❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

26 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

My sentiments exactly! 

Possibly because male-centric, knight in shining armour-saving-the-princess-in-distress dramas are tried-and-tested, usually received nod from the viewers. 

Huge nod!! That's why that concept is still continued till now. But don't you think it's time to change that? 

I love watching female centric than male, obviously yes I have few likable male actors in my list, but still I would choose female centric. Hope CALL will a huge hit and it will open gates to more female centric movies or dramas...:wub:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

20190529_111627.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

FASHION

K-Photo Reel: Park Shin Hye For Harper’s Bazaar China June 2019 Issue

By abbyinhallyuland | May 29, 2019

PARK SHIN HYE EVOKES A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS IN THE LATEST PHOTOS OF HARPER’S BAZAAR CHINA.

SALT Entertainment, the agency of Park Shin Hye, shared photos of the actress on social media.

Park Shin Hye

(All photos from Harper’s Bazaar China)

In the photos released, the actress exudes peerless attitude showcasing classy ensembles of clothing. Following the black and white theme of the photo shoot, the actress enamors with intense looks on the pictures.

Notably, the close-up shot elicits a strong woman look which plays a distinct contrast to her feminine features. Looking regal and chic, she wears an edgy white dress coupled with silver stiletto boots.

In another photo, she overwhelms with charisma donning a black skirt and crisp white shirt. Dolled up with barely-there makeup, the shades of brown on her eyes make her visual stand out.

Park recently starred in hit tvN series Memories of the Alhambra. She is set to make her big screen comeback through thriller film Call this year.

Furthermore, her fifth Asia fan tour has confirmed dates in Japan and Taipei. In June, she will head to Malaysia as Mamonde’s brand ambassador for its new product launch.

More photos will be available on the official website of Harper’s Bazaar China in June.

Park Shin Hye

cr.https://www.hellokpop.com/fashion/k-photo-reel-park-shin-hye-harpers-bazaar-china-june-2019/

• Like 1
  • Love 2

precious memories of Doctors first script reading :) love seeing our yeoja so happy like this :wub: she looks like a caring mom to cutie Kal Sowon. I wonder if Shinhye maintains close relationship with Kim Raewon. They were so comfortable during Doctors.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

D7yYlPaVUAACb4G.jpg

D70EGnIXUAUJLF-.jpg

D70-FjBUIAAT3Sj.jpg

Let's vote ♡ for Park Shin Hye

:heart: | Jun 1 ♡ | World Star Popularity Vote Ranking https://voting-station.net/?lang=en&region=individual&global=01530023 

:star: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES IN THE WORLD 2019   LINK:   http://bestofthelist.com/the-most-beautiful-actresses-in-the-world-2019/  pag.4

:heart: Largest Ranking Of The World - Most Popular Korean Actresses pls guys vote, Link: https://toplistoftheworld.com/home/detail/top-south-korean-actresses-full-list

• Like 1
  • Love 1

D7lutoFXYAAKwVJ.jpg

D7LGfUyV4AAjos1.jpg

D6m-xAjU0AE7fUd.jpg

@kangjh3402

Park Shin-hye vs Park Min-young | http://BestofthePoll.com  - https://go.shr.lc/2HwMMqd 

via @shareaholic

Who is your favorite actress? Park Shin-hye vs Park Min-young? Vote for your favorite one! You can vote only once in 24 hours.

Park Shin-hye: Park Shin-hye (Hangul: 박신혜; Hanja: 朴信惠, born 18 February 1990) is a South Korean actress and singer.

She gained recognition for starring in melodramas Stairway to Heaven (2003) and Tree of Heaven (2006). Considered one of the most prolific actresses of her age, Park received further recognition for her roles in the television dramas You’re Beautiful (2009), The Heirs (2013), Pinocchio (2014–2015), Doctors (2016) and Memories of the Alhambra (2018–2019). Wikipedia

• Love 1

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

precious memories of Doctors first script reading :) love seeing our yeoja so happy like this :wub: she looks like a caring mom to cutie Kal Sowon. I wonder if Shinhye maintains close relationship with Kim Raewon. They were so comfortable during Doctors.

Skipped....

You can tell they knew each other before they worked together. Remember  2015 Baeksang Awards? Also, they went to the same University,  different time maybe, have many close friends in common,  seems like, included Shin Hye's boyfriend is close to him. Many things in common. Indeed, Shin Hye is great getting alone with people, it seems, she looks comfortable with all her costars. Chemistry Queen. Reason why she ”Slayyyy”(lol)!  Reason why we adore her! :wub::D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, lduc said:

2019.05.31 @star_lightangel announce

That will hold her 16th Anniversary FM Voice of Angel in Seoul Korea on December 2019

#박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

Did Shin Hye agency confirm this FM? Maybe we should prepare something special and memorable for her from her  Soompi thread, IG, Twitter, Facebook,  what else fans? Differently I will try to be there, let's see if my husband and son will be willing to spent a white Christmas? Anyone here willing to join ?Please pm me!  Let's support her, if it is possible chingus! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I know this is off topic, but I had to share with you chingus. Trending on Soompi!  Reason why our Shin Hye and him has been bff. I believe they are a Yin and Yan, creating perfect balance! He has personality, confident, very assertive, knows his worth, and taking bs* from nobody. Genuine,  a true man! 

Epic response forever! Lol:joy::joy::joy:

Spoiler

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki had a firm response to a comment regarding his former bandmate Choi Jong Hoon.

On May 30, Lee Hong Ki shared a photo on his personal Instagram account with the caption “Back to home… I’ll miss you.” He can be seen posing for the camera in a fluorescent tracksuit amidst a sunny backdrop. Lee Hong Ki had previously talked about visiting Hawaii on May 20.

A response Lee Hong Ki left to a fan’s comment is gaining attention. The fan wrote, “While Lee Hong Ki and his stylist are having fun in Hawaii, Choi Jong Hoon is in jail. Are you okay with that? Do you sleep well?” To this, Lee Hong Ki wrote back, “I eat well, I sleep well, and I even poop well.”

9 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

ll is about except it Revolves around two women living in different time periods who are connected through a mysterious phone call (ref: 

Yes! .The Director is within her age group, and he wants to impress and gather to the new generation of movies goers. He made awesome comments about Shin Hye, the way he visualize her acting,  and how he can use it to get the best out of her, in a movie set. I am hopeful that will be Epic!

I wish,  she would do more movies, to build up a strong curriculum. She is an excellent actress that has the power to immerse the viewers into her character. An  open mind person, hard worker, humble, that wants to

genuinely learn and get better. I believe with  the write script and Director, a little more daring, sky is the limit! That is my opinion.  The name of the production company is ” Young Films”(?)for her upcoming movie ”Call”. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Yes! .The Director is within her age group, and he wants to impress and gather to the new generation of movies goers. He made awesome comments about Shin Hye, the way he visualize her acting,  and how he can use it to get the best out of her, in a movie set. I am hopeful that will be Epic!

I wish,  she would do more movies, to build up a strong curriculum. She is an excellent actress that has the power to immerse the viewers into her character. An  open mind person, hard worker, humble, that wants to

genuinely learn and get better. I believe with  the write script and Director, a little more daring, sky is the limit! That is my opinion.  The name of the production company is ” Young Films”(?)for her upcoming movie ”Call”. :) 

Lol! I guess now I learn what that plus close to quote is for! :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1