daughter.

Although the release of Call was temporarily delayed due to concerns over the spread of Corona 19, the three members will appear in the 'Knowing Brother' and release the entertainment hidden in the publicity for Call's promotion.

In particular, Park Shin-hye's appearance in 'Know Your Brother' attracts more attention due to Lee Hong-gi's bowling defeat. When Lee Hong-ki appeared in `` Knowing Brothers '' in 2017, he played `` Park Shin Hye '' and lost bowling with his brothers.

Lee Hong-ki called Park Shin-hye during the break, explaining the situation before and after, and laughed. Since then, interest has been focused on whether Park Shin-hye will appear in 'Know Your Brother'. Finally, three years later, Park Shin-hye's 'Knowing Brother' appearance appeared.

Park Shin-hye, who first appeared in 'Knowing Brother', shows what kind of entertainment she will show with Jeon Jong-seo and Kim Seong-ryeong, and what kind of chemistry is with the brothers.

Joy News24 Staff Reporter Park, Jin Young neat24@joynews24.com

google translate

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1246011

• Like 2
  • Love 1

'marie claire' 화보 (Making film)

• Like 2
  • Love 1