❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

For a while I thought it was a good news. The story is something different . I really hope shin Hye this kind of challenging role. Not just a sweet girl next door. MOTA she accepted though she was not able to show her other acting skills. We know she’s good in portraying her emotion in crying but I want to see the dark side. So sad to read this that she’s not doing the drama. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Celi67 said:

For a while I thought it was a good news. The story is something different . I really hope shin Hye this kind of challenging role. Not just a sweet girl next door. MOTA she accepted though she was not able to show her other acting skills. We know she’s good in portraying her emotion in crying but I want to see the dark side. So sad to read this that she’s not doing the drama. 

This was a groundless announcement by some psych agency/ production company / writer / investor or those maniac people that is trolling our girl. Per Shin Hye’s agency , she never received any script or contact for this pseudo -drama. As we suspect , there are people out there trying to give Shin Hye hard time. They will not succeed . Shin Hye’s Guardian Angel is strong and above them. Shin Hye is already challenging herself on the movies “Call “ and “Alone”. Reason why, I hope,  she will only do movie for a while,  to silence many.

Peace and Love :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Top 10 Korean beauties 2019 

Recently,  The Independent has voted the 10 most beautiful beauties in Korean entertainment industry. Overcoming many bright faces, actress Song Hye Kyo became the female star leading the said chart.

The Independent 's rankings focus on honoring Korean beauties who possess pure and natural beauty instead of relying on cutlery to get the perfect appearance as the general trend of the Korean ginseng entertainment industry. Most of the beauties named in the list are names close to Korean and Asian audiences: Jun Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo, Ha Ji Won, Yoona,Park Shin Hye ... In Song Hye Kyo is highly appreciated for her flawless white skin, radiant smile, full of vitality and fresh, pristine beauty even after turning 38.

5. Park Shin Hye

Song Hye Kyo topped the list of 10 most beautiful beauties of Korea - photo 10

Park Shin Hye is one of the talented 90 female stars of Korean entertainment industry when working in many fields ranging from models, singers to actors. Beauty born in 1990 possesses attractive, loving beauty with big round eyes and flawless face

PHOTO: INSTAGRAM NV

Song Hye Kyo topped the list of 10 most beautiful beauties of Korea - photo 11

29-year-old female artist owns a huge fortune of movies with hit movies on the screen of kimchi such as: Handsome girl, Heirs, Pinochio, Doctor love story ...

PHOTO: INSTAGRAM NV

@https://m.thanhnien.vn/van-hoa/song-hye-kyo-dung-dau-danh-sach-10-my-nhan-dep-nhat-xu-han-1121567.html

Spoiler

1. Song Hye Kyo

2. Jun Ji Hyun

3. Goo Hye Sun

4. Yoona

5. Park Shin Hye

6. Choi Ji Woo

7. Moon Geun Young

8. Ha Ji Won

9. Yoon Eun Hye

10. Gong Hyo Jin

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Image may contain: one or more people

cr: as tagged

Such beautiful and lovely picture. :kiss_wink:Shin Hye ahh, I am ready to be a grandma, my son still in College, but you can do the honors, of course marriage first, promise that I will retire and babysitter for you! Let them enjoy you in the springtime of your life, it is crazy fun and memorable  !  :smile: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1