❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

티브이데일리 포토

The film 'Call' (Director Lee Choong-hyun, Production Film) was held in CGV Apgujeong, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 17th. On this day, Lee Chung-hyun, actor Park Shin-Hye, Jeon Jong-seo, Kim Seong-ryeong, and EL attended the 'Call' production report. 'Call' is a mystery thriller that tells the story of two women who live in different times, past, present and on a single phone call. Coming in March. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Thank You, @lduc for sharing :heart:

Finally, there's no stopping CALL! I wish all the best for ShinHye and the entire team :wub:

I missed her dewy, youthful, flawless skin ... and those cheeks :rolleyes: In my next life, I want to be born as a Korean citizen with glass-like skin. I wish! :lol:

But I'm wondering, is PSH still Mamonde's endorser/spokesperson? The yearly campaign should be released by now (they usually have it before PSH' birthday). 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, thanie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Have you guys caught Shin Hye and  Team Call on Vlive? I missed it, as usual. It says, 2:45 PM, so I waited for 2:45 PM PST. I completely forgot, SK is 1 hour ahead of PH ... 

@thanie I post both of them. There is a link to the Call Vlive! They were fun , and many wishes of Happy Birthday to Shin  Hye for around the World.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Here's one thing abour Shin Hye's fans: I can love and hate them at the same time. No hard feelings, really! And most of the time, we shared the same sentiment. This one's an example:

Just an opinion, I think it's time for SH to change stylist (you know, the one who dresses her????) She always dresses ShinHye with unflattering outfit, like DUH!!! Oversized Outfit! And sometimes, her hair and outfit doesn't even go together... She must be thankful that ShinHye's natural beauty always saves the day!

30 or 31? 

When I turned 30 five years ago, I wasn't this glowing ... hehe! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1