70.532 views

•16 feb. 2020

• Like 2
  • Love 1

La imagen puede contener: una persona

La imagen puede contener: 8 personas, personas sentadas, sombrero e interior

starmontre_official

Shin-Hye ’s PICK   

Shin Hye Park's Instagram (@ssinz7) sparkling watch is the Olivia Burton's Rainbow Collection mini dial.

Watch styling is layered on the same silver bracelet as the watch.

It's Olivia Burton's muse!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma, that kiss was probably on my least favorite list. No romance and passion, it only highlighted male dominance in a relationship as it was initiated by force! A kiss is supposedly comforting and relaxing and ahemmmm ... titillating, hahaha! Too much cliche, a volture devouring it's helpless prey! That scene only boosted LMH's ego and career, leaving PSH with an image of Worst Kisser/ Dead Fish. IKR, I read some of nasty comments about her ... 

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans, still triggering bad memories. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Spoiler

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say soul mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say souls mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

They had so much fun on set :wub:

I just hope that ShinHye wore a sportsbra while running :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

img.gif

@GJWiJu

"Humanimal" is the Words "human" and "animal" Put Together [Humanimal Ep 5]

2046 views • Feb 9 2020

Park Shin Hye Felt so much Resentment for that Animal [Humanimal Ep 1]

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, thanie said:

I just hope that ShinHye wore a sportsbra while running

Me! :huh::anguished::huh:(confuse )!!  It has to be natural! How you do in an emergency in real life ?(pause?lol. You funny). :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler
12 hours ago, thanie said:

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

Spoiler

He is loved by millions and misunderstood by millions. That is part of life ! Yin and Yan. A perfect balance ! But I like you! And all that like and support Shin Hye. It is me, I only have space for love and like in my heart , even for the  “trolls “(:P).What to do?:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

He is loved by millions and misunderstood by millions. That is part of life ! Yin and Yan. A perfect balance ! But I like you! And all that like and support Shin Hye. It is me, I only have space for love in my heart! What to do?:blush:

@alcides14ahjumma, why is the need to HIDE?  :D. I Have to admit that LMH have millions of fans around the world, sadly, I'm not one of those :lol:

Spoiler

Hyun Bin oppa and his stitch-by-stitch handsewn tracksuit is currently occupying the biggest space in my heart (haha! move over, Kim Rae Won) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, thanie said:

why is the need to HIDE?  :D. I

Park Shin Hye’s page! Should be about her, that is the rule, others underground! Me! Do not want the moderator to flag me! I am here to support , help promote her and talk about her! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Park Shin Hye’s page! Should be about her, that is the rule, others underground! Me! Do not want the moderator to flag me! I am here to support , help promote her,  and talk about her, Park Shin Hye ! Showing my love , always! At the moment , the only one I am a die hard fan, nobody else!  :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/23/2020 at 4:29 AM, rori0711 said:

Hi Bojun! Welcome to Park Shinhye's thread:)

Glad to meet you fellow Jung Heejoo & Memories of the Alhambra enthusiast, though i have yet to found her resemblance to Ms. Hathaway :lol:

I love MoA to pieces with all its thrilling fantasy action down to its melo romance. Shinhye is perfect as Jung Heejoo just as HyunBin as Yoo Jinwoo.

Pls proceed if you have watched till ep16 :D

Reveal hidden contents

The finale where Heejoo overhears the gamers inside the cafe, running to the infamous place, holding onto her unshakeable hope is one of my most memorable scenes. :wub:

Shinhye actor grew leaps and bounds in MoA, and continuously challenges herself in every project. She got new film titled CALL to be screened this March. Hope you like it. Try to watch her previous films/dramas, she's also effective in romantic comedies. :thumbsup:

I know I’m very late to the party but the ending could have been better had they seen each other from a distance.

Another thing I liked about this drama is I finally saw a proper kiss. That kiss between Heejoo and Jinwoo under the rain was heads and shoulders better than most k dramas I’ve seen.

I’m currently having an LSS with the OST My Love is You by Ailee. Such a nice song especially when watching the MV.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The Heirs popularity is still on after almost 7 yrs 

La imagen puede contener: 10 personas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1