❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

KPOP STORIES

Netizens Share The History Of K-Beauty Brand, Etude House’s Model

MARCH 28, 2019

If you are a fan of K-Pop, K-Dramas and K-Beauty, you would definitely have heard of the Korean beauty brand, Etude House. Some people get to know this brand through K-Pop idols that became their models.

Recently on an online community, one netizens shared the history of Etude House’s models. It was very interesting to see how the concepts and models for each ‘era’ differ.

Let’s take a look!

Park ShinHye (2009-2010)

D2zb78GUYAArvOS.jpg

We also cannot forget about Park ShinHye, the innocent-looking actress that had stolen the hearts of many out there. She looked pure and suited the concept of Etude House rather well!

Cr:https://www.kpopmap.com/netizens-share-the-history-of-kbeauty-brand-etude-house-mode 

• Like 4

Just dropped here .. I hope everyone is doing well :)

I love shinhye so much that I pray to Lord Jesus to give all the happiness to her. I want her grow tremendously, the whole world should turn to know her. But I want her to focus more on herself , I want her to rest well, there are people who takes advantage of her popularity. She deserves more.. She shines in everything. I hope she will take a long solid break, refreshes herself, yes I badly want her to comeback again. But I want her comeback to be a strong one.. Something huge!!! I don't mind if there is no lead hero..i just want her to be the main role.. Something different!!!  I pray that she will grab the right project which will be her biggest comeback till now.. Just love her so much.

- from a crazy PSH fan :) everyone be well until next time :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GRATI TUESDAY

Earlier today, Shinhye posted Kew Garden in her IG. Out of curiosity, I've researched it in youtube and behold...how majestic it is!

I felt jealous of Shinhye because she gets to visit this World Heritage but above all, I am grateful.

Today I learned this paradise's royal existence.

These are the times when I realized...how Shinhye unselfishly share some of her life's best moment to her fans. Her positive, inspiring IG contents had touches millions of hearts and lives more than she could ever imagine. Every single picture, with or without words/ caption, Shinhye spreads love, hope, joy, beauty and wisdom:wub:  

vids credit to owners

• Like 3
  • Love 1