❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

19 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hahahah everyone loves her but not everyone's love is same. I didn't say she's not beautiful in white, infact she looks good in white and red more. I just stated "if she wore this, ah it would have been awesome" you get it? It's same as a opinion giving to your friends,family etc. But that doesn't mean she was not beautiful in today's dress. Peace :)we all love her in a different way :)

Chinggu, I know you love her and I understand your sentiment as I sometimes wish for her to wear form-fitting and sexy clothes. She has the body for that.

On the other hand, like in my country, if there are events, we are given a color scheme as guests or motif. My guess is that our girl is specified by Mamonde to wear plain white, beige or ivory as the background of the stage is so colorful with flowers and the model/endorser has to stand out. It's my assumption as she has been always wearing white everytime there's a Mamonde event. Cheers to all chinggus here. Let us celebrate the glowing beauty of our dearest girl as well as the positive comments of the K-Netz

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Shin Hye has that kind of pure beauty so it suits for her to wear classy and elegant look. She doesn’t need to try harder to dress up to stand out . White and beige is the colour that not everyone can wear and stand out . I find Shin Hye in the class of Song Hye Kyo,Kim tae hee and Choi ji woo 

these actress are classy so even their dressing are not daring but elegant . And I think Amore company use ambassador who looks pure and natural yet elegant and classy. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nistymaj10 said:

Chinggu, I know you love her and I understand your sentiment as I sometimes wish for her to wear form-fitting and sexy clothes. She has the body for that.

On the other hand, like in my country, if there are events, we are given a color scheme as guests or motif. My guess is that our girl is specified by Mamonde to wear plain white, beige or ivory as the background of the stage is so colorful with flowers and the model/endorser has to stand out. It's my assumption as she has been always wearing white everytime there's a Mamonde event. Cheers to all chinggus here. Let us celebrate the glowing beauty of our dearest girl as well as the positive comments of the K-Netz

:wub: I love our community here.. Coming from different countries but united to show the love for PSH.  

And we all are staying positive and hoping our star will shine BRIGHTEST!!! Love to you all :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@lduc thanks for DWIAG. I love that short drama as it shows that Shin Hye can shine without a flower boy co star. 

Ladies, as I browse for drama news I have a hunch that maybe....maybe YSH drama Superstar Ms. Lee will be our girl's next drama. Just a suspicion. I read in twitter that she met with a PD and I saw that the Production team behind that drama is the one who helmed Doctors. And in one interview she had last month she said she will show her a different role although not a detective (as she always want to be). Some are speculating that Shin Hye is referring to her movie Call but some are speculating that it is a drama. 

I was relieved she wasn't in the drama of KES and that of HB. Although I like both HB and LMH but the writers of both their drama usually garner more negative than positive feedback. So, I was hoping she'll star with KSH or Taecyeon or any capable senior actor in a female-centric production. If it is with a younger co star, it will be okay too. If it is YSH, their chemistry is proven already. I'm rambling, I know LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 3