❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

lduc

1 hour ago, Nathania Sun said:

@alcides14ahjumma, Hi! Sorry to butt in. Am a newbie here (though not exactly). Are we going to see SH on a drama soon? I don't want to excite myself :)

@Nathania SunWelcome /Welcome back . You don’t have to apologize for anything , this is your house/space to talk about anything you feel like  to about Park Shin Hye, the actress, in a respectful, supportive and Health way . Show your love! :)

While waiting for her movie “Call” to premier, we are all hopeful she will announce a new project, but we have no clue if it will be a drama or a movie. Fingers cross! :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

It'd be great if its a drama. Missed her acting so bad. I wonder what she's up to these days? Her IG post(s)  doesn't tell that much. That 'baby shinhye' on IG made my day :heart::love:

Yes! Doesn’t baby Shin Hye look cutie?

She is in China now. 

She has been traveling , for fan meetings, others commitments, preparing for her movie premier, and I hope resting and enjoying her family in between. I have a strong feeling that perhaps we will hear about a new project soon. I will take anything!  :)

• Like 2

She looks beautiful :wub:

But just my thought, she is getting dressed like more elderly! IDK just my feeling! Maybe her stylist should change. 

There are a lot of lovely dresses to match her, even though now she looks good, I want her to glow!! 

She's young come on!!! 

As a Christian myself and believer, I feel she thinks not to expose herself more and I 100% agree on that. But she can wear colorful dresses without exposing! Just my cent. 

Anyways whatever and however she looks, I love her :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, ash011 said:

She looks beautiful :wub:

But just my thought, she is getting dressed like more elderly! IDK just my feeling! Maybe her stylist should change. 

There are a lot of lovely dresses to match her, even though now she looks good, I want her to glow!! 

She's young come on!!! 

As a Christian myself and believer, I feel she thinks not to expose herself more and I 100% agree on that. But she can wear colorful dresses without exposing! Just my cent. 

Anyways whatever and however she looks, I love her :kiss_wink:

Shin Hye looks perfect against the event background! White suits her perfectly, Summer  clean, fresh, and innocent look,  and white is the “it” colour this Summer( check the fashion world).  Shin Hye is there to promote a product , she does not need to be the  focus on the event, her being there is already a big distraction. All eyes need to be on the product. It is a good marketing strategy. Attracted the crowed using her name then she becomes the background, the central focus needs to be Mamonde and their  products. After people leave the event , they need to remember and be talking about the product, off course they will not forget Shin Hye, but they were not overwhelm by her presence and looks. My personal opinion!:)But, I respect your opinion. 

I do not see anything wrong with her outfit, very elegant, beautiful, projecting an aura of serenity, peace, and harmony, still feminine  and attractive. And, this product is not targeting teens. :):wub:

PS= Administrater I am having hard time login using my credentials ! Why? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Shin Hye looks perfect against the event background! White suits her perfectly, Summer  clean, fresh, and innocent look,  and white is the “it” colour this Summer( check the fashion world).  Shin Hye is there to promote a product , she does not need to be the  focus on the event, her being there is already a big distraction. All eyes need to be on the product. It is a good marketing strategy. Attracted the crowed using her name then she becomes the background, the central focus needs to be Mamonde and their  products. After people leave the event , they need to remember and be talking about the product, off course they will not forget Shin Hye, but they were not overwhelm by her presence and looks. My personal opinion!:)But, I respect your opinion. 

I do not see anything wrong with her outfit, very elegant, beautiful, projecting an aura of serenity, peace, and harmony, still feminine  and attractive. And, this product is not targeting teens. :):wub:

PS= Administrater I am having hard time login using my credentials ! Why? 

Hahahah everyone loves her but not everyone's love is same. I didn't say she's not beautiful in white, infact she looks good in white and red more. I just stated "if she wore this, ah it would have been awesome" you get it? It's same as a opinion giving to your friends,family etc. But that doesn't mean she was not beautiful in today's dress. Peace :)we all love her in a different way :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hahahah everyone loves her but not everyone's love is same. I didn't say she's not beautiful in white, infact she looks good in white and red more. I just stated "if she wore this, ah it would have been awesome" you get it? It's same as a opinion giving to your friends,family etc. But that doesn't mean she was not beautiful in today's dress. Peace :)we all love her in a different way :)

I send you a PM :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Love 1