❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

^^Wow!! Inye is very in demand as a model in clothing department nowadays. She have MILLET(outdoor), RAPIDO (sports)  VIKI (casual)  MINDBRIDGE (classy) & HSTYLE (trendy). Our babygirl is a fashionista in her own right.
I hope babygirl can achieve her goal of getting a diploma this year. I pray that God will give her strength and knowledge to pass her tests, exams, thesis and others with flying colors.
Regarding Take Off 2, it sounds like a physically challenging film, a good one to Inhye. We know she loves sports. I wish our babygirl will be given a second chance in the future. No word about Happy Facebook film either. With her many endorsements, I don't think she can accomodate a movie let alone a drama this year.  

Shin hye looks stunning in the Hstyle endorsement photos. They have captured the pretty, young, sporty, demure, happy and spring Shin Hye well. The photos look as good as magazine shots which I am impressed with. My favorite one out of the photos leaked so far is:image.jpg1_zpscveyovaz.jpg
Credit: owner
VIKI on the hand seems to have captured the more serious, mature Shin Hye. My favourite is:image.jpg5_zpsv6lcsmyu.jpgCredit: owner
I agree with @maris1, Shin Hye has given us fans a lot in the past 5 years. She is definitely a girl who says exactly what she does. Since she has said she wants to graduate this year, I'm sure that she will do just that. Everything else such as films and dramas, only if she can get a role which will surpass Choi Inha will she participate in it. 'Take off 2' has a strong predecessor so there will be a heavy burden to do the film and if Shin Hye's instincts says 'no' then so be it. I am really happy that she is enjoying her life at the moment, meeting and dining with friends.
@alcides14, welcome to our big family :) Shin Hye's participation in Korean version of 'Fast and Furious' sounds a fantastic idea, I love it! As to other casts............dunno cause I only focus on SH...... ;)

Guest ariat

PSH may be a llittle anxious, her friend Lee Hong Gi is in trouble with the scandal dating and the scandal with a fan(he speak to her badly) may be can we help, defend him too in the forums? Please help giving arguments...

image.jpg1_zpsxebgldyg.jpg
So Young Kwang liked a photograph of him with Shinhye on IG :lol: .....
Credit Khjpearl

My Note:
@Tiggie : I agree........we will be happy with whatever she decides ...........and whatever that is, it keeps us happy too

@NileRose : lol...Doc!What a time we had............comforting, sharing and being happy.........good thing you did take me to task because it made us realize that we were on the same boat.......and still are enjoying that ride...lol

I remember feeling so bewildered at some of the comments then. Even if one does not like an artist or their work...... How could people be cruel with words......It still baffles me.....I jumped in then to speak against what I thought as being harsh and unreasonable comments towards a young person still trying to find herself...........and am still here..........this is why it gives me great pleasure to see the strong person Shinhye has become.............who through her strong performances in different areas made the detractors rethink and change their opinions about her in a positive way.

That's the beauty of this global community of Shinhye followers ................We were attracted by the characters enacted by Shinhye and stayed on as we got to know the person behind it........she becomes more lovable and admirable as she evolves as an artist and a person.

Welcome to new SA's here and also to those once again visited after a long time.   :-h
Thanks @indahm and @JenniferG for the latest pictures of our angel....@BluenB.... so glad to find you active again. I agree with you all that the latest pics of Shin Hye are so gorgeous. It really captured her vivacity and bright personality. TBH...although she is very pretty in Mindbridge....I didnt like it so much because the concept was so somber and the background is devoid of colors. I personally like colors you see  :)>- :D Athough the HStyle pics are all so beautiful, my personal favorite is this ....
ctto
How I wish she can do a drama or a movie which requires her to be spunky in sport. Yet, I understand why she may have rejected Face Off2. I agree with @maris1 and @tiggie that it is demanding role which our girl cant afford if she wants to graduate on her target date. Another is the pressure of people comparing it to its prequel Face Off1 which is about a group of skaters. From what I gather from the synopsis, Face Off2 is about hockey players and it will be a male-centric movie and whoever is cast as the female lead will only serve as the foil for the male lead. Maybe that was why Shin Hye rejected it...I can only guess :-?
@maris.....I cant help but reminisce with your words. Really @NileRose is a not a person to cross...teeheee....she has such strong views especially with regards to Shin Hye. Remember how we call her the mother hen of this thread Inspite of her younger age because she won't tolerate fanwars, bashing of other celebrities and is a staunch supporter of uri SH. We were still in the page 100th then. Now looking back, others are now so busy with RL that they haven't visited again but I love the fact that you're both still here even if you my dear friend @maris is busy in PSHIFC. For reaching the 1507th page, with our hardworking sisters here...I know we are still counting. To our friendship and to our princess who continues to evolve into the best person she can be....CHEERS! :-bd :)

Welcome to new SA's here and also to those once again visited after a long time.   
Thanks @indahm and @JenniferG for the latest pictures of our angel....@BluenB.... so glad to find you active again. I agree with you all that the latest pics of Shin Hye are so gorgeous. It really captured her vivacity and bright personality. TBH...although she is very pretty in Mindbridge....I didnt like it so much because the concept was so somber and the background is devoid of colors. I personally like colors you see    Athough they are so beautiful, my personal favorite is this ....

@nistymaj01 your certainly right she's really gorgeous and the one you chooses is also one of my favorite but the one that i really like is this photo.image i find it very alluring. it makes me grin when i see it. she really surprises me in every cf she 's done. and she shown the other side of her sexiness through those hstyle pictorial. she became hotter and hotter in every dresses she wore. shinhye is the real goddess of goddess when it come in styling. in my opinion... tumblr_movwu9Lbm31ro9u06o1_500.gif

credit to the owner of the photo and gifs92420.gif